It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed it yet? Israel has not being targeted by ISIS or Other Terrorists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I might be time to wonder why the diasporic Jews are attacked as well.
Could it have something to do with the anger caused by Israel's actions ?

People in Europe have been hating Jews for centuries before there ever was an Israel; in fact, Israel was founded as a refuge for Jewish people who were under constant threat in Europe.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

and dont forget the almost two million jews who came to israel from arabic countries, and the ones who have been living in israel since joshua

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

People in Europe have been hating Jews for centuries before there ever was an Israel; in fact, Israel was founded as a refuge for Jewish people who were under constant threat in Europe.

Well then it might be time to wonder why, wherever they went, the Jews manage to attract animosity against themselves.
Aren't people supposed to be responsible of the consequence of their own behaviour ?

Remember : what does prevent nowadays Israel to comply with the UN inspection program or to simply declare them as of you ?

edit on 25-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added text

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Let's try British humour :

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well then it might be time to wonder why, wherever they went, the Jews manage to attract animosity against themselves.

Because people hate and fear what they do not understand. To a superstitious Christian, someone who does not believe in Jesus Christ as Savior must be in league with the devil.

Aren't people supposed to be responsible of the consequence of their own behaviour ?

Sadly, the people with power are often not held to account. For centuries the Christian Church has told lies about Judaism and Jews, and now Islamists are joining in. There is no sign that either group will be brought to task for their hate mongering.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Because people hate and fear what they do not understand. To a superstitious Christian, someone who does not believe in Jesus Christ as Savior must be in league with the devil.

Now that you better understand the mind of someone who presented himself as an Israeli citizen.
An individual that intended to not just speak for Israel but all the Jews at large.
[snipped]

Sadly, the people with power are often not held to account. For centuries the Christian Church has told lies about Judaism and Jews, and now Islamists are joining in. There is no sign that either group will be brought to task for their hate mongering.

[snipped]
Who is hate mongering here ?

edit on Fri Mar 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Now that you better understand the mind of someone who presented himself as an Israeli citizen.
An individual that intended to not just speak for Israel but all the Jews at large.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. [snipped] Just because one Belgian hates Jews and lionizes dictators does not mean that Belgium is a Nazi state. I cannot speak for Israel or Jews, all I can do is point out historical and current facts. [snipped] would like Israel and Palestine to coexist like Belgium and Luxemburg. I can certainly agree with him there.

REMOVED BY STAFF

I disagree about any number of things. I do not believe that any nation is above the customs of international law, for example. On the other hand, inspection of military bases by international committees can only be voluntary. Israel, Iran, North Korea, Russia, and the United States have the option of refusing, although the United States, Russia, and, now, Iran, have agreed to such inspections as part of treaties they found beneficial.

I say we put that to a vote. I vote that you are one of the most shameless Anti-Semitic hate mongers on ATS... and that is very impressive given that we have self proclaimed Nazis here.

Anyone else wish to venture an opinion?
edit on Fri Mar 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

That's what happens when you have a wall and a leader that cares. ISIS may be full of retards that are willing to kill themselves to blow innocent people up and recruit rejects that feel unwelcome by normal society, but they aren't smart enough to pilot aircraft. Until they are, and are able to go undetected, they're not going to Israel.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

Does Israel try to dictate its ambitions upon Palestinians ?

Quite successfully: many Egyptian and Jordanian and other neighbours get on the Palestinian ticket.
N.B.: Abu Mazen is not jewish, and is in full legal and strategic control of Palestine.

So you fancy Jewish theocracy ?

Sure beats democracy

So you agree with someone who wish to dictate his intention in a democracy-denying theocracy ?

I disagree about any number of things. I do not believe that any nation is above the customs of international law, for example. On the other hand, inspection of military bases by international committees can only be voluntary. Israel, Iran, North Korea, Russia, and the United States have the option of refusing, although the United States, Russia, and, now, Iran, have agreed to such inspections as part of treaties they found beneficial.

But you do back implicitly Israel's stance by avoiding to answer and make sure I have to repost for the fourth time (once again) this question :

What does prevent nowadays Israel to comply with the UN inspection program or to simply declare them as of you ?

If you consider they should, why don't you advocate it ?
Don't you consider this would be for they own good ?

