It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. SIMPSON: Buried Knife Found At O.J.'S Estate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

In 1892 Lizzie hacked her mum in two...

Yeah, another killing that ultimately meant nothing to most people outside of creating a circus. Hey, at least no Kardashians came out of those killings! In some ways, that's OJ's greatest crime: making Robert Kardashian a public figure and a millionaire, allowing the door to open for his attention whore family (and extended family via his "brother husband" Brucie) to grab the spotlight.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurelI think this whole knife thing is probably BS ....the timing is just too convenient with some kind of mini series about the OJ Trials

Agree.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Addendum to point b: he wore surgical gloves that were not put on properly! Watch the video again and you will see he had "web" hands because the gloves were not pushed all the way down on his hands and flush between his fingers! Of course the gloves did not fit--the surgical gloves were not on all the way!!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

In some ways, that's OJ's greatest crime: making Robert Kardashian a public figure and a millionaire, allowing the door to open for his attention whore family (and extended family via his "brother husband" Brucie) to grab the spotlight.

Yeah, that part is unforgiveable. It even led to Bruce Jenner rebranding.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

In 1892 Lizzie hacked her mum in two...

Yeah, another killing that ultimately meant nothing to most people outside of creating a circus. Hey, at least no Kardashians came out of those killings! In some ways, that's OJ's greatest crime: making Robert Kardashian a public figure and a millionaire, allowing the door to open for his attention whore family (and extended family via his "brother husband" Brucie) to grab the spotlight.

But OJ also allegedly "made" Khloe Kardashian.

"Ex-Wife Tells All: Robert Kardashian Believed O.J. Simpson Was Daughter Khloe’s Real Dad!"
radaronline.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I think this whole knife thing is probably BS ...

I think so too. There was talk at the time about the knife have a specialized blade -- as in a chef's knife for filleting (OJ's son is a chef and had supposedly just bought a new set of chef's knives), or an "assassin's blade" (whatever that is.) Buck knives were a dime a dozen back in those days. Everyone carried a knife back then, because it was a tool moreso than a weapon, and Buck knives were quite popular... as were Schrades.

...the timing is just too convenient with some kind of mini series about the OJ Trials...

Yes, it is. Someone looking for their 15 minutes of fame? (or infamy?)

...I have watched a few episodes, and it is pretty interesting, especially giving some insight of all the lawyers involved.

I've watched a couple too. I've wondered if Marcia Clark's character and attitude is being portrayed accurately. If so, she is quite vindictive, and lost her objectivity, which also raises red flags. Bob Shapiro always struck me as the buffoon though.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Wow, Bob sure picked a winner of a wife, huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No chain of custody = pure gossip. nothing else.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

Surely when OJ was arrested and sent to court the law enforcement would of gone over his whole estate with a fine comb and metal detectors?
How did they miss a buried knife? Or have I got the story all wrong (I am a Brit after all)

my guess is that the folding Buck Knife was buried there, on-the-Estate, long after the trial was over...

some enterprising young person planted the knife so that a sudden Discovery could be made of the possible murder weapon... there is likely a sealed envelope in some Lawyers possession that might someday be opened which will identify the perp. who secreted the knife to a place on the former OJ property... for the purpose of creating a desired Iconic Murder Knife to pass off as the real deal...

a plot of fakery that never got off-the-ground (irony intended)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Man, how many years later is this happening?

I hate to think the worst of any situation, but could this be something to distract the masses planted there to keep everyone from focusing on the major issues cropping up in our circus of an election cycle? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016
Man, how many years later is this happening?

I hate to think the worst of any situation, but could this be something to distract the masses planted there to keep everyone from focusing on the major issues cropping up in our circus of an election cycle? Just a thought.

I think your tin foil hat is a little too tight. Might wanna loosen it.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I saw it live too... OJ rushed for 11,269 yards in 11 seasons.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
I don't know what the statute of limitations would be on other potential charges, but if they're not expired, they could throw every other possible charge at him besides. Assault with a deadly weapon, illegal use of a knife, battery, failutre to report a crime, making menacing faces (just being silly there) - you get the idea...I'm guessing statutes of limitations have expired, but there's probably at least 20 different crimes he *could* be charged with that wouldn't fall in double jeopardy.

Do you really want a justice system where there's effective double jeopardy just because you really think some guy deserves to be in jail?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Justice?

Nah, they'll just see to it he gets shanked inside the greybar hotel.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The chain of evidence is almost non existant.
It could have "I oj Simpson murdered her" engraved on it and it likely would not be omidsable as evidence,

All it has to have is Ron Goldman's DNA on it and you have the murder weapon.

Although he would never be retried, there may be lesser charges that could be used...but that's something we will have to wait and see whether it happens.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Addendum to point b: he wore surgical gloves that were not put on properly! Watch the video again and you will see he had "web" hands because the gloves were not pushed all the way down on his hands and flush between his fingers! Of course the gloves did not fit--the surgical gloves were not on all the way!!

Also he tugs at the back of the gloves only, that doesn't fully seat the finger tips. You have to pull each finger into the tips of the glove, sometimes scissoring your fingers or twisting the tops. They had shrunk and his fingers were inflamed as well from arthritis. he did everything but fully seat the finger tips.

Too bad they didn't go into the shoes, the Italian loafers, the size twelve, the photos of him wearing them at games and his denial of ever owning the very shoes that left distinct bloody shoe prints at Nicole's.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

All it has to have is Ron Goldman's DNA on it and you have the murder weapon.

Except as has been pointed out, the suspicion of the LA detectives planting evidence was tantamount to dismissing any blood evidence at OJ's house because 'they were racist and trying to frame him'.

Thats how he got off, they couldn't make any further DNA stick in light of that.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
not a chance thats the weapon, and imo his son did it

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Funny. The pop up ad below your opening post is an ad for folding knife or one similar to the one describe in your thread. Is that a big coincidence or planned advertising. Conspiracy or what.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join