It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders being enormous hypocrite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well, you said that they were a race - not a Trump hater or Trumpphobe

Actually In response to endless comments about Trump being 'racist'.

That is why they bring up ILLEGAL immigrant, and muslims.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Typical right wing propaganda, insult, deflect, compare apples to oranges, come on guys grow a thicker skin, or youll need to ask trump to find you guys a safe place.

What was ?

Everyone that did watch the video saw LEFT wing propaganda as Bernie was telling Trump to take 'responsibility' for what his supporters do.

When he got called out on what his supporters were doing, Sander's actually said 'why should I' ?'.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Fair enough, although I think the "racist," card is stupid all around. It honestly doesn't really affect me is someone is racist as long as they're not a hardcore ethnic-cleansing "holier-than-thou," racist, which I hardly doubt Trump to be.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Typical right wing propaganda, insult, deflect, compare apples to oranges, come on guys grow a thicker skin, or youll need to ask trump to find you guys a safe place.

Hey, shudup! I'm in my hug box, it is my safe space.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The shekel is currency used in Israel...but are there not non-Jews in Israel...who use the currency, as well?
What is derogatory about a currency?

Really IAMTAT. It's already been dropped. Why even go there again. Time to move on.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

That's weird man. Because it totally has sound.

It's always weird when you're the only one that has something like that too. Especially since other videos work find for you.

Is it still not working??

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Still not working. It's a little frustrating but I'm more amused by it than anything. It makes noise, but it's more like when you turn on the TV and it's on mute. It's weird.

Also, I am very aware of who you are. I was getting a little rude/troll-y and want to apologize. You're good smart people even if you're wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nice video. You should really watch the entire response:

The very first thing he stated as well as right before the video cuts off is that he never has and never will condone violence, nor should people disrupt rallies. That is a MAJOR difference in tone.

If they were remotely in the same ballpark of equivalence, Sanders would be saying things like, "Burn that rally down baby! I'll pay for it!"

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There are two sides in a confrontation, the proactive and the reactive.

Trump's supporters are not proactive. They are not acting first. They are reacting to others.

Sander's people, and BLM, and MoveOn, and all the other fascists are being proactive. They are poking with sticks. They want a reaction because they think it will benefit them with political points.

Bernie needs to tell his supporters to stop that crap.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The difference and why it's a problem is because regardless of who it is he's pointing to, be it Mexican Immigrants, Illegal Immigrants, Protestors, Muslims, etc. You don't suggest or imply for the members of society to act against them or label them the enemy in the way he's doing.

You keep trying to look at what he says without any context. As if it only matters if he specifically states something or gives exact orders. But I know you're smart enough to know better than that. For one you're dealing with a huge crowd of people that are already stressed and looking for a target to put their anger into. Second, people aren't exactly rational to begin with so caution is always better when you address them as their potential leader and savior. It's called diplomacy or even being a wise leader. Everything you say to these people is important and should be said carefully.

I realize you can't know how people will react but you can help in calming them down and making sure they don't act out against others.

Plus, even if he was clear that he's talking about Illegals. Even they don't deserve to attacked with violence. Certainly not by regular citizens either. That isn't going to help anyone. It's a job for law enforcement.

This whole argument is just stupid because you are trying to break down the language way too much for some things and generalizing for others. But all anyone is really asking for is that Trump ease up on some of the things he's saying or at least the way he's saying them because he is inciting violence against others whether he'll admit it or not.

There are many subtle ways he's doing it too. I'm not sure if he even realizes some of it or not. He may not understand the psychology of people and his role in all this I don't know. He also doesn't have any advisors to help him out on it either. But when everyone is pointing it out it might be a clue that there actually is something worth looking into.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Also, I am very aware of who you are. I was getting a little rude/troll-y and want to apologize. You're good smart people even if you're wrong.

LOL. Thank you I appreciate that.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Gothmog

You lay down with dogs, you get fleas. Bernie has fleas. He's a sellout. Worse, he is a democrat.

If he was running as an independent -- I would support him. But he's a democrat now.

I refuse to pretend that it's meaningless.

Bernie is not a "sellout" by definition of the term. Rather , he switched to the Democratic Party to be able to get his stance out to more people.
The Democratic Party could be considered a "sell-out" for wooing Sanders in.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The difference and why it's a problem is because regardless of who it is he's pointing to, be it Mexican Immigrants, Illegal Immigrants, Protestors, Muslims, etc. You don't suggest or imply for the members of society to act against them or label them the enemy in the way he's doing.

It's perfectly acceptable for people like Sanders to point their grubby little fingers at billionaires, rich people,corporations,and gun owners.

I remember Occupy Wall Street, and WHO was behind it.

I remember Ferguson, and WHO was behind it.

I also remember whose been leading the charge for over 75 years of Gun Control.

I also remember whose been leading the charge vilifying Wall Street. and over 100 years of financial regulation.

Sanders,and his party, and supporters.

