It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about anything

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Yeah I dont follow.

are you mad? If so why?

You are the self proclaimed Oracle; (ask me anything) and I await your answer.
edit on 5-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

14mm

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

14mm

you mean 42?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I didnt see this question.
Chaos is orders lover

The universe is their offspring.

Edit to add:
Next time just say "heads up, I think you missed one". Lol

edit on 3 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No, 14mm.

That is the updated answer factoring in recent revelations.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

tadaman: I didnt see this question.
Chaos is orders lover.The universe is their offspring.

No; there is Cosmic law and Chaos fits nicely within one of the ordered systems within seven existing.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No, 14mm.

That is the updated answer factoring in recent revelations.

Tell me more.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Oh well I have yet to quantify the universe. Seven huh?

Well I still think the KISS theory applies. It is not that complicated, we are.

In order to overcome the constant consumption LIFE begets life.

In this sense the potency of the creator is always taken by the created.

This can cause discord unless the creator is wise and knows SACRIFICE. Abdication for the good of his throne and that of his kingdom.

If you can not LOSE power in grace, then you can not achieve it in peace.

That is the procession of order against chaos. They are not subject to those caught in their cycles, but are subject to each other in their seasons.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

the answer is always irrelevant. Even the symbol of its irrelevance is not fixed and constant.

It is the reflection of the nature of knowing; the darkness of ignorance that is our complete emptiness.

Our void core we make hollow by fixing boundaries and setting to the horizon an imaginary line of "there and no farther"

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Could you enumerate the seven systems? I wish to learn. Just a list, I will do the work.

EDIT TO ADD:
On second thought, forget the list,

WHAT does it mean to you, to know the universe and its parts, its limbs and its heart? Is it something that exists as a whole body to you? Or just as a head at times, a hand at other times, a heart? EVER?

If not, how does the head keep the hands from destroying what the head builds? How without the heart as its mediator?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Could you enumerate the seven systems? I wish to learn. Just a list, I will do the work.

1. The Law of Orderly Trend. This law says there is always manifested law and order in the Cosmos; this includes planets, suns and atoms highest to lowest, all matter, energy. The is no chance or disharmony.
2. The Law of Analogy. This is a found agreement between all various forms of manifestation. An atom is the same as the Sun. What is true of an amoeba is true of the human and those above man.
3. The Law of Sequence "cause and effect". Nothing happens without a president manifestation and subsequent manifestation. Nothing stands alone from what has come before.
4. The Law of Rhythm. This is the phenomenon of Vibration. Everything on this planet vibrates to differing degrees; the spiritual, mental and physical. Vibration is a causative to power or runs the forces in the universe.
5. The Law of Balance. There is an equalibrium, a compensation for everything else.
6. The Law of Cyclicity. A circular motion of all things repeating into a spiral (Fibonacci) to begin the/an idea of itself again created.
7. The Law of Opposites. Everything has its opposite. you are and are not, there is the other, every truth is a half truth of a whole.
This is a shorthand version; and Thanks for asking!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Thank you for that. Very kind.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

tadaman: On second thought, forget the list. WHAT does it mean to you, to know the universe and its parts, its limbs and its heart? Is it something that exists as a whole body to you? Or just as a head at times, a hand at other times, a heart? EVER?

TOO LATE. The list is very old arcane thinking that makes sense to me. These are aphorisms; that meaning ancient truths you know deeply within your soul/heart being (resonate with).

tadaman: If not, how does the head keep the hands from destroying what the head builds? How without the heart as its mediator?

Your heart knows what your head/mind tries to rationalize is not real. Trust your heart.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I was reading them and smiling. I take no issue with them. They are true.

These are my eyes. I see through them. I am happy to give them names. Thank you. This helps when teaching my children lessons that have no words.

Thank you for the advice. Indeed all we need is to listen to our hearts, all is revealed there in.

Again. Thank you. I receive it in the spirit it is given.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
Always a positive message sent with much love as well (it is interesting to me) that those that I 'friend' are those I have squared off with. Go figure. I also love Sta-Puff marshmallow man.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

These are my eyes. I see through them. I am happy to give them names.

Bill and Ted?
Ruby and Max?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Only if they have an excellent adventure.

Max is a mess. He NEVER listens. Ruby is a saint.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Same.

My best friends were my enemies once. My wife even.....LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

My eyes get adventuresome on occasion. Sometimes to the point of seeing double. I find that vetoing one of their opinions by putting a hand over it helps.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
"Stump the Chump" na just friendly ribbing...... Do you suppose the 'Unified Field Theory' will ever be fully explained to an absolute conclusion ?

Then to monkey that up a bit....... Infinitely large and infinitely small and the God particle, just muddy the waters again. So, is there God, ie. the God of Abraham, old testament and Torah ?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join