It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

OK, so then where is the left to disavow them this morning?

A lot of these were carrying Bernie signs. I have yet to see his campaign issue a statement about that.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Guess who was there yesterday? Domestic Terrorist and Barry Soetero mentor, Bill Ayers-

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

LoL !

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Your candidate has continuously fanned the fires of division. He uses every ethnic group as a scapegoat and you are confused as to why protesters were there to protest? I don't care about who wins. I don't want the presidency going to anyone who is going to undermine the people.

I am tired of seeing opportunists get into power and not answering to the people. The Trump supporters follow this reasoning below:

"Trump is anti-establishment, he is for me."

No, that does not mean he is for the people. He is using you as his pawns, just as he is using the media to fill his narcissistic supply. You can not see it because you are too busy following the reasoning I have quoted above. I'm on neither side; I am a watcher. I watch Donald's behavior. It is indicative of a man who is prideful, insecure, narcissistic and in it only for his family and himself.

This is Donalds hypocrisy on display:

Trump: I'm going to bring jobs back!

*trump responds to protester*

Trump: Go home and get a job!

--------------------------------------------

Trump: It is the Chinese. It;s the Mexicans, they have manipulated the currency to control blah blah. All the companies are packing up and moving to Mexico and China"

*Trump continues to make his and Melania Trump's clothing in China and Mexico*

-----------------------------------------------

Come on man, stop this.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

king ends meet thanks to the policies of the last 8 years, money is a whole more important than it should be.

She says, ignoring the fact that when Obama went into office we were almost bankrupt, and since he's been in office unemployment has decreased dramatically, and that he has tried and tried to bring back jobs by making improvements to our infrastructure but gets out drowned out by right wing obstructionists.

Is the economy better now than when Bush was in office?
Was the economy better when Clinton was in office than when Bush was in office?

Obviously yes on both counts. Take that sack off your head Ket.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: whatsup86

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Konduit
Give it up for this brave young man speaking his mind in the midst of all the chaos.

I felt horrible for that kid, but he probably learned a valuable lesson about the left last night.

And the generalization continues. As long as it supports your agenda.

............and how does that support an agenda? As witnessed last night, Moveon.org and their lefty members only believe in freedom of speech for themselves. They won't even let the other side say a word, before tearing up their signs. At least Trump protestors are able to speak first before being removed. Little do they realize last night and any subsequent actions by them only benefits Trump.

Moveon.org=/= the left. Its really not that difficult if you would use your upper chamber. If all what you say would be typical for left wing supporters I think Europe would be 1 big stupid mob of people that protest against capitalism everyday wouldnt it? Learn to distinquish Id say. These same kind of mobs exist on both sides and arent in any way fair representations of either sides.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Let's also not forget Democratic moneyman George Soros, funds Moveon, BLM, and other lefty causes.

"Clinton’s Wall Street Money? Almost all progressive! Soros Funded MoveOn — Bernie’s Base"
zfacts.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A lot of these were carrying Bernie signs. I have yet to see his campaign issue a statement about that.

Where is the right disavowing Trumps hateful speeches? What kind of lunacy is this? You dont understand why generalizing is wrong? Because you generalize doesnt mean the left should feel theyre part of your generalization.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats are Democrats are Democrats ...............

They always are.

Wrong!

Democrats are only Democrats when they have a majority. Any other time they're Fascist Nazis.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So Bernie, Hillary & Obama have condemned this behavior, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Cause nothing says better than "Don't stereotype me" than a Hispanic wearing a Sombrero to a protest. Can't wait to see what they will pull out of their bag in Cleveland.

You forgot to add the sign he was holding that said "No Mexico = No Tacos."

It's a good thing I have been teaching myself to cook authentic Mexican over the years ...

I saw a sign saying "No Tacos for Trump!"

Made me laugh.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The face of chaos... Get ready for disrupted elections, massive civil unrest, and race war started by black militants (and egged on by white leftists)... So that martial law can be declared, the election suspended indefinitely, and the illegal-alien impostor who currently squats in the White House can stay in power as the dictator he is and always planned to be.

It just goes to show how far the embedded parasites will go to ensure the status quo. Just give them a leader that takes from the honest and hardworking and gives to the undeserving.

This was a watershed moment IMO. They are in terror of true "hope and change".
edit on 12-3-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Thanks for you assessment of the situation tonight. I'm well aware of your take on it however.

Any reason why you avoided the questions I just asked you and instead told me something I already know instead???

So you know that the people showing up to protest Trump rallies have a fascist drive to suppress free speech?
i know that is your opinion on it yes. Are you familiar with the language or do you just like having people repeat themselves?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep. They're just following the play book. You know, the one that tells them they can do what they want, because it's always someone else's fault. Someone forced them to go. Someone forced them to become violent.
If Trump supporters pulled the same thing at a Bernie rally, can you imagine the river of tears they would cry? I mean, seriously, stop and think about it. If the same tactics had been used on them, the internet would be in full on melt down this morning.
But, they did it so it's ok. "Cause, it someone else's fault, ya know.

That it what truly worries and disgusts me about the Progressives. No sense of personal responsibility.
It's an endless blame game, always with themselves as the victim.

edit on 12-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I am so glad you asked this question.

