It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed it yet? Israel has not being targeted by ISIS or Other Terrorists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

PLEASE NOTE

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Stick to the topic, and not other members...You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Just as a point of information, the irrelevant e-mail you keep re-posting is from 2012. Even you must admit that it talks about helping the Syrian rebels, not importing foreign Islmaist jihadists. Also, two years into the rebellion, before the appearance of Daesh, Israel might have hoped that a moderate secularist republic on their northern border was a possibility, and therefore welcome. By now, they would probably prefer a country stabilized by a ruthless secular strongman than the deadly, unpredictable chaos they now have. Certainly, a possible nuclear exchange between Fascist Russia and Islamist Turkey would be a disaster for the entire region.

I agree with you 99%. One word I don't agree is sticking the label Fascist to Russia.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

The Brussels bombing were carried out by ISIS.
It's relation to Israel is subject of this thread :

originally posted by: kitzik
I don't agree sticking the label Fascist to Russia.

Have a star.

edit on 25-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added text

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

But you don't oppose either given that you seems to defend Israel at all cost and no matter they do.

Where have I ever supported Israel expanding settlements in the West Bank? Where have I ever supported Israel's Stalinistic practice of trying people in absentia. I don't approve of it when the President of the United States does it either. Where do I applaud the IDF's use of torture? Just because I accept Israel's right to be a sovereign state, you project all manner of hatred on me.

What is the point of non-proliferation treaties if the country that insisted so much on Iran, turns a blind eye on Israel ?
Why is there no sanctions on Israel ?

Israel never signed the NPT, Iran did, and has never formally withdrawn since the revolution. What part are you not getting? You can't impose the conditions of a treaty on a state that has not signed it. Also, Israel, Pakistan, and India do not chant "Death to America!" Iran does.

So you don't wish to advocate what you consider is the best thing for Israel ?

I'm not an Israeli, but I certainly urge the Israelis on ATS to reconsider the whole "Greater Israel" thing, and f you're thinking about rebuilding the Temple you must be nuts.

Apparently Israel seems to dictate to Palestinians.

It is legitimate to defend one's population from attack; it is not legitimate to impose social controls on another state. I condemn the current Israeli government's policy of treating the Palestinian Territories as though they were under occupation. On the other hand, I condemn the Palestinian leadership for refusing to accept the legitimacy of the State of Israel, and doing everything in their power to secure peaceable relations.

84% of the Russians backed Putin.

You mean 84% of a population that has suffered historically from autocratic state terror is willing to protest their loyalty to the Leader. Truly democratic institutions need to be cultivated; they do not appear overnight. To drag this on topic, the Jews who moved to Israel had been nurtured in European traditions and were able to work their way towards democratic republicanism through communal institutions incorporating direct democracy. Very few Arabs have experienced this, which is why the attempts to impose western style governments on them are doomed to fail.

What do you consider in this example to be relevant to 'pathological hate' :

Other than the fact that you zero in on the presence of Jews and Israelis at an international airport, the fact that you call Jewish media magnate Jonathan-Simon Sellem "almost glamorous" is suggestive, don't you think? In fact, the obsessiveness with which you are pursuing this thread says a lot, too.

I never justified hate, I tried to explain you its root cause.

You blamed hatred of Jews on Jews, not on ignorance.

Aren't people supposed to be responsible of the consequence of their own behaviour ?

See what I mean?
edit on 25-3-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to make post more polite.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
The Israeli forces had being treating rebels from Syria. Which had being ISIS fighters and other terrorists.

i take it english is not your first language because dont have a clue what you mean by this.
edit on 25-3-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

(post by JourneymanWelder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: TaleDawn
The Israeli forces had being treating rebels from Syria. Which had being ISIS fighters and other terrorists.

i take it english is not your first language because dont have a clue what you mean by this.

I think s/he means that any humanitarian aid Israel provides to Syrians is support for ISIS, because any Syrian who does not support Assad must be in ISIS. It's not that simple, of course. Border regions have always had a social structure that does not necessarily reflect the policies set in the capitals.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Since Israel and Israelis have been the target of terrorism for years, what is the point of this thread in the first place?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting how whatever Israel does becomes a reason for critique.

A country who accepted the exchange of land for peace with its neighbours (Israel was half the size of legitimally captured Sinai).

A country with 1/12th the land area of UK.

A country inheriting a map that is split in half through a 10 Km. corridor. Still very much the case. Surprising for a supposedly land grabbing warmongering people isn't it?

A country surrounded by culturally incompatible customs.

For an ISIS link, why doesn't the OP analyse nearby countries instead...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
But you don't oppose either given that you seems to defend Israel at all cost and no matter they do.

Where have I ever supported Israel expanding settlements in the West Bank? Where have I ever supported Israel's Stalinistic practice of trying people in absentia. I don't approve of it when the President of the United States does it either. Where do I applaud the IDF's use of torture? Just because I accept Israel's right to be a sovereign state, you project all manner of hatred on me.

