It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders being enormous hypocrite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: mOjOm

Shouldn't you be phonebanking and donating your shekels right now?

Shouldn't you know better than to attack other members instead of the topic???

Shouldn't you know better than to make racist assumptions that aren't correct in the first place???

Because I'm sure that implication that I'm a Jew donating shekels meant nothing, right??

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I think Bernie is 5 years old let than Trump and Clinton, + or -.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i dont see any hypocrisy... sanders does not advocate violence trump does. trump incited the violence by making his supporter feel that they could be violent with impunity, with his blessing. sanders orders nobody nor advocates for such playground shenanigans. sorry... this thread is a huge fail point is not proven at all.
edit on 16-3-2016 by CaDreamer because: grammar

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Do you understand that Trump was specifically talking about ILLEGAL ALIEN Mexicans who COMMIT CRIMES and Muslim TERRORISTS?

No, his comments about "Kicking the crap out of them" he was talking about the protestors actually.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Gary Johnson and Bernie sanders are on two completely different sides of the political spectrum lol

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

He's being asked to take responsibility for what he's saying to his supporters.

He's not responsible for everything they do but he is responsible for the things he says. Especially what he tells his supporters directly.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Do you understand that Trump was specifically talking about ILLEGAL ALIEN Mexicans who COMMIT CRIMES and Muslim TERRORISTS?

No, his comments about "Kicking the crap out of them" he was talking about the protesters actually.

yes indeed he was...also said "in the old days, those guys would be taken out of here on stretchers."

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You aren't throwing away your vote on a third party. You are doing a noble thing by not supporting the corrupt two parties and refusing to be an accessory to the crimes certain to take place under a republican or democrat POTUS.

You can hold your head up high.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2016 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

Nope. He WAS an independent. Now he is a democrat.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Because I'm sure that implication that I'm a Jew donating shekels meant nothing, right??

Not everything is about you sweetie. How would I know you're a Jew? Shekels is a fun word.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump never advocated violence.

Trump advocated lawful self-defense and prevention of felony assault with projectiles.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Not everything is about you sweetie. How would I know you're a Jew? Shekels is a fun word.

You wouldn't know if I'm a Jew or not, but that's exactly what you were suggesting with your comment.

Not owning up to it now just makes you a coward that's all, so it's fine with me if that's what you want to do. Either way it's still you and your ignorant comment that put you in that hole to begin with.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Felony assault is not protesting.

And you know darn well I was replying to the first part of your BS statement.

you understand the difference is that Trump tells his supporters that their troubles come from "Mexicans or Muslims". He tells them at his rallies to "Kick the crap out of them" and that "He'll pay their Legal Fees".

edit on 16-3-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Self Censoring. I was getting a little troll-y.
edit on 1620160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I hate to jump in, but I was reading the thread and you do realize you actually did directly address that user right? Therefore making it about them? Which is why they asked about you commenting on them rather than the topic.. of which there is proof.. so they are hardly claiming everything to be about them, but your post certainly was.

Just thought I should mention that since this is a public thread and your comment made no sense to me. But okay.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

If anything wouldn't you assume I was making fun of Sanders for being a Jew, since it's common knowledge, and I don't think I've ever even noticed you around here?

Except you addressed the comment to me specifically asking if "I" should be phonebanking and donating shekels. Which btw also means it was you who brought me into the conversation not the other way around.

As for being around here, I don't know what to tell you I guess you don't notice much because I've been an active member here since 2003. Perhaps there are a great many things you aren't aware of besides me even.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

Derailed.

The worst derailing, evah.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

correct he became a democrat in 2015, but only to run for president.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The point being that my saying shekels wasn't about you being a Jew. Calm down.

Anyway, we're off topic like I said before. This thread is about Bernie Panders being a hypocrite and us discussing/agreeing with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join