It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Truth Seekers to Solve The Unexplained (Casting Call)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hello ATS members and fans, we have a unique opportunity for some of our more avid researchers.

We’re working with Go Go Luckey Entertainment to find people who are passionate about one or more unexplained mysteries. And by passionate, I mean that you’ve actually gone out into the wild to do your own research.

Go Go Luckey Entertainment, producers of Hangar 1: The UFO Files and Brad Meltzer's DECODED, are casting truth seekers for a new project to appear on a major cable network.

The want to know if you're actively looking to solve something unexplained? A lost treasure, UFO sighting, government conspiracy, mysterious creatures in the woods, or any other interesting mystery?

And before we hear the groans and gnashing of teeth from our more jaded members, let me reassure you. I’ve spent a good deal of time with the head of casting, and I’m convinced they’re serious about doing real earnest research into these subjects. This won’t be one of those shows that treats our subjects lightly, has tongue in cheek, or seeks to debunk. I wouldn’t bring this opportunity to our members if that was the case. In fact, they came to us because of the way you, our members, earnestly treat the subjects that are on ATS.

So here is your chance to contribute outside the bounds of the ATS website to real investigations into the unexplained mysteries that drive your passion on our topics. Send your name, city/state, phone number, recent photo, a description of your mystery, and a brief bio to the email address show in the image below. I have been assured that all submissions are strictly confidential.

And to confirm. I've received additional assurances that all submissions are 100% confidential and will only be shared with those connected to putting together this television show.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Well, if they really want that kind of people, this is the right place. Did they seek ATS out or did you know somebody that knows somebody?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well I lean more on the skeptical side (though I've had experienced which brought me here) but I appreciate your work towards this site and I don't care what the Nay Sayers have to say! You put in the time and effort, this is cooler than a fan, thank you for your time and dedication.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Any chance of receiving updates when anything notable occurs?

This will be interesting as many members are very knowledgeable indeed.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks SkepticOverlord. I definitely have a subject matter. If chosen and aired, will our ATS identity be private after that. Because an AMA might come about. And the ATS hierarchy (since BTS network is connected to this project)will know if I read this right.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

They pretty much knew that we were the go-to place to find real people with a passion for truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
If chosen and aired, will our ATS identity be private after that.

Wether or not your ATS username is associated with your real identity in the event you're chosen to be on the show, will be completely up to you.

And if you become famous and want an AMA and still keep a firewall between the real you and the ATS you, we have a plan for that.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Great. Thanks for making these things possible👍

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I suppose this is limited to people in the US, right?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I'll find out.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thank you! I am going to submit my name and story. My story haunts me. Lots of research!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This sounds really exciting! Will they show it on European/Uk tv too? I want to see all you US people on tv.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The Web site has a contact list for both california, USA and one for the U.K. .
And a slew of email adresses. Whom do we contact?
Under casting has no mention of this.

Silly question. But exactly which email address do we go to? Eclipse,United talent or Loeb & Loeb?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's really cool to be associated with an online community that is becoming the "go-to" place for authentic first-hand paranormal experiences and in-depth research.

Good luck to anyone who applies. Unfortunately my less than aesthetically pleasing countenance would shatter too many of their expensive lenses, so I'll pass.

-dex

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

To confirm for everyone. For the first season of the show, just US-based people for now. If we help them get to a season two, then it could go international.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Swap Yeti for neanderthals? Thats a plausible the US crowd would fall for..

Nuclear explosion in Indus 6kya ago

Neanderthals domesticated Homo Sapiens, and they ate them =D

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

And before we hear the groans and gnashing of teeth from our more jaded members,

Jaded or experienced ?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Experienced and jaded?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I know he has passed but RisingAgainst had many well researched and interesting threads. Perhaps some of those and other well researched threads could be suggested to these guys.

I know there may be no "talking heads" for the cameras, but that doesn't denigrate the quality of the research. Perhaps someone could speak for them?

Also, Slayer69 has many really well researched threads.

edit on 17/3/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join