It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders being enormous hypocrite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It has sound. Try again. It's something on your end.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Yeah welcome to politics, mostly. If Sanders isn't nominated I'm not voting for Trump or Clinton. Happened last election and looks like it'll happen again this time too.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

The shekel is currency used in Israel...but are there not non-Jews in Israel...who use the currency, as well?
What is derogatory about a currency?

link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It is a youtube video and it works find for me

I don't believe you.

perhaps you could refresh my memory as to when the last time I linked you to a soundless youtube video was

A few minutes ago.

Trust me, I want it to have sound. King Donald has the best words.
edit on 1620160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Bizarre. It has no sound for me, and after clicking through a few other YouTube videos my speakers seem fine.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Watched the video, heard what he said, I don't feel any violent urges; more like a bad joke.

The violence part must be something on your end, if listening to that made you feel that way/gave you urges. I thought he was kidding in a semi tasteless manner to lighten the mood honestly.. what with the tomatoes and smile and all. You'd have to be pretty lost to actually feel violent and act upon it after hearing that I think?
edit on 16-3-2016 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Swills

Trump never advocated violence.

Trump advocated lawful self-defense and prevention of felony assault with projectiles.

And this is he problem with Trump and his supporters. Trump is always completely full of spit. He flip flops and straight lies more than any of the other candidates. His lies are outrageous and his supporters blindly defend and lie for him.

I'm not gonna argue with you about Trump advocating violence because I hate talking in circles. Believe what you want and so will I but only one of us is correct.

edit on 16-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: CaDreamer

Yes. He is running as a democrat for President. I am glad that's settled after four comments.

Yes , a DINO.Asked by the Democratic Party to project an illusion that Hillary Clinton had a valid candidate to run against.
The biggest Liberal and Bernie hypocrisy of all....

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I feel like everyone is colluding against me in this thread. Freaking video HAS NO SOUND!

Maybe Senpai Trump can help me fix the issue. Why do all other videos have normal sound? Only the Donald with his large, masculine hands can fix this.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You lay down with dogs, you get fleas. Bernie has fleas. He's a sellout. Worse, he is a democrat.

If he was running as an independent -- I would support him. But he's a democrat now.

I refuse to pretend that it's meaningless.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Do you understand the difference is that Trump tells his supporters that their troubles come from "Mexicans or Muslims".

And so WHAT ?

No one is born religious.

They learn it out of a book about a guy that never existed.

ILLEGAL immigrant why do Trump 'critics' IGNORE that ?

Illegal immigrant is someone that breaks us law because they think they are too good to follow it like the rest of us LEGALS.

Sanders absolutely is a HYPOCRITE.

And TRIED to have it both ways as that 'host' pointed out.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation

Watched the video, heard what he said, I don't feel any violent urges; more like a bad joke.

The violence part must be something on your end, if listening to that made you feel that way/gave you urges. I thought he was kidding in a semi tasteless manner to lighten the mood honestly.. what with the tomatoes and smile and all. You'd have to be pretty lost to actually feel violent and act upon it after hearing that I think?

It is not a violent tendency on my part.

Look at what has happened at his rallies. It was not too long after this that we observed his fans literally doing what he said. An old man punched a peaceful protester in the face!

Honestly to me it sounds like he is in his role of the WWE and speaking to the same crowd.

It is laughable although some people do not have the intelligence to see through the color of hate and they as we have seen react to this idiots nonsense!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ia reply to: neo96

Mexicans nor Muslims is a religion, just wanted to clarify.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: CaDreamer

Yes. He is running as a democrat for President. I am glad that's settled after four comments.

Yes , a DINO.Asked by the Democratic Party to project an illusion that Hillary Clinton had a valid candidate to run against.
The biggest Liberal and Bernie hypocrisy of all....

I think Clinton 'winning' shows just how corrupt the democratic party has become.

As least the republicans are voting for an outsider.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I feel like everyone is colluding against me in this thread. Freaking video HAS NO SOUND!

Maybe Senpai Trump can help me fix the issue. Why do all other videos have normal sound? Only the Donald with his large, masculine hands can fix this.

It is good for you to declare your infatuation with Donald and oddly enough about his hands.

Now the thread makes sense, Rah Rah Rah I am in love with Donald, Rah Rah Rah or to put another video here to simply mess with you.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Good luck explaining that to Trump haters.

Them Trumpphobes.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well the way you bob & weave and flop around the issues, how can anybody believe you actually have any solid stance on anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I was all ready to vote for a 3rd party candidate, but that soundless video got me. I think his glorious flaxen mane won me over.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Good luck explaining that to Trump haters.

Them Trumpphobes.

Well, you said that they were a race - not a Trump hater or Trumpphobe, again - terms not brought up and/or mentioned by anyone else other than yourself.

I honestly have to ask, do you ever get tired and/or frustrated with all of the hatred and blaming?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Typical right wing propaganda, insult, deflect, compare apples to oranges, come on guys grow a thicker skin, or youll need to ask trump to find you guys a safe place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join