It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders being enormous hypocrite

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So Bernie says Trump needs to tell his supporters.

???? But where is Bernie on HIS (alleged) supporters inciting riots ????

Especially that new outfit ... Democracy Spring that's gearing up bigtime for massive "civil disobedience"

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Felony assault is not protesting.

And you know darn well I was replying to the first part of your BS statement.

He's still telling a third party to act violently toward someone on his behalf. Since you're also being so specific with what language is used he also didn't say to act in his defense either. He said if you see anyone with a tomato to Kick the Crap out of them. It's not illegal to simply possess a tomato. So I guess we can both play that game if you choose.

Your turn councilor.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pretty much! The folks suckling at Bernies teet apparently like to misquote Mr. Trump.

Last I saw, Sanders supporters were the ones inciting riots, assaulting people in public, and attacking a candidate, Trump supporters are just defending themselves from the unwashed masses.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If someone admits Sanders hasn't a chance...and truly despises the idea of Hillary for President...voting for anyone besides Trump only helps her.

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

the absurdity of your statement that trump never advocated violence etc. overwhelmed me and i sprayed dr. pepper out of my nose ...thank you very much. wow i want what this guy is smokin....didnt you see the video of the events?

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So you are all in favor of 10 million or 20 million illegal immigrants continuing the onslaught.

And I suppose you like the possible terror attacks coming this way too.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Do you understand the difference is that Trump tells his supporters that their troubles come from "Mexicans or Muslims". He tells them at his rallies to "Kick the crap out of them" and that "He'll pay their Legal Fees".

He's suggesting to his supporters that they should act violently to others and he will support them if they do and is even suggesting who it is they should be attacking.

How can you not see this???

Show me where Sanders has ever said anything close to those examples I just gave you and you might have something to your argument. Until then comparing the two isn't the same thing.

I just wanted to emphasize this point that is being made.

If Sanders was running around encouraging his supporters to act violently while ensuring to cover their legal costs I could see the hypocrisy.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: mOjOm

The point being that my saying shekels wasn't about you being a Jew. Calm down.

Anyway, we're off topic like I said before. This thread is about Bernie Panders being a hypocrite and us discussing/agreeing with that.

Yeah, I know what the point was. I'm perfectly calm.

Back on topic, good idea.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

For this you get all of my stars.

For those who don't see it as hypocritical by jumping through hoops, I do believe that regardless of the belief surrounding Trump and his thirst for violence, the point here is that Bernie asked Trump to do something he wouldn't himself do and laughed it off. If he had any sense and didn't want to look like a colossal idiot, he would have condemned his followers who behave in such a manner since it is in disagreement with him but instead he made a dumb joke and laughed. Perhaps he doesn't mind their actions after all, if he cannot blatantly come forth and address them.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's different when it's the other side. The left feels like they should take down the right by any means. They talk about the disrespect for the president that the right shows, but then cheer the death of Scalia. It's like when dems are racist, but it doesn't count bc their party says D and not R.
edit on 16-3-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

Get real.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's true, I just can't bring myself to vote for any of these jokers. It feels too slimy.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Really??? Can you show me where I ever said I'm in support of anything you just said???

Are there any other accusations or assumptions I should be aware of that I'm allegedly supporting??? Because we should probably get them out of the way and clear some things up before we continue. I don't know where you're getting those ideas from.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's been made. It's also been refuted. Trump never said he was going to cover the costs of people assaulting others. He said he would cover the legal costs if a protester that was being removed sued, after telling the person not to hurt him.

Sanders needs to grow a backbone and quit trying to suck a vote out of everyone, especially protesters that assault people and illegally disrupt political candidates at their speaking engagements.
edit on 1620160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Then don't. Honestly, fewer people should vote. When there's less votes in the pool someone new and revolutionary doesn't have to grab as many people in order to make an impact.

Not voting is actually better than voting for a third party.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

Yes. He is running as a democrat for President. I am glad that's settled after four comments.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's been made. It's also been refuted. Trump never said he was going to cover the costs of people assaulting others. He said he would cover the legal costs if a protester that was being removed sued, after telling the person not to hurt him.

Sanders needs to grow a backbone and quit trying to suck a vote out of everyone, especially protesters that assault people and illegally disrupt political candidates at their speaking engagements.

Nice game of semantics Domo!

When you encourage someone to "knock the crap out of someone" and then "promise to cover their legal fees" you are in fact inciting violence.

Sanders has never incited his supporters.

Editing for clarification

in·cite
inˈsīt/Submit
verb
encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior).

"the offense of inciting racial hatred"

synonyms: stir up, whip up, encourage, fan the flames of, stoke up, fuel, kindle, ignite, inflame, stimulate, instigate, provoke, excite, arouse, awaken,

inspire, engender, trigger, spark off, ferment, foment; More

urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I love that you linked a video with no sound! Typical!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I love that you linked a video with no sound! Typical!

Typical!?

It is a youtube video and it works fine for me, perhaps you could refresh my memory as to when the last time I linked you to a soundless youtube video was?
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join