It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have heard a theory that this is what it was and this is why he is winning so hard. He's a businessman so I am sure he's rubbed elbows with many many people. The Clintons were even at a wedding of his, I wanna say to Ivanka. He is definitely in that circle of people though, but with the way they are trying to stop him it's interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
What was said in the Art of War? To know your enemy , become your enemy...Live by the book.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The suppression of speech by mob disruption. Theses "protesters" are hooligans, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
So lets be really clear and honest - the people who most resemble the fascists from Nazi Germany are in fact the progressive left. They intimidate, hate and shut down any speech that does not agree with their own views. They have over the years completely distorted the US Constitution and used this distortion to persecute others. America is in very serious trouble.

My one hope is that this is actually the start of Trump bringing the country together as he has said he will - sounds odd to say right now, but the hatred that burns within those of the progressive left is going to have to be exposed and drawn out before those that are conned by it wake up and begin to reject it. As i said I hope last night is the start of the healing process of the progressive illness.

My worry is that the normal people of America are just not going to accept being controlled anymore - this could get so bad that martial law will need to be enforced. For those that don't realise it, if this gets bad enough THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION AND OBAMA WILL STAY IN POWER.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
So there was a picture of an old chck giving the nazi salute, she was a plant

i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth meanwhile dear leader trump, is roughing up the media and inciting his supporters to carry out their own vigilantism. Justifying attacking innocent people. And his devotees justify and defend him at every turn. Despite the possible long term implications.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Crash and Burn
edit on 3/12/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Yeap, and he also spent Chrismas eve with Soros in 2009 according to an article in the NYP. This makes me nervous.

To be fair in this article has many big wigs attending so as not to insist he's buddy buddy with the guy.

pagesix.com...

edit on 3/12/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441

Or she was explaining to the guy there that she was like 'THIS HIGH' last night and barely made it there for the rally.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
You said

So lets be really clear and honest

So what happened??

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Quite wrong, Hitler was a right winger.
edit on 12-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

The fact that Trump has the biggest unfavorable ratings, yeah good luck winning in the general.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Unlike in the Bernie rallies not once have i had seen, fighting, punching protesters in the face. Have you?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Country was divided long before Rump ever utter the words, I'm running for Prez.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
1- Chicago
1- Rahm Emmanuel
3-Police shootings
4-People shooting Police
5-Random drive by shootings
6-Iron bars on all windows since the early 80s or before
7- Metal detectors over ELEMENTARY School doors since the early 80s or before
8- Gangs and Left-Wing Liberal Extremists
9- Moveon.org
8-Soros' moveon.org
I could go on
What the Hades was Trump thinking ? Chicago ? Really ?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Crash and Burn

There is another saying I live by. Keep your friends close , and your enemies closer. There are reasons for this.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Just because trump isn't goose stepping in polished black boots and shouting on a black and white tv screen, doesn't mean his antics and rhetoric arnt dangerous, but if your not Mexican or Muslim or black who cares right? As long as he's roughing up liberal media who cares?

I just had more respect for Americans and their intelligence, but all the trump supporting Is making me question Americans, trump certainly isn't doing the average American any favours on the world stage, which is a shame.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'd be Really interested to know who put that protest together. TPTB do Not want him in the power seat and they've been known to send instigators in to causes like BLM to stir things up. Maybe a little whisper in the right ear?

Right and thats why he gets all the air time they can get him...

Wonder when Trump fans are going to make some sense finally.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You're so right. All those people chanting and all those people protesting and using violence. Trump has only used words. Anti trump followers have used action. Action speaks louder than words and those actions speak violence…Think about it. a reply to: eisegesis

edit on 12-3-2016 by CliffoCambridge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Not all trump supporters are bad, only some. Don't let the some ruin the whole. Just like not all supporters of Islam are bad, only some. Don't let the some ruin the whole. a reply to: spiritualzombie

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join