It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempt to demonize Trump backfires gloriously on MSNBC host

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
MSNBC recently ran a segment in which the host, Tamron Hall, was discussing Trump and his "endorsement" by David Duke, a former KKK member. She then switches over to a video of a Trump rally, where a Trump supporter is to be shown on TV. As it just so turned out, that Trump supporter was a black man... A black man defending Trump. Watch and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Msnbc is hot garbage, just like trump.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Trump is an amazing example of what desperate self-parody looks like. and Duke - and the community around Duke - make it VERY clear why they like Trump. They believe he aligns with their ideals. Well, that and the fact that he's the only North European that isn't Hillary Clinton.

That said, oof. The anchor was clearly expecting something totally different, and doesn't do improv very well.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
yea the black guy thinks we should stop all the racism, then Trump says ban muslims. you dont need msnbc to tell you how crazy trump is, he will tell you himself/
edit on 2-3-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
yea the black guy thinks we should stop all the racism, then Trump says ban muslims. you dont need msnbc to tell you how crazy trump is, he will tell you himself/

I assume you do not agree with Trump when it comes to his outlandish policy of 'Muslim control'?

Look at the end of the day not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims. Trump wants to ban all Muslims from entering the US 'until he figures out whats going on', and on top of that he wants surveillance on Mosques.

I'm on the fence. One thing is for sure, he has an awesome set of balls.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

why dont we ban everyone just in case anything bad happens? its flawed logic, its stupid and Trump speaks loudly but he's not very bright. unfortunately the loudest points he makes happen to be the stupidest and most harmful.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

What race or country do muslims come from, if you don't mind me asking

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

No ones being banned, thats the kind of freak out nonsense that the media want you to go bat sh1t over.

There is a problem with terrorism at the moment, ISIS and all that crap. Its a Fanatical Muslim problem.. We need to stop them entering until we figure out the problem - which is bloody fair enough!

Jesus, 99% of people on this board scolded Obama because he didn't stop Africans entering because of Ebola.. look how quick that died out. Terrorism has been going on for a decade.. now all of a sudden your against the concept?

People... the more i talk to some of you.. the more i want a dog!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

FYI Islam isn't a racial group, it's a religion.
edit on 2-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Here's a video that may help you understand the problem with the Muslim population.Good luck.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

List of known demons:

Trump
Hillary Clinton
GW Bush

Need I continue?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

We are all well aware of the enormous amount of ethnic Irish and Norwegian Muslims, right?

Nah son. Islam is a religion yeah, but in the US and Europe, it's practiced overwhelmingly by distinctly nonwhite people. so when you go "oh ho, but Islam isn't a race, so it's not racist!" all you're doing is trying to throw a wink and a nudge.

Yeah, when you and others talk about "dealing with Muslims" we all know that you are not applying the argument to practicioners of a religion, because some ginger dude in Topeka who decided to take it up isn't on your list.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

muslim is not a race there are, asian, black, caucasian, and not sure if there are any latino muslims but it wouldn't surprise me if there was.

that being said, i agree that trump is a chump and so are most of his supporters.

edit on 2-3-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It looks like this thread is full of a bunch of butt hurt bernie supporters, or dare I say closet hillary fans.

Anyway, back to the OP... That was awesome. The look on her face was priceless. "umm... uh.. look, let me just just be clear..." hahaha. MSNBC, What a bunch of scum!

Great find.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What race or country do muslims come from, if you don't mind me asking

its about prejudice against a minority
edit on 2-3-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

No ones being banned, thats the kind of freak out nonsense that the media want you to go bat sh1t over.

There is a problem with terrorism at the moment, ISIS and all that crap. Its a Fanatical Muslim problem.. We need to stop them entering until we figure out the problem - which is bloody fair enough!

Jesus, 99% of people on this board scolded Obama because he didn't stop Africans entering because of Ebola.. look how quick that died out. Terrorism has been going on for a decade.. now all of a sudden your against the concept?

People... the more i talk to some of you.. the more i want a dog!

how exactly can you tell who is a terrorist. are you going to ask everyone if theyre a terrorist? bad logic and it isnt fair to not allow anyone from entering the country for something they havent done.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot

Here's a video that may help you understand the problem with the Muslim population.Good luck.

i understand the terrorist problem, what i am against is solutions that make no sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

muslim is not a race there are, asian, black, caucasian, and not sure if there are any latino muslims but it wouldn't surprise me if there was.

that being said, i agree that trump is a chump and so are most of his supporters.

i didnt say muslims are a race thats stupid. i was pointing out bigotry. the oppression and alienation of any minority for bad reasons is the reason Trump makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

FYI Islam isn't a racial group, it's a religion.

where in my post did i say islam is a race? i was pointing out bigotry. the reason you read what you wanted and didn't detect bigotry, probably means you support Trump. correct me if im wrong.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

rubbish..

the problem lately has been politically correct nonsense like that.

This is a Muslim problem, Muslims shouldn't be fleeing the middle east.. its about time they sorted out their own house out first!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join