It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam is not coming to the US...it is already here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Heh
How the hell do you target that?
edit on 23-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Mazzini

God gave that land to Israel several thousand years ago.
You will have to take that issue up with Him!

That's the biggest lie ever, God didn't give the Israelites anything. The Joshua conquest is not history and even Jews know this.

I won't have to take up anything with God. I don't really care what Israel does. I know that God never gave them that land at that if y you actually believe that you are naive to the extreme. God hates ignorance like you show.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Prove he didnt...
Do you think God or for you we will say Allah...
would have you cut off the heads of those who believe this?
edit on 23-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
We should just strip them of their titles. No more radical muslims, radical islam, ISIS. Just call them Psychopathic Terrorist Killers. A war on Psychopathic Terrorist Killers, no matter who they are or where they are from or what they believe.

Takes all of the baggage away and deals with what they essentially are.

Take away something from them?

Lol then the progressives will scream about them being marginalized

OY!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sorry for not staying on topic, I wasn't aware that only Skeptic was allowed to talk about atheist beliefs.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: charlyv

Heh
How the hell do you target that?

I guess about as good as being done so far. It would apply to anyone or a group subscribing to the modus operandi. Does not mean that a background check would not further implicate you .... "subscribes to a group known to be of modus operandi" kind of skirts profiling as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
At last, an American who actually admits that the threat is real and already in place in the US...

Trust me, I have a lot of good memories of being in the US and made some wonderful American friends but the overall reaction from Americans re Radical Islam (note I said Radical Islam) is that its a problem for other countries and if it tried to come to the US it would get its ass kicked. Sadly the truth is that its impregnated most Western countries thanks to our treacherous leaders, its been allowed to walk in without papers in many cases and now circulates in amongst the most powerful forcing itself on its host.

I don't have an issue with all Muslims, as many know my wife is one as are my in laws but the difference with them is that they evolved, they looked at the bits in the Quran that are outdated and chose to just follow the good ideals within it, things that are not about stoning, killing and the rest but sadly there's a massive return to these outdated and wrong ideals with a massive influx of people to whom all these have been bred / brainwashed in to them.

Its a mixture that cannot work and worse still its being massively financed by Saudi etc and yet we shake their hands and dismiss the threat in the favour of trade deals. Unless we start removing the radicals this movement towards more radicalisation will just keep building up, before they hid but now they are loud and proud, and worse still, its being suppressed by the media, look how well this is doing in Sweden, there are refugee's afraid of other refugee's and asking why they never see what is happening to them on the TV or in newspapers.

I read an article from a Swedish reporter called Lisa Kunesburg (I can't remember her exact name) where she said Muslim refugee rapists should not be deported because they are 'emotionally damaged' and while the victims should be cared for the rapists should be 'pitied' and not sent back home. This sort of Liberal nonsense will destroy communities, one wonders how Lisa's liberal ideals would protect here if she was dropped off in one of Sweden's 55 no go area's.

So yes, the threat is real, its not a few loons looking for attention, its a very real and very organised army attacking each of our countries all in the name of Radical Islam, burying our collective head in the sand until its too late would be an easy alternative but its time the people were heard and we made our feelings known to the failures of politicians who live outside the reality that we know, many of these elected officials despise the very people who trusted them by voting, well its time to set them straight, unsafe immigration isn't wanted, it should be treated as a business and the people who have made it to our shores that want to do harm should be removed.

If we fail to do this then eventually we will be over run...And that is a fact...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mazzini
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Every faith has divisions and radical extremists with guns.

I am Muslim and would not be told what to believe by anyone. I would never let my brain devolve to the point I think things that you just said.

I had to give you a star for this one. I am a christian and I won't be told what to believe by anyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well,One of us has a religion that is lying! My King James Version Bible
says that God gave that land to Israel.
I would be more impressed if the more "moderate" muslims would bring
these "handfuls" of radical muslims back under control.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

God hates ignorance like you show.

That's interesting that you know the mind of God.

There is a group of so-called "Christians" in the U.S. who claim to know what God hates. It's called "Westboro Baptist Church". They hang out in public events with signs stating everything God hates. They claim to know the mind of God also.

To be honest, nobody much cares for that attitude.

edit on 3/23/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
All religions had claimed "the god concept to their own", as a way to justify crimes against humanity, God is a human made idea, take away the concept of the human god from religion and they will be rendered useless and obsolete, then it will be easier to prosecute the real criminals behind religion.

In the name of God and religion in this world more people had died than from wars of conquest alone, in one way or the other. still is a movement to keep protecting religious views regardless of the violence behind it.

Religions are the worst enemy of human kind.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Well,One of us has a religion that is lying! My King James Version Bible
says that God gave that land to Israel.

Acts 7:1-5 has been widely interpreted by scholars as God taking it back, and kicking Abraham out of the land.

But this is a silly point, really. The Weaponized Islam of "ISIS" has gone way beyond a core dispute over mostly infertile ugly desert. This is a war for humanity.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you admit you dont actually have a point besides going after people who you disagree with armed with nothing but rhetoric, since as usual you cant make a simple and logical argument founded in truth. You have to make it convoluted and fill it with non sequiturs because you dont have an actual argument. That would take actually having an opinion of your own, and not just regurgitated propaganda-

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I know you are a Hillary fan boy, but can you at least stop talking about car deaths to make a point? As if that changes the fact that there is an issue YOU HAVE NO IDEA how to solve.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join