It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well conduit, by your sudden silence I can only guess you finally found that link. You old hound dog you. I was starting to think I'd have to draw you a map!! Like I was saying, "Nothing gets past you."

But it's late and I need sleep before work so I'll have to wait to hear what I'm sure will be a really clever response.

Nite folks.

Hail Satan!! I mean Trump....

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
And Ted Cruz, which had the opportunity to address the Left, BLM, Sanders signs, Soros and Moveon.org Facebook event planning....instead....laid this at Trump's feet.

That is how obsessed he has become. SO willing to "win" he ignores the AGGRESSORS.

I will and shall never support him again. After everything, this was my last ounce of respect for him

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well that does it, I guess you proved how Trump supporters are fascists despite the lefty brownshirts storming a peaceful rally and using violence to shut down political speech... by posting a link that shows... *gasp* nothing!

What are you even trying to prove here? No wonder nobody else is paying attention.

I'm convinced, so you can sleep better tonight. Here, let Ben lull you to sleep.

edit on 12-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am a Trump supporter I agree with you. She also said seth mcfarlane tried to pick her up at a gas station when she was underaged. And I don't think I got the full story with Matt Damon but something happened with that one too. So she doesn't have the greatest history of being truthful.

I wanna post this on here. It is amazing how people see Trump as hitler which is a joke in itself.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-3-2016 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I can't wait to see all the hate MSM against Trump on this one...we are going to see how the Republicans will handle this situation of the coming hours

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I can't wait to see all the hate MSM against Trump on this one...we are going to see how the Republicans will handle this situation of the coming hours

It's already happening, Kasich tweeed something and I'm not sure if it's still happeneing but he was in spin control deleting hate tweets.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Trump will now pick up States and Delegates like a bee picks up pollen

It's over. Soros, Moveon, Bernie, Cruz...BLM, and ALL those involved in today's display of chaos, solidified it.

Check Mate for Trump.
edit on 12-3-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

It's over. Soros, Moveon, Bernie, Cruz...BLM, and ALL those involved in today's display of chaos, solidified it.

Check Mate for Trump.

I think so too but I am still nervous. It's amazing how they had all these people come in with their private jets and it was to stop Trump. This was their end game I believe and I don't think it worked.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

#maga
edit on 12-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
well you know what they say:

Trump lives matter

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441

Check Mate for Trump.

I think so too but I am still nervous. It's amazing how they had all these people come in with their private jets and it was to stop Trump. This was their end game I believe and I don't think it worked.

I've never in my life seen one man cause the ire and jolt the system like I have Trump. Every faction that opposed him is being exposed. Left and Right. And the fact that a Cabal of Private and Public people, are attempting to bring him down, and literally flying in on private jets at meetings, like some weird comic book scenario...tell me there are some BAD people at work here.

Something is being set in motion, and tonight was the veil being lifted on Sanders, Cruz, all of them

And Trump is calmly handling it, and letting everyone ELSE show their hands.

"Their" game isn't working, and the more they game, the more they lose.

This is crazy to witness

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i.imgur.com...was this ever posted?

www.independent.co.uk...

i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sandman441
Also , she said on the news , she was beaten by a police officer with a baton. During the "Occupy Wall Street" time.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Trump's campaign press release in response to all this was masterful. He even ended it with 'go in peace'

People in his camp, or he himself, know to sit back...and let everyone ELSE play their hand,

I've been a Semi Pro poker player, so I really appreciate the similarity to the game.

He's working it like a guy who can work a poker table with predictable players. It's like he can see their cards and knows their tells.

The Left wingers, BLM, Cruz, Kasich all being dealt. Trump caught a Royal Flush on the Flop, but slow played them to the River, and now he's calling their ALL IN.

It's done.

edit on 12-3-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96
it's a bird!

It's a plane!

Able to tear a piece of card board in half.

It's a SUPER Nazi!

Truth,Justice, and the Fascist way!

Sad but true some ppl just love a party even a Nazi party Coz a Nazi party won't stop!

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Konduit
Give it up for this brave young man speaking his mind in the midst of all the chaos.

This kid is the best Trump supporter I've seen.

This kid is what they should aspire to be. He showed no hate.

He should attend a Bernie Rally... He might like it.

I think he just did.

lol. No hate?

He won't fit in.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I've never in my life seen one man cause the ire and jolt the system like I have Trump. Every faction that opposed him is being exposed. Left and Right. And the fact that a Cabal of Private and Public people, are attempting to bring him down, and literally flying in on private jets at meetings, like some weird comic book scenario...tell me there are some BAD people at work here.

Something is being set in motion, and tonight was the veil being lifted on Sanders, Cruz, all of them

And Trump is calmly handling it, and letting everyone ELSE show their hands.

"Their" game isn't working, and the more they game, the more they lose.

This is crazy to witness

I agree it's like anything Trump touches just turns to gold or something, these guys are so nervous about him winning the nomination they are trying any little dirty trick they can and it's not working and any other candidate it would work with. It's glorious to see and if he does debate Hillary she has to be sweating about that encounter. She is so afraid of him. The other thing that amazes me too is that all of these bernie sanders supporters instead of going against hillary they go against Trump for some reason. You would think they want their guy to win and they have to get past her first. Hillary will win the nomination but I've never seen that before.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Just had to tell you I love that avatar. Rockin' Cool Cat!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: sandman441
Also , she said on the news , she was beaten by a police officer with a baton. During the "Occupy Wall Street" time.

Ah, yeah like I said I do think something happened but she's looking for publicity and she didn't seem too worried about it at the time.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Is there anyone who can explain this one, i mean, i'm trying to be fair and have been analyzing what people running are involved in and with whom and why.

www.conservativereview.com...

I know Trump is smart. He's an excellent speaker. He's also excellent in business.

Trump knows how to speak to people, and has rubbed shoulders with millionaires, billionaires and powerful people alike. So my assumption here is he is sharp and like 'the art of war' makes sure he knows his enemies from the inside out. It may help that he's also a Gemini. Dual mentality.

So the article above makes me curious and wanting to glance a little closer into what he may be doing, that may seem suspicious isn't quite what it seems. I mean in order to trick your enemies you have to warm up to them first get to know them. Was the whole show for the past 20 yrs of his life to do just that? know the enemy and them go for the goal line and usurp them?

Thoughts? Anyone? Bueller?

edit on 3/12/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join