It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy watching Bernie destroy Hillary in the Univision Democratic Debate 3/9/16, I know I did!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Another thing I don't think a lot of people are talking about is the lemming nature of Washington politicians. They may be bought and paid for but they also want to keep their jobs. If enough pressure is brought by constituents on Bernie's behalf they will fall into line to save their seats.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

also Berniecrats are popping up all over the country to challenge the incumbents. Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Whatshername-Schultz the DNC chair are being challenged by Berniecrats right now.

Is it an up-hill fight? Obviously. But we've got to start somewhere! Buck up buttercup.

History has shown us that amazing things can happen when you have enough committed people getting involved.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

Thank you ever so kindly for your spot on assessment of what we can accomplish!!

Pessimism is a trap the elite have used to control the masses for a very long time. The notion of there is nothing that can be done, "it is the way it is", "what are you gonna do " has been at the root of our collective apathy.

What is happening with Bernie is the end of this nonsense. We have always had the power to overcome our servitude and now is our time. It is in perfect alignment with the technologies that will free us to pursue our divine creativity.

Corruption is being exposed at every level and it will continue to be, there is no stopping it!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Positivity is a good thing.

In our personal lives, on our daily path, to everyone we meet. If only I could perfect that, I'd be satisfied.

The wider world and those running it tempt us to engage in their game of life or death, its not healthy to meet them on their turf. Ultimately they are motivated by un holy goals, and we engage them for or against at our peril… We don't have to react, we don't even have to play along.

To all them I say, pfft… i don't give a damn about you or your vortex of manipulation and hate. I am not going to ride your merry go round, I'm not even in the park.

There is no need to play their game.

We are far more powerful than they have led us to believe. The see us as cattle to be manipulated and controlled and through their entertainment and advertising seek to program us using our reptilian complex. We are much more than this!

Our neo-cortex is where our divine consciousness resides and its time has come!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sanders is taking off the gloves. He needs to continue to bombard and expose Hillary for what she is, bought by corporate America.

His line about her Goldman Sachs speeches was epic..."When you get paid 225 thousand dollars, that means that speech must have been an extraordinary wonderful speech. I would think a speech so great that you got paid so much money for, you would want to share it with the American people." BUSTED!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

Another thing I don't think a lot of people are talking about is the lemming nature of Washington politicians. They may be bought and paid for but they also want to keep their jobs. If enough pressure is brought by constituents on Bernie's behalf they will fall into line to save their seats.

You are right about that Malynn!

This is why what is occurring is beyond Sanders. People are waking up to the lies and deception of our "leaders" and their corruption is all on record.

I do believe that the elite are beginning to realize that ultimately you can not have order out of chaos. At a certain point you reap what you sow and for them this is only the beginning!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

While I agree that Bernie did very well in last night's debate, I do NOT agree with your assertion that Univision orchestrated it in an unbiased manner.

I agree that they asked some very direct questions to both candidates and that they did a fairly good job with their follow-up questioning.

Problem is, this seemed to work to Hillary's advantage because of her insistence on giving long, drawn out, non-specific answers to initial questioning, thereby requiring more follow-ups and allowing her to dominate the majority of debate time.

On top of that, it appeared as if the Univision hosts had some kind of directive to not allow Bernie to speak for more than 30 seconds at a time without cutting him off and telling him he's out of time, while allowing Hillary to rant on endlessly.

I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed, or if maybe this is just my own bias towards Bernie coming out.

Either way, I would love to see the actual time allotment statistics from last night's debate.

Personally, I think Bernie won last night's debate hands down. Despite Univision's obvious bias in favor of Hillary.

Go Bernie!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Sanders is taking off the gloves. He needs to continue to bombard and expose Hillary for what she is, bought by corporate America.

His line about her Goldman Sachs speeches was epic..."When you get paid 225 thousand dollars, that means that speech must have been an extraordinary wonderful speech. I would think a speech so great that you got paid so much money for, you would want to share it with the American people." BUSTED!

Fortunately for him she has been stockpiling corruption throughout her entire career.

And all of it is documented. Take your corporate controlled media and shove it, did you not realize that the world is watching!

She has no legs to stand on. She is a corrupt criminal and unfit to be in charge of a lemonade stand let alone be the next Bush implementing the CFR's agenda of suffering throughout the world.

People are not as stupid as the TV would like us all to believe, hence the Trump distraction!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

While I agree that Bernie did very well in last night's debate, I do NOT agree with your assertion that Univision orchestrated it in an unbiased manner.

I agree that they asked some very direct questions to both candidates and that they did a fairly good job with their follow-up questioning.

Problem is, this seemed to work to Hillary's advantage because of her insistence on giving long, drawn out, non-specific answers to initial questioning, thereby requiring more follow-ups and allowing her to dominate the majority of debate time.

On top of that, it appeared as if the Univision hosts had some kind of directive to not allow Bernie to speak for more than 30 seconds at a time without cutting him off and telling him he's out of time, while allowing Hillary to rant on endlessly.

I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed, or if maybe this is just my own bias towards Bernie coming out.

Either way, I would love to see the actual time allotment statistics from last night's debate.

