It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed it yet? Israel has not being targeted by ISIS or Other Terrorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
Yes, you are (racist).
Not because of your considerations on the geopolitics of countries foreign to you, no.

Because you re-publish the caricatures drawn by other racists in this type of discussion, and make the "they wage vicarious war" type arguments to pepper up your choice of art.

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
The main problem with the said cartoon is that he has never been published in Charlie Hebdo.
Now, do you have any ambition to keep this conversation on track or to you just plan to bash me ?

After expressing opinions that ISIS is Israeli, which would by way of consequence imply that Israel made the
decisions to invade their neighbours by proxy, which hasn't been done, and to later befriend the same neighbours to terrorize the world as if that somehow has a positive consequence for Israel, which I'm sure you have a reason for believing.

Consider that 'befriend' only takes place on one side of the Muslim Sunni/Shia divide.

And I'm interested in your idea of what good it would do Israel, and your racism isn't new to me, although I couldn't recommend it.

In summary :
Two state solution, borders of 1967, no proclamation of the 'Jewish state' which I view as a way to enforce judaic-theocracy in Israel.

What's wrong with opposing ethnic proselytism ?

Or

Did you watch the latest video, what's wrong with what the guy says ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I did edit my previous response to include the commentary you asked about the video you posted, took a minute to watch and you already had re-asked.

In summary : Two state solution, borders of 1967, no proclamation of the 'Jewish state' which I view as a way to enforce judaic-theocracy in Israel.

Thanks for your opinions, I'll make sure to balance it with some Israeli's opinion of whether Brussels should be in Flanders or Wallonia should include Brussels after the two state solution and the borders of 1818.

As in, it really isn't up to you, at all. There are Christian states, notice the plural, and Muslim states, and other states with state religions, and I as an Israeli do think that as long as there will be published cartoons such as the one you have put up today, we're keeping an all-jewish army and borders.

You're welcome to visit, I hear Jesus was denied three times there, and then conquered the Roman empire after his death, leaving long lasting marks such as the Vatican, another fine theocracy.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It was only a matter of time in a discussion that involved Israel, that it would deteriorate into shambles with an undertone of anti-Semitism. Reading the last couple of pages has reminded me just how far we have to go.

Back to the OP. As previously stated, ISIS and Israel are not killing each other, not because they are working together, but because ISIS is not anti-Israel per se. ISIS exist to create religious caliphate and in so doing are waging sectarian war on Muslims and minorities in the area they seek to subdue.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Thanks for your opinions, I'll make sure to balance it with some Israeli's opinion of whether Brussels should be in Flanders or Wallonia should include Brussels after the two state solution and the borders of 1818.

Actually Brussels in a region on its own, and there is another one near Germany for German-speaking citizens.

As in, it really isn't up to you, at all. There are Christian states, notice the plural, and Muslim states, and other states with state religions, and I as an Israeli do think that as long as there will be published cartoons such as the one you have put up today, we're keeping an all-jewish army and borders.

So, as an Israeli you back the extension of the kibbutz ?

You're welcome to visit, I hear Jesus was denied three times there, and then conquered the Roman empire after his death, leaving long lasting marks such as the Vatican, another fine theocracy.

Wake me up when you get proofs that the Vatican has nukes.

Speaking of the virtues of the Israeli Jewish state :

The disaster that Judaism won't survive

Now, seriously,

And what does prevent nowadays Israel to comply with the UN inspection program or to simply declare them as of you ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

My vote.
Flanders should join Netherland. Wallonia join France. Brussels should be occupied by UN blue helmets.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There have been dozens of stabbings and car rammings in israel recently and i had a friend stabbed

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Back to the OP. As previously stated, ISIS and Israel are not killing each other, not because they are working together, but because ISIS is not anti-Israel per se.

