It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
So all those high ranking rich Republicans who took their 54 Private Jets to a secret meeting decide to add some "Agent Provocateurs" to a Trump Rally.

If not he's going to be a great President, lol.

Sorry, but up until this point? It was obviously the Koch's and their money machine attacking Trump, but the only person I know of who publicly supports BLM is George Soros?

BTW, he doesn't care whether you bleed red or blue, he will gladly destroy your country if he can make enough money off of it!

Educate yourself and you will be blown away at the 1% you so hate is controlling everything you believe in!

Thank you for clarifying a comment I had nothing to do with...at all

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Police holding back Protesters to protect Trump supporters leaving the arena.

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The thing that ruins the rallies is the violence from both sides.

America is angry and this is what happens when people get angry.

link   
Since a large number of "protestors" are Bernie supporters, I would like to hear a statement from comrade Bernie.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Police holding back Protesters to protect Trump supporters leaving the arena.

But those protesters were only going to get to preach to the choir if they had to remain outside.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Has anyone thought yet to connect such a thing to Jeb meeting with the three top establishment candidates? Sorry, haven't read the whole thread yet.

link   

Well perhaps if more folks had turned up at anti- Nazi rally the world wouldn't have suffered the like of Adolf Hitler or more fittingly Benito Mussolini
That David Duke loving, Black people beating, Mexican Hating, Muslim scapegoating, wanna be wall building , no actual plan having Mfkr can pack his s..t and go dive head first off his tallest tower without a parachute.. GTFO!!
edit on 11-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: masqua

Angry. ...and in the case of the anti-Trump crowd, worried about the direction he'll take our nation. Count me among that number.

link   
I can see T-shirts being made tomorrow: WE STOPPED TRUMP!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm fairly certain, perhaps wrongly, that many of those protesters were not, in your words, Haters and Bigots, Neo. Angry? Yes. Too angry. Scared of what they think Trump represents? That, too.

We sure know those 'protestors' were not followers of Voltaire now don't we.

They were ready to take life because of what someone has to say.

And yeah they are haters and bigots.

Because bigot can simply be defined as HATRED or INTOLERANCE of a group of people.

This case 'right' wingers.

Text book definition:

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

www.merriam-webster.com...

Nothing I said was 'exaggerated'.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Still haven't learned proper history?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
And you don't think we worry about the direction that Obama has been taking our nation and where it would go under Hillary or Bernie?

But you won't see riots outside their venues.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I see lots of Bernie signs there, maybe they should worry about Hillary first but then we are dealing with some real whack jobs. I heard the protestors screaming like they are on some crazy drug, they are nuts. One of the protestors was blaming Trump for Ferguson, wth.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree.

a reply to: Teikiatsu

I was referring to the BLM/Bernie protesters as the individuals reinforcing stereotypes.

Maybe, just maybe... they aren't false stereotypes. Maybe they feel justified in their actions because that's the echo chamber they live in and the bile that they have been spoon-fed.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Well perhaps if more folks had turned up at anti- Nazi rally the world wouldn't have suffered the like of Adolf Hitler or more fittingly Benito Mussolini That David Duke loving, Black people beating, Mexican Hating, Muslim scapegoating, wanna be wall building , no actual plan having can pack his s..t and go dive head first off his tallest tower without a parachute. GTFO!

Coming from the richaphobe's,bankerphobes,climatephobes, gunphobes,corporationphobe's,Ceophobes.

I have to seriously LOL.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
If only people had had the courage to protest Hitler before he took power in Germany.

I wish I could give you more stars.

To be honest, its encouraging to know that there are so many good guys willing to confront all these bigots face to face. These people are a clear and present danger to freedom, equality.
edit on 11-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: introvert

Meh, it's about time the people who are actually concerned with this way this nation would be headed under Trump wake up and start battling back against his divisive hate-filled rhetoric. The liberal masses (who are more liberal as a whole than our center-right government - Obama included) have been passive for far too long.

originally posted by: seeker1963
If you go looking for trouble? Don't act shocked when you find it!

Maybe Trump will actually realize this... eh who am I kidding. He loves his beautiful "uneducated" "fat" supporters and they will buy into him saying that he cares about their safety. He has time and time again proven that they will buy anything that he is selling.

link   

But don't forget the big Democrat Mayor Daley gave a "shoot to kill" order in 1968.

link   
Thinking about who would be set up to win in this...would be Hillary. Even elite repubs are going for her so why not buy some Bernie supporters to cause a massive protest. For the uninformed it makes Bernie and Trump look bad.

Trump will come out clean and with more voters

link   

We really going to resort to cherry picking pictures of people waving?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join