It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy watching Bernie destroy Hillary in the Univision Democratic Debate 3/9/16, I know I did!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I have been waiting for Bernie to be a little bit more direct. He must have learned a little bit from when he defended her about those emails all those months ago. This woman is a two faced snake. Her corruption oozes out of every pore and it was fantastic observing the beat down he gave her. Many times the crowed cheered beyond any kind of lie she could spew forth!

Props to the moderators of this Univision Democratic Debate, no one can accuse them of favoritism. They were persistent with follow up questions and even had video of the remarks the candidates have made in the past!

The first video are the highlights are brought to you by The Young Turks. The second is the actual debate!

I believe the Young Turks were spot on in their assessment of the know out punch when Bernie brought up the head of Goldman Sachs saying he is dangerous. He declares " He is right I am dangerous to wall street!" Freaking Epic! Leaving hillary speechless and I we all need that!

With his already surprising success in these primaries I am actually beginning to think he can put this spare this country from this horrific saga of families that have so destroyed this country and many parts of the world with it!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's almost like he took a crash course in "fighting delta bravos".... go Bernie

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

With his already surprising success in these primaries I am actually beginning to think he can --- spare this country from this horrific saga of families that have so destroyed this country and many parts of the world with it!

They're not done. They will stop at nothing short of world domination and or total destruction. From behind the scenes or not, legally or not.

edit on 10-3-2016 by intrptr because: portion redacted

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Bernie be all like

edit on 10-3-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They're not done. They will stop at nothing short of world domination and or total destruction. From behind the scenes or not, legally or not.

Oh you are absolutely correct we are seeing an epic battle of good versus evil play out before our eyes.

What is encouraging is that each time Bernie is successful he has hundreds of thousands of us donate what little we can to help the side of good.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Bernie Sanders will not be able to accomplish anything he is promising with a Congress like the one we've got. Those idiots will stop every single thing he tries to do. Who doesn't know that.

He will come and go as a lame duck.

Ted cruz and Rand Paul will be there every day reading from Dr. Seuss.

eta: Changes are going to have to start there, and we need to CLEAN HOUSE. But I don't see that happening. The two idiots from my state are going right back in, where they have been for the last 100 years.

edit on 3/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
"we need smart immigration reform" -Sanders

wait for it, wait for it

PANDERING! DISHONEST PANDERING!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Bernie Sanders will not be able to accomplish anything he is promising with a Congress like the one we've got. Those idiots will stop every single thing he tries to do. Who doesn't know that.

Of course. Bernie has said this all along. It is up to us to hold Congress' feet to the fire. It is up to us to let them know we will vote them out and replace them with people who will work with Bernie.

It is up to us.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

He will come and go as a lame duck.

Ted cruz and Rand Paul will be there every day reading from Dr. Seuss.

eta: Changes are going to have to start there, and we need to CLEAN HOUSE. But I don't see that happening. The two idiots from my state are going right back in, where they have been for the last 100 years.

Historically I agree with you.

However in my opinion we are witnessing the change in consciousness that the earth has been waiting for. Humanity is far stronger than a small select group of elite psychopaths who have dominated the world for so long.

Everywhere you look you can see the old paradigm collapsing, while simultaneously the new innovative human spirit is triumphing over evil.

The members of congress that stand in the way of this innovation are old and they inevitably have a date with death.

Regardless of Bernie winning, the movement that has gotten him this far is not going anywhere!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Optimism. How sweet.

Now sit and watch them all go right back in and begin plotting obstruction tactics. They have it down to an art form after Obama.

edit on 3/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
"we need smart immigration reform" -Sanders

wait for it, wait for it

PANDERING! DISHONEST PANDERING!

Well, it is politics. What do you expect.

Real question which all of those in that crowd ask themselves is who would be more honest in working with people facing immigration problems. Based on the crowd I believe that they are going with Bernie.

If you wish to believe that Hilldog is more honest that is your prerogative and you should get yourself a ready for Hilldog tattoo to proudly show your support!

Because you know, she does not pander at all!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

What is encouraging is that each time Bernie is successful he has hundreds of thousands of us donate what little we can to help the side of good.

Not that encouraging, the people that run this planets wealth are behind the Clinstones, like we heard. She just smiles knowingly when he attacks her speaking for Goldman Sachs. People, ordinary people may want someone beside her but they also wanted 'change we could believe in' under Obama and watched Ron Paul get blocked, too.

