It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Truth Seekers to Solve The Unexplained (Casting Call)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Member airspoon came to mind as well

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is so very cool! Looking forward to see who may be interested.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Applied, thanks for the lead. I can't be the only person going nuts on Google Earth around here.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I must say SO you have been very busy of late bringing new and interesting venues to this group. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

cant hurt. will give it a try tonight. Thanks for the opportunity!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey, I live in the Los Angeles area and I'm currently trying to solve the mystery of why no hot women will date me. I think I'm starting to narrow it down. "Poverty" is currently the leading explanation, but it could also be demon possession.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ultimately ATS is a super place to go to when recruiting for something like this, you've had thousands of experts contribute to this site over the years. Whether they'd be experts on a particular subject or general all-round know it alls,
I'd be surprised if it's the first time someone has decided it would be wise to use this site as a recruitment ground.

Well, that is all I can chime in, I'm from the UK... I bid you well in finding some quality air time and hopefully whatever you produce ignites a few hearts and souls. Best of luck shifting the chaff from the wheat

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am in a god forsaken land.

But this sounds like fun. As a genius know-it-all i will gladly wait to see how it turns out.

If only i was in the USA i could participate and finnaly i can talk freely without my questions to be heavily edited on every single AMA.
edit on 17-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: I spell bad

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Hmmm... Very Interesting! I might have to look into this.

I will also link this thread to my paranormal thread so people don't miss it.

Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Applied as cast and crew...is this a union shoot, indy, paid, etc?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Hello ATS members and fans, we have a unique opportunity for some of our more avid researchers.

I am in....Run with 5 stories at a time, some for years. What I write is in my signature. Scottish lad, been here 12 years watching this site grow.
Would be an honour..Shauny

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I can envision several mysteries being solved given the veracity and dedication some members put into ATS to uncover truths - your Scalia thread is a testament to this - a group of members went all out and pieced together powerful information.

When Hollyweird buys the first movie rights to the first alien encounter caught on film, will credit go to those ATS members during the Academy Awards?

That's what I want to know.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was slightly interested until..

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
I’ve spent a good deal of time with the head of casting, and I’m convinced they’re serious about doing real earnest research into these subjects. This won’t be one of those shows that ... seeks to debunk.

Huh.. I would have thought that "real earnest research" would include debunking of claims to see if they stand up.. So much for objective investigation..

Oh wait..

...producers of "Hangar 1: The UFO Files" and Brad Meltzer's "DECODED"...

If something has compelled you to follow your instincts down a dangerous rabbit hole, we want to hear from you NOW!

Yeah.. Even if I was in America, count me out. This will turn out to be completely biased, sensationalist, misleading tripe. They only want "truth-seekers" who have already established what truth they want to seek, before even starting.
edit on 17-3-2016 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How wonderful! I hope we have some ATS members picked.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Jesus, could you imagine a TV series that featured some "best of" from ATS?

In all the internet, there is no better place to get lost for hours than here. If the producers do their job even half way good, it should be fantastic entertainment.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I love it.count me out.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Someone needs to get a hold of Arken about the Mars stuff he posts!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I emailed. I have been researching, for years, the disappearance of a college student in December 1946. I am not sure it will match what they seek, though.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spygeek
Yeah.. Even if I was in America, count me out. This will turn out to be completely biased, sensationalist, misleading tripe. They only want "truth-seekers" who have already established what truth they want to seek, before even starting.

I learn about stories, whatever the subject till I know the story to it's fullest. Often I do discover strange things.
I believe man went to the Moon..
...then this happened

December 2nd 2014:
Did NASA just admit they never put Man on The Moon? [Video]
shaunynews.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The question I really need answered is will they help to provide funding for our research or wi) that be solely on us to provide? I have a few avenues I would love to explore and dig deep into but I do not have the funds currently to do so...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join