It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: UKTruth

Quite wrong, Hitler was a right winger.

The facts from last night are pretty simple. A bunch of lefties turned up to stop other people's free speech through intimidation, infiltration and aggression.

By the way, the guy who got punched in the face at a previous Trump rally fully deserved it. Despite the media saying he was innocently walking by the guy who punched him, he was in fact giving the bird to the crowd and shouting at them with a smirk on his face - inciting a response. He deserved everything he got and more.

Protesting is fine, but denying other peoples rights and inciting others through taunting is not. If you do the latter, you should expect a beating. It's another tactic of the left, incite and wind up as much as you can and then when you get attacked, cry victim.

So if you shout at a crowd with a smirk on your face that isnt free speech? And getting sucker punched is ofcourse not supression in an aggressive way? Im not sure how you can be any more hypocritical.

If you cant see there is ignorant people on both sides and this is also a part of humanity and instead blaim the whole movement of progressive left, where its just a really small group of people then indeed I can summarize you or Trump for that matter with blablabla, and probably still do you a favour that way.

I am so glad you asked this question.

For clarity - if you flip the bird, shout and and smirk at a group of people after interrupting their rally then NO - THIS IS NOT FREE SPEECH. Its an abuse of the 1st amendment. It's inciting violence.
Peaceful and respectful protest is fine. What this guy did was not.

I challenge you to walk down any major city street - walk up to everyone and flick the bird in their faces. See how far you get without a broken nose.

Dr Carson talked about this last night also. You should listen carefully to what he said because he is spot on.
This is one of the major problems in America - the 1st amendment is being misused.

As for issues on both sides of this debate - I agree on that.

However last night , the condemnation should be placed squarely on the shoulders of the protesters. If they stayed outside and made their point peacefully then it would have been fine, but they proactively organised an infiltration of the rally and aggressively disrupted others free speech. They grabbed Trump supporters signs and ripped them up in their faces, one stormed the stage and ripped up a Trump sign in front of the crowd. One I saw was trying to start a fight on live TV with a trump supporter and at the same time trying to shout down a reporter seeking to ask questions.

The credit last night goes to Trump and his supportes. He calmed the situation down by conceding his rally and his supporters reacted with restraint.
As I said before there was only one group last night that could be likened to Hitler's Nazi's and it was NOT the Trump supporters.
edit on 12/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Is that the only question you have for me?

Pretty much.

You aren't going to get any Trump defense from me. I've been saying for a while he's tapped into the anger of the silent majority. There is no way he gets my voter during the Missouri primary.

But that does not mean I defend a group of useful idiots whipped up into a frenzy by social media, who threaten the safety of a political rally because they don't like the speaker.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I think you mean Utopian Barbarism.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

For clarity - if you flip the bird, shout and and smirk at a group of people after interrupting their rally then NO - THIS IS NOT FREE SPEECH. Its an abuse of the 1st amendment. It's inciting violence.

I challenge you to walk down any major city street - walk up to everyone and flick the bird in their faces. See how far you get without a broken nose.

Dr Carson talked about this last night also. You should listen carefully to what he said because he is spot on.
This is one of the major problems in America - the 1st amendment is being misused.

Absolutely. The first amendment means that the government cannot punish a private citizen for expressing him/herself. It places no such restrictions on other private citizens. There are consequences for actions and words.

The guy who punched the protester will be fined for assault, not for disrupting speech.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I'm sure there will be more details into that 'riot' or protest, whatever. The fact remains though: Donald is a bully. He throws peaceful protesters out when it's one, or two of them. He mocks, and insults them as they leave, and encourages the crowd to be violent against them, because the protesters are outnumbered.

Now when the the numbers are equal, he hides like a coward. He knows he can not exert his power over thousands of protesters. So he cancels the event. No leader runs like that. And when they were interviewing Donald, you could hear the shame and cowardice in his voice. Talking fast, making excuses,contradicting himself with every response.

Man is a coward. Not an Alpha male leader he is being portrayed as.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The facts from last night are pretty simple. A bunch of lefties turned up to stop other people's free speech through intimidation, infiltration and aggression.

