It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Trump should have had his voice heard inside...and protesters should have had their voice opinionated on the outside. Fair deal.

No, not a fair deal.

It's called 'preaching to the choir'.

People have every right to protest peacefully at the venue. Not yell, fight or cause a disturbance, but certainly attend and carry anti-Trump placards.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I don't think these protesters thought this out.
They are the ones shouting obscenities in the streets.
They are the ones getting arrested for violence.
All they've done is galvanized those who were already going to vote for Trump and swayed those on the fence by their behavior. They look at these representatives of "progress" and think, "If that's how they act, I want no part of it"

I would star you a billion times.

The left likes to characterize itself as so high-minded. No.

The hard left are bullies. Is the hard right out in masse protesting to shove their views on people? No.The right uses the system

The left uses the mob. Whether on Twitter or the streets of Ferguson.

# the left. It just lost me.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If the goal was to disrupt a political rally, they certainly did. I don't think they'll be too pleased with how this plays in terms of public opinion, however, or with what it does to Trump's poll numbers.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: introvert
I'm not the conspiratorial-type, but by viewing live feeds and streams, this appears to be fairly well organized.

BLM and the Sander's campaign will have to switch to damage control after this.

Who are you and what did you do to introvert ?

I do try to be consistent.

Both BLM and Bernie supporters have obviously played a role in this protest and it is obvious that there is a basic level of organization.

While there may be a time and place for a more forceful protest as American citizens, I don't think this was it. They are only going to reinforce existing stereotypes that many of us are trying to break-down.

Ah, so Trump is good for reminding people where those 'stereotypes' came from. (heh... stereotypical progressives who drown out any other voices...)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Protesters yelling "We Won...We Won!"

Very Obama of them ...

link   
a reply to: neo96

What hyperbole?

I'm fairly certain, perhaps wrongly, that many of those protesters were not, in your words, Haters and Bigots, Neo. Angry? Yes. Too angry. Scared of what they think Trump represents? That, too.

That hyperbole.

They stupidly stepped over a boundary that only helps Trump. That doesn't make them haters or bigots. It makes them foolish. While being a bigot/hater is foolish, the opposite isn't necessarily true.

Semantics, perhaps, but those words are used far too easily these days. I'm guilty of it, too.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: introvert

Both BLM and Bernie supporters have obviously played a role in this protest and it is obvious that there is a basic level of organization. 

Maybe so, but I would not be surprised to find out that Republican money paid to bus them there!
Trump has a lot of people from both sides that want him to fail.

That is an interesting theory. I suppose it's possible.

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I don't think these protesters thought this out.
They are the ones shouting obscenities in the streets.
They are the ones getting arrested for violence.
All they've done is galvanized those who were already going to vote for Trump and swayed those on the fence by their behavior. They look at these representatives of "progress" and think, "If that's how they act, I want no part of it"

If they really wanted their voices heard...they should just go to the voting stations and support who they want for president. And not make a filthy stand in front of peaceful Trump supporters. Good grief!

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump supporters don't even concede the tiniest bit of responsibility for this. Not even the smallest amount. Every issue is someone else fault. A guy gets sucker punched and it's his fault-- Not a single time do you hear any real responsibility. And that's how you know they are filled to the brim with 100% hatred and bullsh*t.

Why should they when Trumps event got TROLLED hard by 'liberals' ?

The people responsible are those Bernie supporters that shut that event down because they were BIGOTS.

link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
So all those high ranking rich Republicans who took their 54 Private Jets to a secret meeting decide to add some "Agent Provocateurs" to a Trump Rally.

If not he's going to be a great President, lol.

Sorry, but up until this point? It was obviously the Koch's and their money machine attacking Trump, but the only person I know of who publicly supports BLM is George Soros?

BTW, he doesn't care whether you bleed red or blue, he will gladly destroy your country if he can make enough money off of it!

Educate yourself and you will be blown away at the 1% you so hate is controlling everything you believe in!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Protesters won't be going home anytime soon. It is the weekend, after all.

I agree that sh$$ will start flying before midnight.

link   

originally posted by: seagull

which was exactly the right thing to do.

People getting hurt of differences of opinion? Foolishness. Cancel, and come at it again another night.

Trump getting lauded for his decision to cancel rally for the safety of the supporters and the protesters.
This is PR GOLD for his candidacy.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Little realizing that they've actually helped him... Foolish people. Scared people. ...and that's a dangerous combination for their cause.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Maybe they could have Trump arrive in the General Lee dressed in Stonewall Jacksons old uniform with the airhorns blazing Id love to see the rainbow coalition protesters response

link   

originally posted by: masqua

Trump should have had his voice heard inside...and protesters should have had their voice opinionated on the outside. Fair deal.

No, not a fair deal.

People have every right to protest peacefully at the venue. Not yell, fight or cause a disturbance, but certainly attend and carry anti-Trump placards.

So that was not fair of the protesters so the supporters got a bad deal?

link   

originally posted by: masqua

No, not a fair deal.

Oh? Tell that to anti-abortion protesters at clinics ... oh that's right, they have no right to be anywhere near a clinic. They only get to preach to the choir.

So basically, your assumption is not true.

And besides, with a crowd that size, no Trump supporter entering the venue could fail to miss them.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree.

a reply to: Teikiatsu

I was referring to the BLM/Bernie protesters as the individuals reinforcing stereotypes.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Enjoy your cell's, y'all

link   

Yes, it is. Badly needed PR that should not have been given to him on a silver platter, IMHO.

link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Seriously? I mean just fuc*** seriously?

Trump called it off to avoid this. The protesters are the ones screaming "Fu** the cops" and inciting violence. They are responsible for their own act...oh...wait...these are the special snowflakes, so everyone else is to blame for their actions.
edit on 11-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: typo

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join