It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Angry old white folks are going to be surprised when others have guns too. Trump is an ass.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT
TICK TICK TICK...Trumps poll numbers going up by the minute.
News interviewing Bernie supporters swearing without bleeping.

Yeah, that's such a wonderful thing to have happen when your 5-year-old is in the room ...

You heard it then?
Bernie supporters are really looking bad.
I feel so sorry for this young boy with glasses for Trump being intimidated during his being interviewed.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
Fox News keeps saying it is Bernie Sanders Supporters, or Black Lives Matter, but not Republicans that may oppose tRump or Hillary supporters.

How do they know in this anarchy

The only way to find out is ask the protesters who they are going to vote for at this next election!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
News flashing that Soros Moveon.org is involved !!!!!

DaaaHaHaHa.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The one I saw was an older guy being yelled at by younger guy who popped the "s" bomb and @ssh*** at him while he was sort of waving it off by telling the reporter ... "College student."

FOX is reporting MoveOn.org has been encouraging people to show up and do this on social media.

link   
a reply to: Spider879 LOOK ! another person that believes media narratives so Goldman Sachs can run your life is too stupid to argue with so I wont argue with You. Good job following media narratives, you better wise up or your going to get ripped off if life.

link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Will you agree that we haven't seen behavior like this from Republicans and Conservatives?

It's conservatives who are at every Trump rally punching people in the face and attacking them.

WTF are you talking about???

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree.

a reply to: Teikiatsu

I was referring to the BLM/Bernie protesters as the individuals reinforcing stereotypes.

Maybe, just maybe... they aren't false stereotypes. Maybe they feel justified in their actions because that's the echo chamber they live in and the bile that they have been spoon-fed.

Ok, will you agree that it's very possible that works both ways?

Yes.

Will you agree that we haven't seen behavior like this from Republicans and Conservatives? How many Obama, Hillary, and Sanders rallies have been canceled for safety reasons? How many mobs of conservatives have shut down streets?

I will agree, only to a certain extent. We have seen people assaulted at Trump rallies, along with calls of "seig heil" and salutes.

Neither side is better than the other, but it is clear that people are fed up on a variety of different levels.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko Yep and the kid got aggressive and got in his space, these kids are leunatics.

link   
The ENTIRE WORLD sees right wing America as full-ignorance.-- but to the right wing, who have no intelligence, only kindergarten level spin, they find a way to blame the WHOLE WORLD for their problems. And after YEARS of hatred and racism they actually have the nerve to say "see, see, this protest, it's your fault." Such losers. Such simple minded blind idiots.

Republicans really made their bed when they decided to align with anti-science racists. And they validated the arguments of stupid racists everywhere. This entire mess is the fault of republicans and the media for giving them the mic.

link   
Okay, so Don Lemon on CNN talking with Trump says his reporters on ground are claiming it's the protesters who are getting attacked at rallies, not the other way around.

The Donald says that's "simply not true!"
edit on 11-3-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Spider879

We really going to resort to cherry picking pictures of people waving?

Yeah Bernie how many pics you have of people swearing allegiance to Bernie??

Seig Heil!!!..

link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

FTW

This is our election, not theirs.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

The one I saw was an older guy being yelled at by younger guy who popped the "s" bomb and @ssh*** at him while he was sort of waving it off by telling the reporter ... "College student."

FOX is reporting MoveOn.org has been encouraging people to show up and do this on social media.

MoveON.org!

George Soros!

For all of you educated people calling the rest of us uneducated. Do some research on the countries that have been brought down to their knees by George Soros!

He don't give a damn about black lives, he wants anarchy so he can make mad band off those dumb enough to take his money!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Don Lemon is a puppet for the MSM...he is not a neutral reporter/anchor...and asks questions on a biased agenda against Trump.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh please. No one is denying it exists. But, I see you're resorting to the name calling tactics, by subtly insinuating I'm racist. Which is pretty much Rule # 1 in the playbook when you're losing an argument. I also have noticed, the progressives don't like it when you point out that they use the same tactics they claim to abhor.
And by the way, what's wrong with enforcing the law? Or is it that you just want selective enforcement as long as it follows your ideas?

link   
Anyone else having trouble giving stars?

link   
Call me crazy but isnt INCITING A RIOT a CRIME? Time for Move on.org to be silenced or investigated as well as soros.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Anyone else having trouble giving stars?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That man is going to start the second civil war

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join