It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVoy Finicum's Autopsy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Here's the orgonian news video. It was put out buy the sheriff's dept. Looks like he got shot to me. The video starts off with him stopped on the road. Finchum takes off and comes to a road block. He exits the truck with arms in the air. He is shot immediately. He may or may not have been reaching for a gun.....

www.oregonlive.com...

Holy ats is glitchy... edit 5..

The orgonian has the 12 minute video on YT. I can't link YT.
edit on 11-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 11-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
LaVoy Finicum was no threat to anyone at the second stop.

LaVoy was shot in the back, only a coward would shoot someone in the back.

I have read in the past in some home invasions were the homeowner shot a bugler in the back and the home owner was prosecuted, why you say? Because the Judge said the bugler wasn't armed and the homeowner life was in no way threaten, yet the homeowner kill the bugler in a cowardly way by shooting the guy in the back.

These men who killed LaVoy are supposed to be professionals and trained to know the different of their lives being in danger and know when to shot and not to shoot.

However on the day LaVoy was murdered, the State police and FBI set up an ambush with snipers hiding on both sides of the roadblock. It certainly appears that the police were not interested in just arresting LaVoy, if they were, they would have used safer means to apprehend LaVoy, however in this case they did not.

The video that was filmed in the truck proves LaVoy was killed in cold blood, Did anyone hear in the video of LaVoy muttering, I am going to kill these men, no LaVoy was scared I don't even believe LaVoy believed the police would kill him when he got out of the truck, LaVoy had his hands up as soon as he opened the truck door and got out.

When LaVoy said shoot me, go ahead and shoot me, he was being sarcastic and afraid at the same time.

As far as LaVoy caring a gun on him during the ambush that is yet to be proven. I am sure we will all know if LaVoy was caring a gun that day during the family wrongful death suit.

According to police LaVoy was caring a stolen gun. I am sure LaVoy's wife will show in court the proper paper work proving he does own a 9 mm and that gun on LaVoy's doesn't match the one the police planted.

This whole thing stinks of Harry Reid, BLM and political corruption in Washington DC. This is not over, not by a long shot either.

Now we are witnessing the Feds arresting more people recently from the Bundy's stand off, this is revenge from the Feds and corrupt politions not getting their way abusing the Laws on lands rights in Nevada. I guess Harry Reid and son lost the millions of dollars on the land deal that Reid and son were going to sell to the China who wanted to perches the land for their energy plant, and we all found out that the Bundy Ranch was in their way.

I believe the offer to China from Harry Reid and son was 5 million dollars. We also know that Harry Reid put his top man to run BLM as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek
THERE IS NO MENTION OF A HOLSTER,

That is because his gun was in his pocket

Which is why we got a aerial view with no audio.

Why do you think a video from a plane would have audio?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The sheriff's video is split screened with the helicopter and video audio from the rear seat occupants phone.

I could make out him getting out with his hands up.. what's not clear is if he was reaching for a gun after that or showing if he was unarmed buy lifting his shirt and jacket.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: roaland

"What the hand was doing"? I think it's pretty clear what LaVoy's hands were reaching for, right in the middle of a confrontation: a weapon. You think he was reaching for what, for a chocolate bar?

Maybe its silly but I think you should have to see a gun before shooting him. really is not a threat with all those cops against 1 old man.

By your logic everyone in the car should have been shot as well, because the cops cant see their hands right? So why didnt they unload on the car?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

A weapon doesn't get left on the body when it's sent to have an autopsy conducted.

That's twice in two pages you're basing your belief on your own wildly inaccurate idea of what should be.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

A weapon doesn't get left on the body when it's sent to have an autopsy conducted.

That's twice in two pages you're basing your belief on your own wildly inaccurate idea of what should be.

It would be taken into evidence no?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ilikebooze

Yes.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Most of the cops ! are in Frunt of him.
they can see him beter, yes?
why did they NOT shoot him?
could the cop ! behind Only see a gun?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I see what you did there. I said "THERE IS NO MENTION OF A HOLSTER, or a weapon not even a pocket knife" I was thinking of holsters which is why its capped, I should have deleted "or a weapon" because my brain went to pocket knife after typing that. Can't fix the OP, it's been to long, also I know they would not send any firearms to morgue. Thanks for the obtuse reply friend!

Also again, her is more information on the word "Homicide" from Findlaw.com

"To begin with, not all homicides are crimes. Homicides include all killings of humans. Many homicides, such as murder and manslaughter, violate criminal laws. Others, such as a killing committed in justified self-defense, are not criminal. Illegal killings range from manslaughter to murder, with multiple degrees of each representing the gravity of the crime.