Conundrum:
Bataclan Theater in Paris, the concert hall where most of the bloodshed was seen on Saturday as 82 out of a total of more than 128 people were murdered in six coordinated attacks claimed by Islamic State (ISIS), was owned by Jews.
ISIS pledge second Holocaust:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
There have been dozens of stabbings and car rammings in israel recently and i had a friend stabbed

I was going to say this. Israel is under pretty much constant terrorist attack, one way or another. Whether this is because of aggressive Zionist policies or not is a separate issue.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Oh no way Jose: I loves me some frites de la place Jourdan before a night @ Booze & Blues, those UN scarecrows ruin everything

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

those UN scarecrows ruin everything

Lets not forget how they run away from Golan Heights demilitarized zone when Islamists appeared

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Actually Brussels in a region on its own, and there is another one near Germany for German-speaking citizens.

Sure, but the premise you propose is that foreigners dictate interior policy.

So, as an Israeli you back the extension of the kibbutz ?

Kibbutzim need not be extended, they're already doing pretty good.

Wake me up when you get proofs that the Vatican has nukes.

I don't know that it does, but it could probably influence its way into other countries policy if it really had to, they know their stuff.

Speaking of the virtues of the Israeli Jewish state : The disaster that Judaism won't survive Now, seriously,

lol you read HaAretz? Jewish state is fine by me.

And what does prevent nowadays Israel to comply with the UN inspection program or to simply declare them as of you ?

The fact that no sensible military strategist allows foreigners to gain knowledge as to the state of his or her strategy, and other more discrete factors but that's enough, by and large.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I cannot confirm nor deny the chicken# nature of UN peacekeepers in situations where they are outgunned.

edit on 31745v2016Wednesday by wisvol because: cen**rship

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

With their distinct road system in Israel and the fact that there are more death from road accident than from Palestinian violence in Israel, the Israelis are killing themselves at a higher rate than the Palestinians do.

What are the odds? A statistical look at the stabbing attacks

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I've noticed this too, not single word about Israel from the ISIS propaganda machine, and you figure this would be their crowning achievement.

Then I found out that Israel is the Main Purchaser of ISIS Oil.

I know how it sounds... put apparently the Jews just can't turn down a bargain.

Turkey buys its share of ISIS oil.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
It was only a matter of time in a discussion that involved Israel, that it would deteriorate into shambles with an undertone of anti-Semitism. Reading the last couple of pages has reminded me just how far we have to go.

Could you please quote a post from this thread that has an undertone of anti-Semitism? Thanks in advance
edit on 23-3-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Sure, but the premise you propose is that foreigners dictate interior policy.

Does Israel try to dictate its ambitions upon Palestinians ?

Kibbutzim need not be extended, they're already doing pretty good.

It goes beyond the borders of 1967 isn't it ?

lol you read HaAretz? Jewish state is fine by me.

So you fancy Jewish theocracy ?
Didn't you told us you were in favour of a secular state before ?

The fact that no sensible military strategist allows foreigners to gain knowledge as to the state of his or her strategy, and other more discrete factors but that's enough, by and large.

In response to :

The Iranians are not sensible then given that they agree with the UN inspectors.
Nor is any country that agrees with UN conventions.
That point of view is nowadays only shared by North Korea.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Of course you understamdthat before 1967 there was no Palestinians. Gaza would then return to egypt amd west bank to jordan.
But thanks for playing.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
OK I haven't even read though the first 6 pages, but I will say - WAKE UP AMERICA, GET RID OF THE TRAITORS THAT PUT ISRAEL FIRST.

LOOK AFTER YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS.

link   
a reply to: dashen

Why does denying other people right to exist have to become, sooner or later, a pro-Israeli argument ?

link   
Funny how american right wingers scream antisemitism whenever someone asks a legitimate,non biased,non anti Semite question about the state of Israel,yet when they're confronted with their bigotry against other ethnic/religious groups than they throw the anti PC card,mock you because your feelings are hurt by words,tell you how soft you are etc. Sickening

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join