It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy watching Bernie destroy Hillary in the Univision Democratic Debate 3/9/16, I know I did!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

I don't despair who's getting elected, I 'despair' about the unending war, debt and poverty, pollution.

I do that 'despairing' right here… in the form of information from an alternate perspective, different than the main stream.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

As does anyone who is paying attention.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
a reply to: elementalgrove
Yessss! He's got techies making him new toys all the time. Phone banking for him is as easy as turning on your computer. He's got multiple auto-dialers and you just sit and wait for the calls to start and follow a script if you want or talk to people if you're better at winging it.

This is quite significant, really. The technology CAN serve democracy, if the people put it to use. This was not heretofore possible. Many, many people who for whatever reason could not get to the (physical) phone boilerroom to participate, are now enfranchised to do that work from anywhere, anytime. This is HUGE. Also the social media in general. Also just the internet in general: instantaneous communication with potentially large numbers of people, at essentially zero cost, and easy, and it cannot (at least, not yet) be censored or controlled by TPTB/MSM/etc. This is HUGE, and it is a wildcard that seems not to have fully penetrated the brains of pessimists and fatalists. I'm no Pollyanna. I know it is going to be a long hard struggle. But the wildcards just mentioned ARE wildcards, and they ARE HUGE.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Apparently this photo was taken by a Fox News guy during one of the breaks in the debate last night.

1. You're not supposed to phone a friend...or staffer...During the debate.

2. Look at that face lol watch her storm while her minions scurry after her. So much gold.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Nobody looks happy in that photo.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Annee

The world is going Global. Its time to be realistic that America is no longer the self sustaining, geographically isolated country it once was.

Just saying, thats part of the problem. What some call isolation as though a negative is more like self determining and recognizing that international right in other countries. Our rights leave off where others begin.

We aren't 'isolated' if we set the example we are supposed to, not meddling and subverting others countries internal affairs, let alone conquering them militarily. Free Trade and good relations with all, entangling alliances with none.

We are (or were) physically isolated geographically.

Modern wars were always "Over There". Our infrastructure has never been totally destroyed, then had to be rebuilt.

911 was the first real hit on our infrastructure.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one...

Didn't happen when it should of.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I think history will show that Bernie Sanders was a baby step in talking points, and the beginning of addressing the real problems. But he won't be able to deliver anything he is recommending until there is no tea party, and a congress who is there to work on issues other than obstructionism. We don't have that now, and we won't have in January.

Problem is they haven't been getting anything done in a very long time. So I see no difference. I support Bernie completely based on his stance against the corruption we have in our government. Starting that wave will fix many of the current issues we have in our government anyways.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean?

Curious.

Did you support Gore and Kerry with this much passion?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Absolutely not. I've never given money to a political candidate and I've never volunteered for one before. I wrote Gore a letter once after the dust settled on election 2000.

ETA: I give Bernie money all the time. Not huge amounts or anything obviously. But I will be able to give on a constant basis all the way to the election.
edit on 3/10/16 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just look at the people in the background of any Hillary or Bernie speech and you see the kind of people who support either of them. The bottom feeders of society.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nbondo

Hahahaha

Perhaps you thought this thread was in the mud pit? And what precisely do the bottom feeders of society look like?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

??? I see 4 gays a few fast food employees and some women's studies majors. Thanks for proving my point.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Nbondo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Oh. You're a Trump troll. My bad I didn't see your ATS-CP pin as I don't frequent THAT part of the forum. I won't feed you. Ta Ta

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Then you really aren't looking, are you?

Either that, or you've got your ideology blinders on too tight.

Not a Sanders fan, I never have been. But to deny, like you just did, that he has a broad base of support is to deny reality...and if certain folks aren't careful, they're going to discover they came in second...again.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Absolutely not. I've never given money to a political candidate and I've never volunteered for one before. I wrote Gore a letter once after the dust settled on election 2000.

ETA: I give Bernie money all the time. Not huge amounts or anything obviously. But I will be able to give on a constant basis all the way to the election.

So, now you've jumped in years after the GOP has gained power and control

What if they had never gotten that power and control?

The "game" has changed
edit on 10-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Better late, than never.

There's no such thing as too late in politics, especially cyclical politics American style. What's on top today rarely is tomorrow, or if they are, not by as much.

Even though Malynn and I are, probably, diametrically opposed? I applaud the decision to get involved. However they decide.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Then you really aren't looking, are you?

Either that, or you've got your ideology blinders on too tight.

Not a Sanders fan, I never have been. But to deny, like you just did, that he has a broad base of support is to deny reality...and if certain folks aren't careful, they're going to discover they came in second...again.

No matter who wins the presidential election I promise I won't be coming in second. I sincerely don't care it matters not to me I'll be good either way. If you turds spent half he time bettering yourself as you do marching and writing Facebook posts you'd get that perk too.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Oh. You're a Trump troll. My bad I didn't see your ATS-CP pin as I don't frequent THAT part of the forum. I won't feed you. Ta Ta

It's funny because if I didn't feed you you likely wouldn't be able to eat, literally.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join