Legal Homicides
Some homicides are not illegal. Criminal laws carve out exceptions for some killings which would otherwise fall under criminal laws against manslaughter or murder. These are referred to as "justified homicide". One primary example is a killing in justified self-defense or defense of someone else. Such a homicide is deemed justified if the situation called for self-defense and state law allows lethal force in that type of situation. Most state laws allow justified homicide to defend oneself or another from credible threat of serious crimes such as rape, armed robbery and murder."

Related Wrongful Death Claims
No matter where a homicide falls on the criminal spectrum, it may also bring a civil lawsuit for wrongful death. In the case of a homicide, the family of the victim may sue the alleged perpetrator to collect damages for that person causing the death of their loved one. While wrongful death lawsuits offer monetary results rather than criminal punishment, they also have a much lower standard of proof than the criminal standard of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt"

- See more at: criminal.findlaw.com...

Seems to me that shooting someone in the back towards other officers blows the "I feared for my life" clam out of the water don't you think? Also if the truck was such a threat why is one of the officers standing right behind it by about say 10-15 ft until Lavoy was down?

edit on 11-3-2016 by tensetek because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You're more than welcome, guy! I'm glad you finally got around to learning the definition, legally, of homicide!

Now if we can just get to work on not using the lack of weapon being mentioned in an autopsy report as somehow being evidence that there was no weapon period, we'll be on the right road.

Small steps.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Your reply is completely idiotic and frankly proves to the point of why I posted what I did. You seem to breeze right through the information posted without any cognitive processes taking place what so ever. You just post a rashly unsound, superbly rude reply that just makes you seem even more uneducated. No need to reply "Shill Supreme," would rather you just keep your trolling, know it all ass out a here!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

There's something I need to know. LaVoy was handcuffed at the shooting scene at some point. He was rolled over in the snow, his arms placed behind him and white, metal handcuffs were put on his wrists; these handcuffs are listed in the autopsy report.

When the two Oregon SP officers were interviewed during the post-investigation both OSP officers who fired shots into LaVoy's back were asked if they saw anyone move LaVoy or saw these handcuffs being placed on LaVoy when he was lying in the snow. One of the officers (#2) remembered seeing it done by one of the FBI agents, the other didn't.

Officer #1's testimony

Officer #2's testimony

Is it normal operating procedure to place handcuffs on someone who is supposed to be dead?
edit on 12-3-2016 by tweetie because: no biggie

P.S. This occurred after LaVoy's truck was cleared and Ryan, Shawna and Victoria had been taken into custody out on the road.
edit on 12-3-2016 by tweetie because: added info

PPS. From the investigative report I know an ambulance had been called almost immediately after the shooting by Officer #3, who was the man with the taser that came out of the woods towards LaVoy. Code 3, I think. I also know from the report that one of the FBI agents at the road block is a medic. He'd been tending to the officer who tried to jump out of the way of LaVoy's truck and was knocked over by the snow spray. He'd been injured and the medic was tending to him before being called over to check on LaVoy after the truck was cleared.
edit on 12-3-2016 by tweetie because: added more info

edit on 12-3-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2016 by tweetie because: added even more info! Lol!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Is it normal operating procedure to place handcuffs on someone who is supposed to be dead?

Yes, Police are not qualified to determine if a subject was dead or just unconscious.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Your definition of homicide is a lie. After I saw that; I just assumed the rest of your post was a lie as well. Lies are all you Tarpman supporters seem to have though.
homicide
noun ho·mi·cide ˈhä-mə-ˌsīd, ˈhō-
1 : a person who kills another
2 : a killing of one human being by another
www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

So the posted autopsy is a lie too?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
According to police LaVoy was caring a stolen gun.

Care to show us report by the police? Remember, some people like posting made up crap, like

When the family received the body, they soon realized their beloved husband and father was shot 9 times, once in the face.

and

serial number 54119868, and the weapon was stolen two years ago, so she believes it’s a plant.

Both those claims turned out to be false....

Just like "Finicum was dragged out of the car and shot whilst he was kneeling" also turned out to be just made up!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

At the same time though, I wouldn't put it past the government to falsify the autopsy report.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

At the same time though, I wouldn't put it past the government to falsify the autopsy report.

You do realise his family had one done also....

The Finicum family commissioned a private autopsy, but have not released the results.

www.oregonlive.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join