I say we put that to a vote. I vote that you are one of the most shameless Anti-Semitic hate mongers on ATS... and that is very impressive given that we have self proclaimed Nazis here.

Anyone else wish to venture an opinion?

If you think twice about it, it takes a minimal amount of prerequisite to be able to criticize Israel.
Would you call me a self-hating Jew if I told you I was one ?

edit on Fri Mar 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: remove material snipped above

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: angryhulk
I think quite a lot of countries remain untouched, not just Israel.

Yeah earlier today I was thinking about how isn't it really funny how they target the modern western world and no one else claiming religion.

Doesn't the rest of the world need to conform as well, what about China or anywhere really?

I think you're misunderstanding the motivations of radical Islamic terrorism. Martyrdom is the crutch and the dubiously selected verses of the Koran are the moral "get out of jail free card". Islam is not the reason, it is a banner of comfort and solidarity. The reasons tend to be deeply sociopolitical. China has not had its intelligence services elbows deep in the politics of the middle east and central asia for decades, China did not invade Iraq, and China is not unconditionally supportive of Israel.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Remember : what does prevent nowadays Israel to comply with the UN inspection program or to simply declare them as of you ?

No, it is not time to revisit the embarrassments of the past as you suggest. We've already had the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as an attempt to legitimize and intellectualize tribal hatred. The Jews in diaspora were persecuted aggressively for simple reasons: because they did not integrate fully in the host country, and because they were often successful in spite of that due to the strong and insular nucleus of support that is a hallmark of many Jewish communities.

Societies tolerate communities that only partially integrate well when the people in those communities are lower in the social strata, cleaning bathrooms and making food. People tend to get antsy when someone who doesn't look just like you and who doesn't act just like you is deciding whether or not you will get a job or a loan -- in other words, when they are in a position of power over you.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Some like to present their persecution as a form of legitimacy.
I don't feel the need. Maybe I should.

This topic is indeed an actuality topic.
So there should be no need to mention the past unless one wants to learn from his previous mistakes.
That's the current stance of Israel we are supposed to discuss. And it's relation to ISIS, via the implicit support of the US.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That's the current stance of Israel we are supposed to discuss. And it's relation to ISIS, via the implicit support of the US.

And how this interview related to Israel ?

Look, you are implying that Brussels bombings are related to Israel despite that it was done by home grown Belgian muslim terrorists.
How American plans coincide with Israel ? USA and Israel are not always seeing eye and eye.
But for you as a self proclaimed antisemite, you can see the hand of Mossad in everything.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

And how this interview related to Israel ?

originally posted by: kitzik
Look, you are implying that Brussels bombings are related to Israel despite that it was done by home grown Belgian muslim terrorists.
How American plans coincide with Israel ? USA and Israel are not always seeing eye and eye.
But for you as a self proclaimed antisemite, you can see the hand of Mossad in everything.

So you too back Wisvol ?

edit on 25-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Some like to present their persecution as a form of legitimacy.
I don't feel the need. Maybe I should.

This topic is indeed an actuality topic.
So there should be no need to mention the past unless one wants to learn from his previous mistakes.

You're the one suggesting it's time to ask why Jews the world over have so often been the victims of persecution. If you can't understand that the past leads into the present and is relevant to the present, I can't help you there. I'm not clear on what point you're trying to make when you say (paraphrased) "Maybe it's time that we ask why the Jews are persecuted everywhere they go." It sounds to me like you are suggesting that anti-semitism is rationally justified. Reading over the thread, it doesn't seem that I'm the first to read you that way.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Then I will have to ask you as well, given that you read the thread over, if you consider that the point of view of Wisvol is acceptable.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So you agree with someone who wish to dictate his intention in a democracy-denying theocracy ?

What part of "everyone is entitled to an opinion" did you not understand? Of course I don't favor theocracy of any kind.

But you do back implicitly Israel's stance by avoiding to answer and make sure I have to repost for the fourth time (once again) this question :

What does prevent nowadays Israel to comply with the UN inspection program or to simply declare them as of you ?

Israel has never signed a nuclear non-proliferation treaty, therefore it is not bound by their terms. That is in complete compliance with international law, whether you like it or not. I don't blame any nation for keeping its military secrets, not even Iran, Russia, or North Korea. How many more times will you keep refusing to understand my answer?

