It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz calls for patrols of Muslim neighborhoods

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: LostThePlot
A better idea would be to ban all mosques and the practice of Islam in all its forms.

Seriously? You really want to go there? You're blaming all Muslims for the acts of a perverted few?

Wow - what a fabulous response the to PC rhetoric. Who is this woman?, i want to hear more from her...
Brilliant.

edit on 25/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
Cruz calls for patrols of Muslim neighborhoods

“We need to immediately halt the flow of refugees from countries with a significant Al Qaeda or ISIS presence,” the Texas senator said in a statement. “We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.

Ted Cruz is now using Trump comments and is making things matter worse.

so you would rather let them grow and expand and leave them alone? better learn arabic fast then bud.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Based on that video, would you also agree that when it comes to right-wing Christian extremists who target abortion clinics and carry out assaults and murder, "the peaceful majority are irrelevant"?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Based on that video, would you also agree that when it comes to right-wing Christian extremists who target abortion clinics and carry out assaults and murder, "the peaceful majority are irrelevant"?

They have no critical mass - 25% of muslims agreeing with terrorist acts is more of a problem. A big problem.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Okay, fair enough. Patrolling so-called Muslim neighborhoods or banning Muslims is not the answer. There is no future there, only increased tension and division.

This is what's needed right now:

Muslim Reform Movement
muslimreformmovement.org

Peace: We reject interpretations of Islam that call for any violence, social injustice and politicized Islam. We invite our fellow Muslims and neighbors to join us.

Human Rights: We reject bigotry, oppression and violence against all people based on any prejudice, including ethnicity, gender, language, belief, religion, sexual orientation and gender expression.

Secular Governance: We are for secular governance, democracy and liberty. Every individual has the right to publicly express criticism of Islam. Ideas do not have rights. Human beings have rights.

Standing for peace, human rights and secular governance.

edit on 25-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ted Cruz was on the O'Reilly Factor on FoxNews tonight.

O'Reilly was asking Cruz what he would do about terrorism, and asked him to explain previous comments about patrolling terrorism.

He was talking about watching mosques, in the US, and rooting out extremists. He said they would target extremists.
But then, he said this: I had to rewind to hear it again, because I could not believe I heard it right.

I believe his exact words were: "The world will change. We will come after you. We are not coming after you to negotiate, to compromise, to capture you. If you declared jihad on America we are coming after you to kill you".
This was right after he was talking about watching mosques.

Does that mean when they go through neighborhoods to find terrorists, they will shoot first, with no trials, etc? Does that mean someone would be killed just for the threat of jihad?

I am all for finding ways to root out terrorists and be tougher on terrorism, but giving law enforcement license to go into neighborhoods to kill people is terrifying.

If this happened, what if they make a mistake? What proof would justify this?
I believe anyone who declares jihad should be arrested, sure, but killed?

Is this what he meant? Did anyone else watch the show tonight?

ETA: I guess it was a rerun. They have it here starting about 4:22: www.youtube.com...

edit on 3/26/16 by BlueAjah because: edit

edit on 3/26/16 by BlueAjah because: added link

edit on 3/26/16 by BlueAjah because: add

edit on 3/26/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join