It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's how the 2016 Election will be stolen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Greg Palast is the guy that broke the story about how Catherine Harris, former secretary of state of Florida, purged a list 50-60 thousand black voters previous to GW Bush "winning" Florida by 500 or so votes. Palast now says there is a massive conspiracy to purge over 7 million voters nationwide by the current secretary of state in Kansas, Chris Kobach. Kobach has created something called interstate cross-check. This is a list that will cross-check Americans to make sure they aren't voting twice in different states.

North Carolina and Ohio are already purging voters based on this list. 1/4 of the names on the list have mismatched middle names. It's also a list of common names that match up with specific races, such as extremely commonly used Korean names. They've already tagged over half of a million voters in Ohio for voting twice. As you know, Ohio is the big swing state you have to win to win the election. If this doesn't change the course of the election, then I don't know what will.

Interstate Crosscheck:

www.nased.org...

Greg Palast interview starts at 1:45.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's true. I live in Ohio and I received a letter saying I needed to respond or I would be removed from the voting roster. All thanks to our republican Secretary of State. It's shameful, the letters went out to democrat areas in town. Remember how shocked Karl Rove was when Obama took Ohio last time? They thought they had it rigged like they did when Bush ran the second time. He was livid. They don't care about the people's will, it's all about power.
H
I should add that I have voted in every election and have always lived in Ohio except for 6 months when I was 8, 49 years ago

edit on Sun March 13th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun March 13th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Palast has been exposing political dirt for decades and ignored by most people and MSM for just as long. We might be better off now had we listened to him way back then.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you remember Katherine Harris, you'll notice she was "put" into congress as a reward for her efforts.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Palast has been exposing political dirt for decades and ignored by most people and MSM for just as long. We might be better off now had we listened to him way back then.

Sadly the mainstream media will always get its way, and Palast will be "silenced" in history books.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Because the first thing I think of when trying to cheat the system is to fly across the country to get my one vote in more than one state. I suppose, if I really wanted to, I could vote four times by driving to the nearest states and voting. That's obviously going to swing the election for whichever candidate I choose, electoral college be damned!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I live in Arizona. We have a significant snowbird population. There have been several publicized cases of voting twice by snowbirds here . They vote by mail in their home state and then vote here at the ballot box. While I don't believe it's a wisespread problem it does happen. In a very close election it could be a difference maker. I can't see why a national data base cross reference check is a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
I live in Arizona. We have a significant snowbird population. There have been several publicized cases of voting twice by snowbirds here . They vote by mail in their home state and then vote here at the ballot box. While I don't believe it's a wisespread problem it does happen. In a very close election it could be a difference maker. I can't see why a national data base cross reference check is a bad idea.

I totally agree. I also know this happens with out of state college students.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

It wouldn't be a bad idea if it was checking and tossing away votes based on more than simply first and last name. That's simply ridiculous! So only one John Smith in the US gets to vote? Anyone who votes for this disenfranchisement of Americans without unique names should be treated as an enemy combatant. These people are enemies of the People of the United States of America, plain and simple, and the military should be used, if necessary, to uphold the Constitutional Rights of United States citizens over this sickening attempt to usurp the Constitution.

To add - the no-fly list and the OFAC (Office of Foreign Asset Control) lists work much the same way. If someone who has the same name as a terrorist, they can be banned from flying on airplanes on the former, and have their assets frozen/banking impossible on the latter. The whole idea of banning people from something based solely on their first and last names sounds like a solution an alcoholic on a bender would come up with, thinking he's a genius for doing so.
edit on 3/14/2016 by dogstar23 because: more

top topics

join