But on other hand, you told the whole audience :

I vote that you are one of the most shameless Anti-Semitic hate mongers on ATS...

What is the point of non-proliferation treaties if the country that insisted so much on Iran, turns a blind eye on Israel ?
Why is there no sanctions on Israel ?

Israel never signed the NPT, Iran did, and has never formally withdrawn since the revolution. What part are you not getting? You can't impose the conditions of a treaty on a state that has not signed it. Also, Israel, Pakistan, and India do not chant "Death to America!" Iran does.

How many countries did the US went at war against ?
How many countries did Israel went at war against ?
How many countries did Iran went at war against ?

And by 'went' I mean 'started hostilities/military operations'.

So you don't wish to advocate what you consider is the best thing for Israel ?

I'm not an Israeli, but I certainly urge the Israelis on ATS to reconsider the whole "Greater Israel" thing, and f you're thinking about rebuilding the Temple you must be nuts.

OK.
FYI : Sanhedrin Revived

Apparently Israel seems to dictate to Palestinians.

It is legitimate to defend one's population from attack; it is not legitimate to impose social controls on another state. I condemn the current Israeli government's policy of treating the Palestinian Territories as though they were under occupation. On the other hand, I condemn the Palestinian leadership for refusing to accept the legitimacy of the State of Israel, and doing everything in their power to secure peaceable relations.

Could this have to do with the fact that, the Palestinians never got their autonomy recognized ?
It's kind of double-standards to consider legitimate to defend from an attack that has been caused by the anger generated by illegitimate occupation.

84% of the Russians backed Putin.

You mean 84% of a population that has suffered historically from autocratic state terror is willing to protest their loyalty to the Leader. Truly democratic institutions need to be cultivated; they do not appear overnight. To drag this on topic, the Jews who moved to Israel had been nurtured in European traditions and were able to work their way towards democratic republicanism through communal institutions incorporating direct democracy. Very few Arabs have experienced this, which is why the attempts to impose western style governments on them are doomed to fail.

Like it or not the Russians do like/support Putin.

What do you consider in this example to be relevant to 'pathological hate' :

Other than the fact that you zero in on the presence of Jews and Israelis at an international airport, the fact that you call Jewish media magnate Jonathan-Simon Sellem "almost glamorous" is suggestive, don't you think? In fact, the obsessiveness with which you are pursuing this thread says a lot, too.

Extract from his WIKI page

In November 2014, he was invited as speaker (by the Israeli Jewish Congress), in Washington DC, at the Jewish Federations of North America, General Assembly. He was invited to lecture about the rise of antisemitism in France and about the departure of French Jewish citizen to Israel.

On February 3rd 2015, he was invited at The Algemeiner Gala in New-York City, to receive a prize as one of the 2014 Top-100 people influencing positively jewish life. In the same list one can find Elie Wiesel, Stephen Harper, Abraham Foxman, Alan Dershowitz, Alain Finkielkraut, Gal Gadot, and Mohamed Zoabi, William Kristol, Ron Dermer, Benjamin Netanyahu, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, Narendra Modi.

And the guy is in charge of this kind of publication :
Pleure Federica Mogherini, pleure… Tu pisseras moins !
Cry Federica Mogherini cry... You will piss less !

I never justified hate, I tried to explain you its root cause.

You blamed hatred of Jews on Jews, not on ignorance.

Consider then that it could be blamed on the ignorance of the Jews themselves.

Aren't people supposed to be responsible of the consequence of their own behaviour ?

See what I mean?

No.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What's truly distressing about screeds like yours is that it's entirely true that anti-Semitism is often invoked wrongfully to counter legitimate criticism of Israeli policy. Unfortunately, it gives legitimacy to that tactic when a person like yourself hides behind criticism of Israel while also conducting themselves as a flaming anti-Semite. You said this:

"Consider then that it could be blamed on the ignorance of the Jews themselves."

I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it's difficult. You are saying that anti-Semitism is legitimate and is the fault of "the Jews". As in all of them. That's what anti-Semitism is -- a generalized enmity towards Jews.

Mods, does this not violate T&S somehow?
edit on 25-3-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Once again, it is impossible to have a rational conversation with you. Until you understand that blaming the persecution of the Jews throughout history on the Jews themselves is the epitome of Anti-Semitism, you will never understand why your criticisms of Israel will be perceived as based on Anti-Semitism rather than universal legal standards that apply to all other nations equally.

So what if a publisher is Jewish? You don't have a problem with a TV network being run by Russians.

Yes, the US has invaded other countries when it thought it served its national interests, yet you can't wrap your head around the fact that Russia does, too. One does not justify the other.

