It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Truth Seekers to Solve The Unexplained (Casting Call)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Let's Tango! Short for sign me up!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I would gladly host a show dealing with investigating mysteries, because I would like to see it done right for a change. But I don't have any mysteries I'm personally working on right now, and I'm not sure I would want them to be involved in something like that anyway.

They might be able to provide some funding (like the History Channel partially funds the guys digging around on The Curse of Oak Island), but it seems to me that what they want to do is have you do all the research, then just take that research and use it to produce cheap TV content. I hope there is a solid contract involved that includes some hefty producer credits and merchandising points.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I agree. ATS has some of the best research, opinions and theories. Can't recall how many times I've seen a mystery solved by the collective minds of its members.

Would be great if they featured Morgan Freeman as voice over. Haha that would be icing on the cake!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Great idea...they could even forego the usual entertainment feature format and opt to do more of a documentary feature format. Just to give the topics a sense of credibility and serious tone. Coz if they just do a Meltzer rehash, I'tll be entertaining but I doubt it'll gain traction with the serious truthers out there.

Plus ATS rep is at stake here. They should tread carefully with their script.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE
Just came in from cutting back the limbs from the trees that surround my house, newly renamed Squirrel Bridge.

I am an old lady; tired, dusty, leaf covered, and naked; replying to your post. Let's hope they don't plan to be too honest and authentic, when it comes to us members and our participation.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The network always funds the production research and everything else necessary to put the show in the can. How much they fund per episode is generally the difference between a well done show and, well, what most of these shows have been in the recent past.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer
I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but I'm curious. Does ATS's work with Coast to Coast AM (where you were on the show and also mentions of the site on the show) have anything to do with them seeking people from this site for the show?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

how many people here actually do there own research really?

I do, I still read books, lol.
I understand the question. Often research can be from others Work.
I think when we add that person to a part of our research, for me anyway, it is like we are all researching and just helping get to the next dot to connect too.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IQPREREQUISITE
I agree. ATS has some of the best research, opinions and theories. Can't recall how many times I've seen a mystery solved by the collective minds of its members.

Would be great if they featured Morgan Freeman as voice over. Haha that would be icing on the cake!

When I am researching a story and I hit a brick wall I come here and ALWAYS give the person who's research helped me some credit. Always have. Like many are saying and I am just saying. If we dropped EGO, and researched together, we might get to the top of the mountain quicker...Or in my case, vally or hill

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think that this is very cool and a great idea also ! Every single person on this planet and every story one can gather is another piece of the great puzzle and we are very puzzling pieces indeed. Good luck with this.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hmm, someone else making money from my stories and beliefs, for 15 minutes of fame. Not interested.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie

Let's Tango! Short for sign me up!!!

Not to be an idiot..
But "Lets Tango" and what you added was not shorter.

I am very pernickety today

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Hmm, someone else making money from my stories and beliefs, for 15 minutes of fame. Not interested.

Sigh...
....My last comment was correct

(post by Bear05 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Got it, next time I'll try harder.....disculpeme....

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Placed my bid.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I 'm sick from COPD and I have PTSD but I WOULD love to pull a recon on a live haunting with NODs, I don't scream or run.
edit on 19-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Jesus, could you imagine a TV series that featured some "best of" from ATS?

In all the internet, there is no better place to get lost for hours than here. If the producers do their job even half way good, it should be fantastic entertainment.

I've thought the same for a while now. Let's just hope they don't muck it up.

I'm half tempted to share my story. There is an epic thread on here that correlates with it, perfectly.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Blue Shift

The network always funds the production research and everything else necessary to put the show in the can. How much they fund per episode is generally the difference between a well done show and, well, what most of these shows have been in the recent past.

Which network is doing this project??

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

how many people here actually do there own research really?

and when i say research i mean getting off the arm chair, travelling, ,going libraries and ancient sites, reading or deciphering ancient texts books, seeing key figures etc etc

i think very few IMO - i feel a lot are just internet researchers, which are just re-hashes of other peoples work usually.

great opportunity for the right people though

You're still new here...but to answer your question, a ton.

If you even have to ask that, you're missing the best that ATS has to offer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join