It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. SIMPSON: Buried Knife Found At O.J.'S Estate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

He has arthritis in his hands and was told by his attorney to not take his anti inflammatory meds for a few days is what I read so long long time ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016
Man, how many years later is this happening?

I hate to think the worst of any situation, but could this be something to distract the masses planted there to keep everyone from focusing on the major issues cropping up in our circus of an election cycle? Just a thought.

Nah this is America. Land of multiple choices. You don't have to pick. You can have both.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Especially when he's already in jail .

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They had DNA and still failed to convict.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

He was five at the time.

Ok I didn't know OJ had older kids. Never was a sports fan.
edit on 352016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

It doesn't matter if there is either.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Funny. The pop up ad below your opening post is an ad for folding knife or one similar to the one describe in your thread. Is that a big coincidence or planned advertising. Conspiracy or what.

No conspiracy, just run-of-the-mill contextual advertising.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They had DNA and still failed to convict.

I know, dream team, money and all, buys a lot of (in)justice.

He's OJ, he can get away with anything… well, almost anything. Look where he is now.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Makes one believe in things like Karma.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Makes one believe in things like Karma.

Yah, or stupid is as stupid does.

He heard the slogan, What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, just didn't think it applied to him.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
At this present time, it does not matter. The reason why is that O.J. can not be retried at all. He already went through the trial and was found not guilty.

And cause the initial trial was botched as was the investigation, ultimately this should just fade into obscurity.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Turns out, it was all a joke:

"Knife find 'a joke' says man who demolished O.J. Simpson's former home"
www.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I've always thought this as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Turns out, it was all a joke:

"Knife find 'a joke' says man who demolished O.J. Simpson's former home"
www.latimes.com...

I don't know.
I read the article and the guy running the job of demolition says that he told his crew if they found anything of interest to let him know.
Is he that naive to think that no one in his crew would ever disobey him?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: haven123

He was five at the time.

Ok I didn't know OJ had older kids. Never was a sports fan.

here's a nice read. theunredacted.com...

pics in the court case when all his family are celebrating his son... well google image search and have a look at his bizarre behaviour
www.google.co.uk... BygC#tbm=isch&q=jason+simpson+court&imgrc=fpsnBcAOgrsaKM%3A

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is apparently just a folding buck knife. Pretty safe bet that it is completely irrelevant. A construction worker probably lost it when OJ's place was being built or having some work done, then somebody happened to find it when the place was being demolished.

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
At this present time, it does not matter. The reason why is that O.J. can not be retried at all. He already went through the trial and was found not guilty.

And cause the initial trial was botched as was the investigation, ultimately this should just fade into obscurity.

No double jeopardy required; check out the shockingly convincing case against OJ's kid, Jason Simpson.

It's amazing that half the reporters in the country were covering this story yet none of them asked the right questions to figure out that maybe there really was another, better explanation. I mean wow, that Bronco chase worked. After that, everyone assumed OJ was guilty. He took the heat for his kid and beat the rap and that may have been the plan all along. He probably figured since he was actually innocent of the murders, he'd have a reasonably good chance to do that.

I think you're right though in that the trial was botched to such an enormous, embarrassing extent, that it's unlikely there is a prosecutor out there that would risk their career and reputation by going there again.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Interesting scenario I've heard before. There is an excellent ATS thread on this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ive always beleieve that Oj was innocnt throuought this entire thing. ill bet money that they wont be able to find much dna on the knife, and if they do then thy really are experts at their jobs over in those crime labs. im still a firm believer that his son committes the actual murders.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I thought at least one of the victims head was nearly cut off....
With a folding Buck knife? I guess its possible.

Well, this is strange www.people.com...
Is that really the same person?
edit on 3/7/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ifthey can link the glove to oj, then at least they wouldn't possibly prosecute an innocent person in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join