It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz calls for patrols of Muslim neighborhoods

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

And again, I'm reminded by the fact that you don't know what "facts" are. You're simply arguing based on emotion, a fool's errand.

You haven't countered any of the facts presented in this thread, haven't touched on the no-go zone problem across Europe. Haven't touched on a solution to the issues they present.

Your entire argument is essentially "I haven't seen one myself". That's not an argument. You're essentially the guy who dismisses extremism and will dismiss it up until the day you get blown up.

It is not a question of just me saying 'I haven't see a no-go area', it's more the fact that I don't know a single damn person who has ever seen one, or heard of one. There have been no reports in the domestic media (local or national), with Snopes confirming that they are total bullcrap. There is no 'no-go' problem, because they don't exist. Except of course in the minds of a bunch of fearmongering twits at Faux News.

See a few posts up - there is a link to metropolitan police telling us there are no go zones.

I saw it. It's from the Daily Fail, which is only slightly up from the pathetic rag that is the Daily Express. It's also been vehemently denied by the Met.
It's worth pointing out that the Daily Fail is massively in the Brexit camp and is busy screaming about nasty foreigners. This makes it even less trustworthy than before.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

And again, I'm reminded by the fact that you don't know what "facts" are. You're simply arguing based on emotion, a fool's errand.

You haven't countered any of the facts presented in this thread, haven't touched on the no-go zone problem across Europe. Haven't touched on a solution to the issues they present.

Your entire argument is essentially "I haven't seen one myself". That's not an argument. You're essentially the guy who dismisses extremism and will dismiss it up until the day you get blown up.

It is not a question of just me saying 'I haven't see a no-go area', it's more the fact that I don't know a single damn person who has ever seen one, or heard of one.

Ok, so I'll take the word of you and your four friends over everyone who's reported this and experienced it across Europe.

France itself, its government has listed over 700 Muslims dominated no-go zones and here you are suggesting there isn't an ounce of truth to it, because you and your four friends haven't seen one on the way to the pub.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

You have two types of responses in this thread. The first response is from those who believe that all Muslims are evil and we need to wake up to this reality. The second is from people who have met and befriended actual Muslims and know from direct experience that not all Muslims are evil.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

You have two types of responses in this thread. The first response is from those who believe that all Muslims are evil and we need to wake up to this reality. The second is from people who have met and befriended actual Muslims and know from direct experience that not all Muslims are evil.

I challenge you to find a single post on all of ATS which says "all Muslims are evil".

All I can take from your post is you simply don't understand the conversation.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

I challenge you to find a single post on all of ATS which says "all Muslims are evil".

All I can take from your post is you simply don't understand the conversation.

They have been posted in this thread. You have a report from a man that lives in the area, your report defined as a no-go zone, who's wife works in that zone, and he deals with it on a daily basis, and you basically call him a liar, a leftist, and god knows what else. Deny ignorance has lost it's meaning.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It is not a question of just me saying 'I haven't see a no-go area', it's more the fact that I don't know a single damn person who has ever seen one, or heard of one.

Ok, so I'll take the word of you and your four friends over everyone who's reported this and experienced it across Europe.

France itself, its government has listed over 700 Muslims dominated no-go zones and here you are suggesting there isn't an ounce of truth to it, because you and your four friends haven't seen one on the way to the pub.

I have more than 'four friends on the way to the pub' on this. And I see that you continue to drink the Kool-Aid produced by people like Faux News on this. Please do some basic research on this.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I have more than 'four friends on the way to the pub' on this. And I see that you continue to drink the Kool-Aid produced by people like Faux News on this. Please do some basic research on this.

There are actually places in my home town that I would not go to after dark, so along with the Muslims, we need to give ID cards and badges to gang members as well, makes about as much sense. /sarc

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It is not a question of just me saying 'I haven't see a no-go area', it's more the fact that I don't know a single damn person who has ever seen one, or heard of one. There have been no reports in the domestic media (local or national), with Snopes confirming that they are total bullcrap. There is no 'no-go' problem, because they don't exist. Except of course in the minds of a bunch of fearmongering twits at Faux News.

See a few posts up - there is a link to metropolitan police telling us there are no go zones.

I saw it. It's from the Daily Fail, which is only slightly up from the pathetic rag that is the Daily Express. It's also been vehemently denied by the Met.
It's worth pointing out that the Daily Fail is massively in the Brexit camp and is busy screaming about nasty foreigners. This makes it even less trustworthy than before.

You can find direct quotes from the police officers.
What you should have said is that there is no proof that you are willing to accept. That would be more accurate, right?
edit on 23/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I posted reports showing no-go zones across Europe, across numerous countries.