By the way, the guy who got punched in the face at a previous Trump rally fully deserved it. Despite the media saying he was innocently walking by the guy who punched him, he was in fact giving the bird to the crowd and shouting at them with a smirk on his face - inciting a response. He deserved everything he got and more.

Protesting is fine, but denying other peoples rights and inciting others through taunting is not. If you do the latter, you should expect a beating. It's another tactic of the left, incite and wind up as much as you can and then when you get attacked, cry victim.

So if you shout at a crowd with a smirk on your face that isnt free speech? And getting sucker punched is ofcourse not supression in an aggressive way? Im not sure how you can be any more hypocritical.

If you cant see there is ignorant people on both sides and this is also a part of humanity and instead blaim the whole movement of progressive left, where its just a really small group of people then indeed I can summarize you or Trump for that matter with blablabla, and probably still do you a favour that way.

Remember how everyone says that you can say stupid stuff but people can call you on it?

Yeah, that kid said stupid stuff and he got called on it.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Haven't been in much with ATS acting out of sorts, so I read through the thread.

People are still defending the actions of the "protestors" and attacking Trump and his supporters and blaming last nights actions on Trump?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
They're talking on the news that it's been discovered a large group inside the rally planned to jump the barricade and rush the podium once Trump arrived on stage.

Good grief! This could've turned out really bad.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Haven't been in much with ATS acting out of sorts, so I read through the thread.

People are still defending the actions of the "protestors" and attacking Trump and his supporters and blaming last nights actions on Trump?

Oh yeah.

Same ol same ol.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think this is Hillary's plan. Two birds with one shot, Trump and Bernie. She is capable of organizing it.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Are you expecting me to defend Trump? You'll be waiting a while.

Are you trying to say that the protesters had numbers on their side, so they were validated in their threats? Might makes right?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Remember how everyone says that you can say stupid stuff but people can call you on it?

Just like Trump did.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Unless the left makes some drastic changes, this will just show that their ideology sees it as ok to infringe upon the rights of others.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
They're talking on the news that it's been discovered a large group inside the rally planned to jump the barricade and rush the podium once Trump arrived on stage.

Good grief! This could've turned out really bad.

I was wondering if this was tied to Trump's statement about how BLM better not try with him what they did to Sanders.

It could have been *really* bad if Trump's security was armed and felt threatened.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Just like Trump did.

Excusing mob mentality with individual bad behavior, check.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Shouting and smirking is still part of expressing yourself. So basically you think its ok to take justice into your own hands if someone shows a middle finger, I wonder how that will play out in court. But Im not really surprised Trump-supporters or "righties" think like that, its that eye for an eye- mentality that brought your country and the world where it is now.

And if someone from that riot had killed a Trump supporter Im pretty sure he wouldve been tried for murder not disrupting speech either. When was even the last time in the US anybody got fined for disrupting free speech? Does that even happen?
edit on 607am3125000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Excusing mob mentality with individual bad behavior, check.

No just pointing out the hypocritical thinking in this thread. Check.
edit on 607am3138000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Shouting and smirking is still part of expressing yourself. So basically you think its ok to take justice into your own hands if someone shows a middle finger, I wonder how that will play out in court. But Im not really surprised Trump-supporters or "righties" think like that, its that eye for an eye- mentality that brought your country and the world where it is now.

And if someone from that riot had killed a Trump supporter Im pretty sure he wouldve been tried for murder not disrupting speech either. When was even the last time in the US anybody got fined for disrupting free speech? Does that even happen?

The old man was arrested. Happy?

Sheesh, what do you people want? Everyone to fall in line behind you?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
These sc protesters have the same iq as the black lives matters and feminazis.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Unless the left makes some drastic changes, this will just show that their ideology sees it as ok to infringe upon the rights of others.

Wow meanwhile you keep your eyes closed for your own candidate who supports those very infringements.

Trump:
"We have to beat the savages"
"Torture works"
"Ban Muslims"

Hypocrites.

edit on 607am3131000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join