Personally, I think Bernie won last night's debate hands down. Despite Univision's obvious bias in favor of Hillary.

Go Bernie!

All of your points are quite valid!

And the beauty of this, is that is did not work at all. We simply got to observe their best efforts at crowd control fail miserably!

The crowd made sure of it!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I agree with your general sentiment here, but duality died in 2012. As we speak, triality is being born, and by the time we reach full term in 2023, everything based in duality will be history.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They look at Bernie's supporters, roll their eyes, and declare "even if he's elected he's not gonna make a damn difference!"

You must be young.

Older people have seen this time and again, its gotten beyond ridiculous to presume there is some change finally, we can believe in.

But hey, go head on, banging your head against their wall until the pain wakes you up.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Yeah they did their best to not let him speak. Backfired though. The look on Hillary's face when they gave him the ovation and were chanting his name. Gah. I might need to get that framed.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

I agree with your general sentiment here, but duality died in 2012. As we speak, triality is being born, and by the time we reach full term in 2023, everything based in duality will be history.

Now this is something I would like to learn more about!

Please u2u me more about what you are speaking about, your timeline makes a lot of sense to me but I do not wish to cause thread drift.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Forgive me, I'm old school… time for what?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

They look at Bernie's supporters, roll their eyes, and declare "even if he's elected he's not gonna make a damn difference!"

You must be young.

Older people have seen this time and again, its gotten beyond ridiculous to presume there is some change finally, we can believe in.

But hey, go head on, banging your head against their wall until the pain wakes you up.

Is it really something we have seen time and time again though?

Granted the social engineers did a good job during the Bush presidency to set the stage for their puppet Obama, but when in history have we ever seen a politician like Sanders ever make it into the limelight.

I have spent a fair amount of time researching the fascism taking over this country and in my times of despair I found Sanders there some lone independent from Vermont on CSPAN speaking truth upon what seemed to be deaf ears.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Awww was that my grandpa patting me on the head? Spare me. I'm 37. I was watching when Reagan got shot. I was watching when Bush I said read my lips no new taxes. I defended Bill when they wanted to toss him out for his oval office boning and I voted for him in his second term. I watched CNN for two days straight after the 2000 election with everyone else. I kept my head between my knees for 8 years under Bush II, and doubted Hope and Change was possible while taking money from wall street.

I'd advise you to perhaps try and swallow some of that snooty fatalism. People like you are heavy on the backs of those of us trying to get things done.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

But he won't be able to deliver anything he is recommending until there is no tea party, and a congress who is there to work on issues other than obstructionism. We don't have that now, and we won't have in January.

Bernie Sanders will not be able to accomplish anything he is promising with a Congress like the one we've got.

You keep repeating this as if it is a fact. Stop it! Here are the facts: Every seat in the House of Representatives is up for reelection in 2016. 34 Senate seats (10 Democrat, 24 Republican) are up for reelection in 2016. The fact of the matter is that the face of Congress could change every bit as much as the POTUS.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Forgive me, I'm old school… time for what?

Well my thought process has at its root the notion that we are divine beings.

Following this thought process we decided to incarnate in this earthly realm in order to forget this and learn the hard lessons of separation from our divinity.

It is kind of like a virtual reality of sorts. We get to experience duality in all of its forms, beautifully described within the yin/yang. The ultimate joke is what the atheists have come to represent, when it comes to forgetting who and what they are.

In the context of the neo-cortex, I am describing the inevitable unification of masculine/feminine energies we all carry, resulting in the divine state of consciousness our historic figures have represented. Figures such as Buddha, Christ, Mohammed, Lao-Tsu, Ganesh and Vishnu.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I noticed that as well. More disturbingly was the end of the debate when one of the moderators asked a question about qualifications for Supreme Court appointees. Hillary gave a typical long winded answer and when Bernie went to respond it was suddenly time for a commercial break.

Yes there were good questions put forward by the Univision team but with regard to time management they were very lacking. Whether it was amateurish or something deeper is up to the viewer.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
a reply to: angeldoll

But he won't be able to deliver anything he is recommending until there is no tea party, and a congress who is there to work on issues other than obstructionism. We don't have that now, and we won't have in January.

Bernie Sanders will not be able to accomplish anything he is promising with a Congress like the one we've got.

You keep repeating this as if it is a fact. Stop it! Here are the facts: Every seat in the House of Representatives is up for reelection in 2016. 34 Senate seats (10 Democrat, 24 Republican) are up for reelection in 2016. The fact of the matter is that the face of Congress could change every bit as much as the POTUS.

Precisely!

This is why the political revolution he has called for is happening right before our eyes! Congress has proven itself to be useless, beholden to their lobbyists and their masters.

On a regular basis topics that used to have me outcast as a conspiracy theorist are becoming law and sadly I am vindicated.

The TV teaches us that we are stupid, the reality is that we are brilliant. They have hedged all of their bets on the notion that we can not think for ourselves, yet regardless of their attempts to remove critical thinking, we are able to surf the internet and come to our own conclusions.

The conclusions are quite simple, the system is broken and it is time to fix it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join