It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Truth Seekers to Solve The Unexplained (Casting Call)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Sign me up Skeptic!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

how many people here actually do there own research really?

and when i say research i mean getting off the arm chair, travelling, ,going libraries and ancient sites, reading or deciphering ancient texts books, seeing key figures etc etc

i think very few IMO - i feel a lot are just internet researchers, which are just re-hashes of other peoples work usually.

great opportunity for the right people though
edit on 18-3-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is great!! It has so much potential!
How sad that it will most likely end up as one of those other cheesy reality shows that follow the same structure/dynamics, teasing the audience yet never really exposing anything factual (but interesting, nonetheless).
So it's entertainment.
Big money making entertainment.

If I was making this show it would be completely different.
I would showcase some of the 'characters'/members from the site...with a completely different set-up. Each episode would be based on an actual thread, perhaps with Skyped calls to members who participated. That way members from outside of the US could be involved.

I would make it ABOUT the conspiracy site...it's members...it's own personal memes/jokes...and the threads/articles/stories/research/theories.
Perhaps the camera could occasionally scan a row of 'lurkers' in sunglasses (private) eating popcorn, throwing popcorn at the 'screen' and reacting to thread replies.
Phage would be on every episode...popping in like Kramer from 'Seinfeld'...debunking comments or perhaps more like John Cleese's Professor Barnhardt (from 'The Day the Earth Stood Still')...spouting scientific rhetoric.

Good thing I'm not in charge.
This place would get far too busy with new members...the show might become so successful that a lot of people would make a lot of money...
It was good for a laugh though, eh?
jacy

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have a great link that sums up everything

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I like your idea Jacy, it could be fun if done right.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Would the producers be interested in OOPARTS............I have two that are nearly driving me crazy

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I like that approach as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Have you shared your research with the ATS members.

Some of the best research work I've seen here on ATS, has come out of a group effort, and fairly quickly.

I believe the secret is in the shared camaraderie, and competition.

I think our over abundance of members like SpyGeek, keeps us honest.

It is easy to get wrapped up in what you want to see. Reality is not always clear, desired, or appealing. We need people that will keep us honest. Otherwise we find ourselves, chasing our own shadows.

Getting a star or becoming one, should never be the ultimate goal in the search for truth. ATS members are diverse, with many that strive to be intellectually honest. I think ATS, if they use our resources wisely, will be a great asset to the show.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I might consider it.

I live in the pacific Northwest, so I'm in a good location for bigfoot sightings.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Jacy, that would be the ATS Show.

Coming to you from Bizzaro world, were reality, is stranger than the imagined.

Where truth is redefined and fantasy is made real.

Where darkness will make shadows of the light, and the battle for civiliaztion is waged.

I agree that the search for truth has to be a universal quest.

The majority of us are Heinz 57s. Every question or doubt that are seeds that fall to the ground, or are planted, sprouts a tree in our minds, that have roots that trace back to places and times that were created from memories. Many which are generational and passed down by family, friends, urban legends. All of which, can be traced around the globe as history. His history; Storytelling.

edit on 18-3-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word fix.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Hi NightSkyeB4Dawn!

I was being somewhat tongue-in-cheek with my rendition of the upcoming reality show.
I agree that the search for truth is an important quest.

jacy

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Sign me up Skeptic!!!!

where does the creature that lives at the bottom of the deepest sea take a #.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ignore me. I like your idea.

Like always, my wit is on the serious side of arid.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Black mountain, Queensland Australia. Mnay have gone, few have left!

Poyang Lake, China. AKA Bermuda Triangle of the East. Hundreds of ships have sunk in this lake, which is as shallow as 30 meters during dry season, yet no ships have ever been found, even by the Navy. Those who dive to look end up vanishing, or come back up too insane to talk. Why this hasn't been discussed much is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
INteresting. MAyhaps we can get a team together to re research the Black tris and the green lady? That would be a good one. Green lady and what it really is. We would have to Have Zaphod,and mysticmushroom for sure. Being our resident aircraft enthusiast.My participation though.. is dependent on if i can get my disability to even fund myself to research anything first though. Chasing down internet leads might be possible for me to do though to send them.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Jacy, that would be the ATS Show.

Coming to you from Bizzaro world, were reality, is stranger than the imagined.

Where truth is redefined and fantasy is made real.

Where darkness will make shadows of the light, and the battle for civiliaztion is waged.

I agree that the search for truth has to be a universal quest.

The majority of us are Heinz 57s. Every question or doubt that are seeds that fall to the ground, or are planted, sprouts a tree in our minds, that have roots that trace back to places and times that were created from memories. Many which are generational and passed down by family, friends, urban legends. All of which, can be traced around the globe as history. His history; Storytelling.

the universal application is really as simple as being open to these perspectives and sharing your own then we'll begin to see that a lot of these stories from around the globe are just that.perspectives of one great story either in part whole. The legend though. Stays a legend. That is for reasons of their own.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Ignore me. I like your idea.

Like always, my wit is on the serious side of arid.
its an art few appreciate.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Mystery science theater meets ats....now that sounds like a winning formula quick sign me up for a producers credit

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

Mystery science theater meets ats....now that sounds like a winning formula quick sign me up for a producers credit
I love that show.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Giggiddy.....same as I was thinking. Hmmm, I do believe and know that....ATS....holds many beautiful peeps =D

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join