For clarity - if you flip the bird, shout and and smirk at a group of people after interrupting their rally then NO - THIS IS NOT FREE SPEECH. Its an abuse of the 1st amendment. It's inciting violence.
Peaceful and respectful protest is fine. What this guy did was not.

Shouting and smirking is still part of expressing yourself. So basically you think its ok to take justice into your own hands if someone shows a middle finger, I wonder how that will play out in court. But Im not really surprised Trump-supporters or "righties" think like that, its that eye for an eye- mentality that brought your country and the world where it is now.

And if someone from that riot had killed a Trump supporter Im pretty sure he wouldve been tried for murder not disrupting speech either. When was even the last time in the US anybody got fined for disrupting free speech? Does that even happen?

You are confused about the first amendment. You think it provides the right to impede and smear others. It does not.

It's the kind of blatant misuse of the constitution that shocks me so much.

The guy who got punched got exactly what he deserved. As I said, try it. Go and stick your middle finger up at the first 100 people you see in town. When you wake up in the hospital you might understand that a world in which you can incite people and get away with it doesn't exist and that misusing the first amendment is not going to repair your face.

Now, the guy who threwthe punch was dealt with by the law. Rightly so. He chose the way he wanted to deal with the situation and was arrested for it.

The reaction to all this is that Trump comes out in the right and the lefties are shown up for the violent hypocrites that they are. One example for you - People were calling Trump Hitler because he asked people to put their hands up to pledge a vote for him. Pretty far fetched, especially when you actually watch the video, but the claims were made nonetheless. Last night the protesters were actually holding up communist flags, an ideology responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people, yet there is little to no reaction. You see the hypocrisy? I do? many do, which is why the BS we are seeing and hearing is only going to strengthen Trump. It's the beginning of the end for the utterly crazy leftist view of the world. It might end in a very violent war or it might end at the ballot box, either way, it's over.

edit on 12/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Where is the right disavowing Trumps hateful speeches? What kind of lunacy is this? You dont understand why generalizing is wrong? Because you generalize doesnt mean the left should feel theyre part of your generalization.

The RNC is against Trump.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not illegal to flip off a crowd of people. Nor is it a valid reason to assault someone. Go ask any lawyer or judge and they'll tell you the same.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I am so glad you asked this question.

For clarity - if you flip the bird, shout and and smirk at a group of people after interrupting their rally then NO - THIS IS NOT FREE SPEECH. Its an abuse of the 1st amendment. It's inciting violence.
Peaceful and respectful protest is fine. What this guy did was not.

Shouting and smirking is still part of expressing yourself. So basically you think its ok to take justice into your own hands if someone shows a middle finger, I wonder how that will play out in court. But Im not really surprised Trump-supporters or "righties" think like that, its that eye for an eye- mentality that brought your country and the world where it is now.

And if someone from that riot had killed a Trump supporter Im pretty sure he wouldve been tried for murder not disrupting speech either. When was even the last time in the US anybody got fined for disrupting free speech? Does that even happen?

You are confused about the first amendment. You think it provides the right to impede and smear others. It does not.

It's the kind of blatant misuse of the constitution that shocks me so much.

The guy who got punched got exactly what he deserved. As I said, try it. Go and stick your middle finger up at the first 100 people you see in town. When you wake up in the hospital you might understand that a world in which you can incite people and get away with it doesn't exist and that misusing the first amendment is not going to repair your face.

Now, the guy who threwthe punch was dealt with by the law. Rightly so. He chose the way he wanted to deal with the situation and was arrested for it.

The reaction to all this is that Trump comes out in the right and the lefties are shown up for the violent hypocrites that they are. One example for you - People were calling Trump Hitler because he asked people to put their hands up to pledge a vote for him. Pretty far fetched, especially when you actually watch the video, but the claims were made nonetheless. Last night the protesters were actually holding up communist flags, an ideology responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people, yet there is little to no reaction. You see the hypocrisy? I do? many do, which is why the BS we are seeing and hearing is only going to strengthen Trump. It's the beginning of the end for the utterly crazy leftist view of the world. It might end in a very violent war or it might end at the ballot box, either way, it's over.

You were talking about shouting and smirking. How much more are you going to change your story before it fits perfectly in your agenda?

edit on 609am3106000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
For those who doubted Bill Ayers was there instigating violent protests:
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not illegal to flip off a crowd of people. Nor is it a valid reason to assault someone. Go ask any lawyer or judge and they'll tell you the same.

I did not say it was illegal - I am pointing out the 1st amendment does not give you the right to abuse others and do and say whatever you want. That was the discussion, let's not spin off into a different one.

It is illegal to punch someone and the guy that did it was arrested. What I am saying is that legal or not, if you wind up enough people, you will eventually get a beating. That is human nature. I don't cry for those people claiming to be victims when they get beaten after going looking for it.

Apart from a few scuffles, the real story of last night that every citizen of America should be concerned about is that the rights of Trump and thousands of his supporters were violated.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The RNC is against Trump.

Thats not the same as disavowing. Example: Muslims in general are against terrorism. But still people ask them to disavow terrorism because they themselves generalize Muslims.
edit on 609am3116000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join