Once again, no country can be compelled to do anything by another. The United States cannot compel regime change in Syria, Russia cannot tell Ukraine it cannot sign treaties with Europe, and no-one can order Israel to reveal its military secrets.

If you think twice about it, it takes a minimal amount of prerequisite to be able to criticize Israel.

I know, I do it myself, but I'm careful to criticize the individuals and political parties responsible for the bad policies, not the nation as a whole. You will note that I do exactly the same thing with other countries. I do not blame Russia and all of its inhabitants for its aggression, I blame Putin, who is solely responsible for Russia's actions. I do not blame the United States for its disastrous foreign policies, I blame the specific individuals and factions, whether Bush-Cheney for their aggression or Obama for his inaction. You, on the other hand, seem to think that criticizing Putin's foreign policies amounts to pathological hatred of Russians, which makes me suspect that your inability to distinguish the Likud party from Israel, and Israel from Judaism is based on a pathological hatred of Jews.

Yes, not because you hate Israel, but because you have expressed the opinion that the hatred directed towards the Jews during the diaspora was justified by the actions of the Jews themselves.

edit on 25-3-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So you too back Wisvol ?

Wiswol said many things. Some i might agree, some not.

How about you ? Do you still blaming Israel on Brussels bombings ?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Just as a point of information, the irrelevant e-mail you keep re-posting is from 2012. Even you must admit that it talks about helping the Syrian rebels, not importing foreign Islmaist jihadists. Also, two years into the rebellion, before the appearance of Daesh, Israel might have hoped that a moderate secularist republic on their northern border was a possibility, and therefore welcome. By now, they would probably prefer a country stabilized by a ruthless secular strongman than the deadly, unpredictable chaos they now have. Certainly, a possible nuclear exchange between Fascist Russia and Islamist Turkey would be a disaster for the entire region.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What part of "everyone is entitled to an opinion" did you not understand. Of course I don't favor theocracy of any kind.

But you don't oppose either given that you seems to defend Israel at all cost and no matter they do.

Israel has never signed a nuclear non-proliferation treaty, therefore it is not bound by their terms. That is in complete compliance with international law, whether you like it or not. I don't blame any nation for keeping its military secrets, not even Iran, Russia, or North Korea. How many more times will you keep refusing to understand my answer?

What is the point of non-proliferation treaties if the country that insisted so much on Iran, turns a blind eye on Israel ?
Why is there no sanctions on Israel ?

Once again, no country can be compelled to do anything by another. The United States cannot compel regime change in Syria, Russia cannot tell Ukraine it cannot sign treaties with Europe, and no-one can order Israel to reveal its military secrets.

So you don't wish to advocate what you consider is the best thing for Israel ?
Apparently Israel seems to dictate to Palestinians.

I know, I do it myself, but I'm careful to criticize the individuals and political parties responsible for the bad policies, not the nation as a whole. You will note that I do exactly the same thing with other countries. I do not blame Russia and all of its inhabitants for its aggression, I blame Putin, who is solely responsible for Russia's actions. I do not blame the United States for its disastrous foreign policies, I blame the specific individuals and factions, whether Bush-Cheney for their aggression or Obama for his inaction. You, on the other hand, seem to think that criticizing Putin's foreign policies amounts to pathological hatred of Russians, which makes me suspect that your inability to distinguish the Likud party from Israel, and Israel from Judaism is based on a pathological hatred of Jews.

84% of the Russians backed Putin.
What do you consider in this example to be relevant to 'pathological hate' :

Among the conflicting information received in the aftermath of the attacks, when the Belgian MSM started to report victim name, the first one was source from a website called JSSNEWS.
JSSNEWS is owned by the almost glamorous Jonathan-Simon Sellem. I just translate the titles that should be enough :

Attentat Bruxelles: probablement des juifs et des israéliens parmi les blessés et les morts
Brussels bombings : probably Jews and Israelis among the wounded and the deaths

Pleure Federica Mogherini, pleure… Tu pisseras moins !
Cry Federica Mogherini cry... You will piss less !

For people like that, in Belgium, we have this guy as alternative national emblem.

Yes, not because you hate Israel, but because you have expressed the opinion that the hatred directed towards the Jews during the diaspora was justified by the actions of the Jews themselves.

I never justified hate, I tried to explain you its root cause.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join