I stopped voting a long time ago. Voting isn't going to fix it, the game is rigged. And I don't know what to do about it either, except not be like them and not participate in the charade called politics.

a reply to: angeldoll

Well said…
edit on 10-3-2016 by intrptr because: added reply

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Hillary is too establishment for me. Sanders shows way more passion. Hillary would be Obama 2.0, and i like Obama but Sanders shines when he's next to Clinton.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Brother I agree with you all day on the shadowy network that has dominated the earth while I have been alive.

I have researched into their darkness for a very long time.

Yet I remain eternally optimistic.

For multiple reasons.

1. All the inner work you do effects the outer world.
2. I view this incarnation as a game in which my soul gets to evolve in a world of duality.
3. I believe that we are collectively awakening to our divinity.
4. The fact that Bernie has gotten farther then Ron Paul, signals to me the change in awareness that people have. Bernie has taken multiple states and after the debate last night gets spread through social media, he is only going to continue his success.

Thank you for sharing that song it is highly appropriate.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

Hillary is too establishment for me. Sanders shows way more passion. Hillary would be Obama 2.0, and i like Obama but Sanders shines when he's next to Clinton.

I do apologize vrj1113, I misunderstood your original post to be you calling it pandering!

Hilldog is the definition of the ruling elite that have destroyed as much of our world as they possibly can. I am in 100% agreement with you!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think history will show that Bernie Sanders was a baby step in talking points, and the beginning of addressing the real problems. But he won't be able to deliver anything he is recommending until there is no tea party, and a congress who is there to work on issues other than obstructionism. We don't have that now, and we won't have in January.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

it was sarcasm and conservative parody, and text is horrible for that.
the more Bern and Hill debate the more traction Bern will gain, thats my prediction. might as well get use to saying President Sanders.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Positivity is a good thing.

In our personal lives, on our daily path, to everyone we meet. If only I could perfect that, I'd be satisfied.

The wider world and those running it tempt us to engage in their game of life or death, its not healthy to meet them on their turf. Ultimately they are motivated by un holy goals, and we engage them for or against at our peril… We don't have to react, we don't even have to play along.

To all them I say, pfft… i don't give a damn about you or your vortex of manipulation and hate. I am not going to ride your merry go round, I'm not even in the park.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Optimism. How sweet.

Now sit and watch them all go right back in and begin plotting obstruction tactics. They have it down to an art form after Obama.

One of the few things we have control over in this world is our perception and even that is a hard fought battle.

I have observed the way the masses have been psychologically manipulated since reading Edward Bernays book Propaganda, how the elite control the masses If you have not heard of it I highly suggest reading it.

Yes we face an evil of ingenious proportion, of this there is no doubt.

However even among all of their brilliant strategies we still see true humanity beginning to shine. We are in the young stages of the consciousness shift that the Mayans predicted. This election cycles is proof of this to me.

I have been terrified of Hilldogs presidency since I decided I understood the elites game plan. Get Obama's puppet arse in there because he is the first "black" president, to be followed by the first "woman" president. You can predict the social engineers game plans based on their brainwashing attempts through the media.

What I am witnessing within Bernies success is that small percent chance of the masses overpowering the elite. IMO the elite were smart enough to have a circus sideshow to fill the media with in the form of Trump aka Drumpf.

To me he is clearly there to make sure Hilldog wins.

There is no need for a republican candidate, Hilldog is the neocon they want, check out this great article written discussing Code Pinks experience with Hilldog.

We have 2 options in this election, it is either Sanders or Hilldog.

End of story

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

To be as condescending as you were to the other poster "isn't that special".

Look I'm as jaded and cynical as the next person about literally everything. However Bernie is the real deal and I know enough to grab the lifeline when someone throws me one.

This snooty fatalism being peddled by people that would otherwise vote for him is so frustrating and counterproductive. They look at Bernie's supporters, roll their eyes, and declare "even if he's elected he's not gonna make a damn difference!"

Well let's just lay down and die shall we? The snooty fatalist has no courage. They are also wrong for so many reasons:

- Bernie can appoint a John Wick attorney general who will put banksters in jail.

- the media can't ignore him when he's president. He'll have the bully pulpit and can tell us exactly what shenanigans are being attempted in the back room. He can also tell us which of our elected officials are not cooperating. So we can pressure them to comply or remove them.

- how many civilians in Pakistan are going to be subject to death from above by drone-strike under President Sanders.

- he can appoint SCOTUS and the heads of regulatory agencies. He can fire the ones who suck.

- he will have executive orders

also Berniecrats are popping up all over the country to challenge the incumbents. Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Whatshername-Schultz the DNC chair are being challenged by Berniecrats right now.

Is it an up-hill fight? Obviously. But we've got to start somewhere! Buck up buttercup.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join