The Levant is stuck in a cycle of violence because everyone feels they have been wronged by everyone else, and the only solution is violence. You seem to think that the Jews are the single source of all the wrongs, aided and abetted by the US. It's not Jews who are beheading Muslims, it's Muslims with a different interpretation of scripture. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I find this very intersting

Russian defector admits Russia supports ISIS

Russia send fighters to help ISIS

Russia needs the European Union to crumble so they can build up the Russian empire. It's getting more obvious that many top level Russian leaders/their backers are obsessed with recreating the Russian empire. Russia first tired to pay far right groups in Europe to help weaken the European Union then realized they will get more bang for their buck with ISIS terrorism and fights about immigration. Russia needs be exposed for their support for ISIS. Russia arresting those 7 ISIS members was also very fishy and their state run media propaganda don't do a very good job covering their tracks anymore. Why wouldn't Fascist who are oppressive support other oppressive Fascist?

Edit: I think it's getting more obvious Russian propaganda outlets who are blaming Israel and Turkey are doing so to cover their own tracks and crimes for supporting ISIS.
edit on 25-3-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn
nothing biblical but i believe the people running isis ,alqeda , etc have been quietly warned by isreal you poke us we will glass you and they know that is not a threat but a for sure statement of intent.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Your first source is fake. The first article was debunked and unreliable. And mostly noticeable the date.

09 December 2015

This alleged Russian FSB started making these claims the moments when Russians accused Turkey of supporting ISIS.

Russia needs the European Union to crumble so they can build up the Russian empire.

haha no.

The European Union has being crumbling by itself.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Why would an Alleged and who looks like an Ukrankian defect and speak so easily to the Western News Media so openly?

FSB agents who defect dont do that so in truth and reality his no FSB agent. Snowden is a different case.

Russia first tired to pay far right groups in Europe to help weaken the European Union then realized they will get more bang for their buck with ISIS terrorism and fights about immigration. Russia needs be exposed for their support for ISIS. Russia arresting those 7 ISIS members was also very fishy and their state run media propaganda don't do a very good job covering their tracks anymore. Why wouldn't Fascist who are oppressive support other oppressive Fascist?

Nice fantasy where did you get from? Blog posts?

Are you aware that Turkey has more interest in Destroying Europe then Russia?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I think it's getting more obvious Russian propaganda outlets who are blaming Israel and Turkey are doing so to cover their own tracks and crimes for supporting ISIS.

Turkey by your logic is innocent right?

Bilal Erdogan: Italy names Turkish president's son in money laundering investigation allegedly connected to political corruption

Israeli defence minister accuses Turkey of buying IS oil
Most Rare cases^

Source

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

They haven't been debunked and you claiming they are doesn't make it true. Russia funding far right groups is true you can easily google it or things like a French far group getting a large loan (I think over 9 million) from a bank with close ties to the Russian government , Kremlin being exposed by hackers who got their convo with a far right group in France, what needs to happen for Russian to rebuild their empire, ect. There are also some great threads showing the links on here with good sources. I never claimed Turkey is innocent or free from corruption and I find it funny you are now using the words from an Israel official to try and prove your case. There is a reason people in the media are getting their marching orders to write stories about Russia is doing such a good job of fighting ISIS. This whole thing is another case of Russia projecting their own dirty tactics onto other countries. I'm just glad most people see how evil the pro Russian media really is and laugh at sites like.

Btw I highly recommend everyone look up how Russia is trying to form an alliance with the Taliban, operation trust, George Haswaine, and Islamic Revival Party.
edit on 26-3-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: Also I hope some people will also look up Russia's strategy when they dealt with the separatist movement in Chechnya you will be able to see some connections.
edit on 26-3-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Are you aware that Turkey has more interest in Destroying Europe then Russia?

Is that why Turkey is supporting separatists in Ukraine? So that Ukraine can't join NATO and threaten Turkey's bases in Crimea? Is that why Turkish troops invaded Crimea? Oh, wait....

Back on topic: Why did Assad concentrate on homegrown rebels instead of fighting the foreign jihadists? Why did he let ISIS become the de facto government of a vast territory while concentrating his firepower on cities with large civilian populations? When Russia joined in on the fun, why did they concentrate their bombing on FSA and Turkmen targets instead of ISIS? Why are they withdrawing while ISIS is still going strong? Why is Assad buying oil from ISIS?

I'm not saying that Russia created or is funding ISIS, but those Kalashnikovs are coming from somewhere, and someone is buying the oil being smuggled through Turkey and exporting it. Just like some Americans thought it would be a great idea to help the Mujahadin fight the Soviets, maybe there are some Russians who think it might be a good idea to help the Kurds and Wahabbi fight the Turks...?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

I agree that my views opposes the current Zionist ideal but, what is harmful for Israel in this suggestion as of you :

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
In summary :
Two state solution, borders of 1967, no proclamation of the 'Jewish state' which I view as a way to enforce judaic-theocracy in Israel.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join