We can add that to Domos video showing WHO THE REAL hypocrites are.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: elementalgrove

I was all ready to vote for a 3rd party candidate, but that soundless video got me. I think his glorious flaxen mane won me over.

Come on now Domo! Do not be bashful!

There is no reason to downplay your little crush on Trump, you revealed your true feelings with this quite descriptive post

Maybe Senpai Trump can help me fix the issue. Why do all other videos have normal sound? Only the Donald with his large, masculine hands can fix this.

It is ok to vote for Trump if you find that you are attracted to his ideas or apparently his hands.

No need to act like you would vote 3rd party, you already have your savior that you dedicated this thread to defending!

lol Senpai Trump! You actually consider him a mentor! lol thank you for that!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

Good job man!! I was trying to find the full interview because I was curious if he said something more that was being edited out like that.

Now it starts making you wonder the reason why someone made that tiny clip of what is being said to exclude it. Because that short clip is all over and easy to find. The full interview not nearly as easy. I highly doubt it was a mistake or a simple oversight either. I wonder if Hillary or Soros did the editing on that one??

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Again, I'm not saying you can't talk about those groups. It's what you say about them and what you tell others or suggest to others about what they should be doing about them.

If I complain about Banks and Bankers ripping people off and talk about breaking up the banks or enacting legislation to help fix it or something that isn't the same as say, "Boy somebody should pop a cap in some of these bank execs." Or "I wish those elite bankers would meet with an unfortunate accident soon."

It's like you're being purposefully ignorant of what's happening the same as Trump is being. For the most part it's a pretty simple thing and Trump has to understand it or he's the worst business man in the world at understanding social interactions or how to read people.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Again, I'm not saying you can't talk about those groups. It's what you say about them and what you tell others or suggest to others about what they should be doing about them.

So tell me why is it OK for the LEFT do that to those people, Then turn around, and whine about Trump ?

As the saying goes people that live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

The left lives in one ginormous glass house the EPA would condemn because it's full of so many holes.

Where nothing, but hot air is escaping adding to green house emissions.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

But you have to ask yourself why this doesn't happen at any other other rally on either side of the fence... it's because it starts with the rhetoric coming out of Trump's mouth. The protestors are simply reacting to that! Take away the outrageous rhetoric and there wouldn't be any protestors.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's pretty much like this. I assume you're probably young, younger than thirty? Right? Maybe not. I know most Bernie supporters are. I understand, you like his "claims" of being a political outsider, a fighter against the %1. Sure. We've all been there. However, let me remind you, Bernie is a career politician. Literally. He had ample opportunity to introduce legislation to do something about the 1%, and well, never did. Rand Paul, did introduce "Audit The Fed", which Bernie initially made to believe he would support, and then in the end, did not. That is simply because his Rothschild owners, (yes I went there) forced pressure upon Bernie. This has happened multiple times, in actuality. So what's the Alternative here? Hillary will be the Democratic Nominee. She's had more corruption in her 30 years in the limelight, than five politicians normally do in a lifetime. She's a compulsive liar, a manipulator, and we all know she cannot be trusted. A third party vote is a complete waste, even if doing so out of protest. I ask you, not listen to the media, not listen to the fear mongering, and rally behind the only outsider left in the race, Donald Trump. Ted Cruz, would also be a disaster for this country. Research Donald Trump, research his policies, and his views over the years. He actually is more left leaning than anyone on the right. Not to mention he has a knack for business and common sense conservatism where it matters. Take your aggressions on the Elite, and put it into vote for the one man they obviously do not want to see elected, Donald Trump. It's quite clear with the daily rhetoric, ranging from every possible attack they can throw at the man, that they do not want him in office. That alone to me means something. This is coming from a guy, who voted for Obama... Yes I know... I was one of the youths, tired of 16 years of corruption from two Clinton terms, and two Bush terms, and Obama's deceptive words at the time were powerful, and swaying. The promise of reuniting the country, the promise of rebuilding. However we all know that in turn never happened. Obama pushed more Bush policy on the world than Bush himself. He continued the Bush wars, and used drone strikes in Somalia, air strikes in Syria, armed rebels in Libya, illegitimately financed the overthrow of Egypt, gave zero dollars to Palestine, and increased aid to Israel, to 10 MILLION PER DAY. (Israel being responsible for some of the worst genocidal atrocities in modern history against the Palestinians). Anyways, consider this, Consider Trump. He's the first candidate from any major political party, who ever mentioned the 28 pages of classified data on 9/11. That's epic. Not to mention, he did actually run a 3rd party campaign previously, for the Reform party. He had no choice but to walk the conservative lines, to get this nomination, and you can see, they are still trying to stop him. Food for thought. We'd love to Make America Great Again, and we can only do it together. Worst case scenario, you elect a highly entertaining President. Eh? Can't possibly be any worse than two Clinton terms, two Bush terms, and two Obama terms. These past 24 years have been catastrophic.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why are Bernie Sanders discussions still occurring? He's not even going to get an honorary function in Hillary's administration.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join