You've ignored all of it. Refuted none of it.

Know who else ignored it, even mocked it? Belgium.

That worked out well.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What you should have said is that there is no proof that you are willing to accept. That would be more accurate, right?

(Facepalm)
What part of 'denied by the Met' do you not understand?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That worked out well.

Your reports are untrue and in fact worthless.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Typical liberal tactics.

Ignore the situation at large, ignore wide ranging reports from citizens and law enforcement alike from multiple countries and instead, zero in on one little part of a much larger story and argue against that, because they're offended.

It's embarrassing really. Entire situation sails right over their heads.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Really? Where did you prove this source factually incorrect and worthless?

source

I'm supposed to take your word over the Berlin Police Chief Superintendent because of a few walks you've taken in London?

You've now crossed over from misinformed into trolling.
edit on 23-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

(Facepalm)
What part of 'denied by the Met' do you not understand?

I don't care what the official line is from the Met. When an officer actually says something, or officers in this case, I believe them or at the very least am not willing to dismiss them just because the Met releases a statement.. The policemen and women are the ones on the ground having to deal with it, not some pen pushing spokesperson.

So I repeat, your statement should be that no sources you approve of say there are no go areas in London.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's trolling at this point, bud.

A previous post of my linked sources from across Europe. This poster claims they're all nonsense. All of them, across the board. Everyone is lying. It's one big conspiracy and hundreds of thousands of Muslims have assimilated peacefully throughout Europe and these no-go zones which multiple government officials and those in law enforcement have pointed out do exist, is just a figment of their imaginations.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

It's trolling at this point, bud.

A previous post of my linked sources from across Europe. This poster claims they're all nonsense. All of them, across the board. Everyone is lying. It's one big conspiracy and hundreds of thousands of Muslims have assimilated peacefully throughout Europe and these no-go zones which multiple government officials and those in law enforcement have pointed out do exist, is just a figment of their imaginations.

My own view is that I am not sure whether there are or not. I am not a policeman so have not walked in their shoes or faced the kind of challenges they do. I am, however, sure there are multiple reports of these areas existing and would not be willing to ignore them just because an official says 'there is nothing to see here'.

i do know that I would be very nervous in some areas if I was asked to patrol them as Cruz is suggesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That worked out well.

You posted an article from an islamaphobe web site, you have a man on the ground in an area you defined, and he is denying the information, at least in his area. The reports have been debunked elsewhere, would you like me to go find a site against Christian extremists, and use that against, white anglo saxon Christians.

The only thing I am ignoring is your ignorant fear mongering, unfortunately, at least one of the bombers was a Belgium citizens, or at least Turkey returned him to Belgium. Just like the San Bernadino shooters, one of them was an American citizen. You seem to be willing to violate other's rights, but think yours should be sacred. Hypocritical by any common standards of intelligence.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

That worked out well.

You posted an article from an islamaphobe web site, you have a man on the ground in an area you defined, and he is denying the information, at least in his area. The reports have been debunked elsewhere, would you like me to go find a site against Christian extremists, and use that against, white anglo saxon Christians.

The only thing I am ignoring is your ignorant fear mongering, unfortunately, at least one of the bombers was a Belgium citizens, or at least Turkey returned him to Belgium. Just like the San Bernadino shooters, one of them was an American citizen. You seem to be willing to violate other's rights, but think yours should be sacred. Hypocritical by any common standards of intelligence.

I live in the UK - currently in the midlands and previously in both east and west London. The midlands (Birmingham and some surrounding areas) is a major area of Muslim immigration and so is London. As I said there are certainly areas that I would feel uncomfortable in and I am not white. As for the police, it's not one news source, but most of them that picked up the story of police officers confirming that there are areas where they are afraid to go, or have to alter their approach before entering.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That worked out well.

So you admit to not following the links, the sources and attempting to refute them? Figures.

As I said, start with the Berlin Police Chief in the German publication. Tell me how he's wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

That worked out well.

I live in the UK - currently in the midlands and previously in both east and west London. The midlands (Birmingham and some surrounding areas) is a major area of Muslim immigration and so is London. As I said there are certainly areas that I would feel uncomfortable in and I am not white. As for the police, it's not one news source, but most of them that picked up the story of police officers confirming that there are areas where they are afraid to go, or have to alter their approach before entering.

I live in the midwest United States, and honestly have no idea what you are facing. There are places in my home town of Kansas City, Missouri, that I am sure that Police Officers would not like to visit, and the whole racial profiling thing takes on a whole new meaning.

I am arguing against painting all muslims with the extremist brush, as well as any other racial or ethnic group.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join