It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz calls for patrols of Muslim neighborhoods

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I'm ok with denying somone's rights if it means I get an illusion of safety

I fixed that quote for you.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I feel the only reason Cruz said that was to try to win Votes, which he won't get.

He's trying to out-trump Trump. Not a good idea.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am waiting to see if the media and liberals like Whoopi Goodberg will call Cruz racist and Hitler for his Muslim Patrol comments.... I think they will lay off in case it helps Trump. Values seem to go out the window when self interest comes into play.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The best way to insure freedom within our borders is to close our borders to any threat.

Problem is the liberals want open borders and complete freedom. That will never work unless you live in Fantasy Land.

Anyone wanting to preserve personal liberties here should be an enormous proponent of cutting down immigration big time and cutting off illegal immigration altogether.

Muslim patrols would be a response to letting radicals and potential radicals into our country in the first place. So don't let them in.
edit on 24-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Instead of patrolling the neighborhoods of peaceful citizens, take one convicted terrorist and publically, and slowly, and very messily, put him to death.

Televise it.

Put it on PPV and make some money.

Have his screams heard 'round the clock.

Then promise to do that to each and every convicted terrorist.

Catapult them into a brick wall 20' away.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

The best way to insure freedom within our borders is to close our borders to any threat.

Problem is the liberals want open borders and complete freedom. That will never work unless you live in Fantasy Land.

Anyone wanting to preserve personal liberties here should be an enormous proponent of cutting down immigration big time and cutting off illegal immigration altogether.

Muslim patrols would be a response to letting radicals and potential radicals into our country in the first place. So don't let them in.

Well, looks to me as though the terrorists have won.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Well, looks to me as though the terrorists have won.

Pretty much... all they had to do was scare part of the population and our politicians will do the rest for them!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A better idea would be to ban all mosques and the practice of Islam in all its forms.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot
A better idea would be to ban all mosques and the practice of Islam in all its forms.

Seriously? You really want to go there? You're blaming all Muslims for the acts of a perverted few?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Seriously? You really want to go there? You're blaming all Muslims for the acts of a perverted few?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You want a guarantee of your rights, while denying others theirs, yeah sound about right.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Have you by chance, read the constitution lately?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

You want a guarantee of your rights, while denying others theirs, yeah sound about right.

Directed to Mystic Pearl.

Honestly, when did your family enter this country? Part of mine has been here since 1621 and the other half since about 1850.
edit on 3/24/2016 by BubbaJoe because: I needed to

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am waiting to see if the media and liberals like Whoopi Goodberg will call Cruz racist and Hitler for his Muslim Patrol comments.... I think they will lay off in case it helps Trump. Values seem to go out the window when self interest comes into play.

Cruz is a religious nutjob, that is all that needs to be said about him.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I want to preserve American rights by limiting the rights of foreigners and illegals?

Sure do.

Your catering to non-citizens and illegals over Americans is disgraceful.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I want to preserve American rights by limiting the rights of foreigners and illegals?

Sure do.

I want to defend America rights as well, spent 7 years doing just that. You answered none of my questions, and one final one, have you signed your name on that line?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sure do.

So you will freely admit, that you are willing to protect your rights, by limiting the rights of others? Yeah sounds pretty constitutional to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You catering to Americans as somehow better than people born outside of an arbitrary border, something they had no control over mind you, is what is disgraceful.

What you have been suggesting throughout this thread is the exact same thing that MLK fought against and what Hitler stood for.

You should be ashamed of yourself, seriously. Your views are disgusting. You are the type of person Hitler would be salivating over to have in his ranks. I'm not overreacting either, you are literally suggesting we take other people's rights away to protect your particular "race's" security (Aryanism).

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Why is the rights reaction always fear and irrationality, when ever a terrorist does something?

Why do they always let ISIS win? Remember it is barbaric and evil extremists that we are fighting and not a religion.

You guys don't have this reaction everytime a christian extremists does these things or a gun owner, so why let these idiots win and keep you afraid all the time.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
Why is the rights reaction always fear and irrationality, when ever a terrorist does something?

Why do they always let ISIS win? Remember it is barbaric and evil extremists that we are fighting and not a religion.

You guys don't have this reaction everytime a christian extremists does these things or a gun owner, so why let these idiots win and keep you afraid all the time.

Why is the left's reaction always to call people racist and Hitler whenever they get scared they might be losing an argument or some control?

The US constitution does not apply outside the US border - so not letting in a foreigner to the country is not against the constitution.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join