It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempt to demonize Trump backfires gloriously on MSNBC host

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
MSNBC loves Trump. Can't wait for him to win the nomination

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: vjr1113

rubbish..

the problem lately has been politically correct nonsense like that.

This is a Muslim problem, Muslims shouldn't be fleeing the middle east.. its about time they sorted out their own house out first!

i agree its a muslim problem. the question is how do we solve this. stopping every muslim from entering the country makes no sense because most muslims are innocent. this is xenophobia and fear. its not about political correctness, its about logical and rational sense.

how about we ban all men entering the country since most terrorists and murderers are men. its not a good solution.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

No ones being banned, thats the kind of freak out nonsense that the media want you to go bat sh1t over.

There is a problem with terrorism at the moment, ISIS and all that crap. Its a Fanatical Muslim problem.. We need to stop them entering until we figure out the problem - which is bloody fair enough!

Jesus, 99% of people on this board scolded Obama because he didn't stop Africans entering because of Ebola.. look how quick that died out. Terrorism has been going on for a decade.. now all of a sudden your against the concept?

People... the more i talk to some of you.. the more i want a dog!

how exactly can you tell who is a terrorist. are you going to ask everyone if theyre a terrorist? bad logic and it isnt fair to not allow anyone from entering the country for something they havent done.

And , Even Europe is now coming around and realizing they were wrong in their thinking. France and a couple more European countries have closed off their borders..Racism or cold hard facts. ?

I am glad YOU dont get to make that decision for the US

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

That's the thing, the Fanatical Muslim uses females as well..
If you want to put your head in the sand and pretend the Muslim Fanatic isn't a very real and destructive threat.. go for it.

I don't think we ''the west'' can solve it, we've done nothing but inflame the situation. Time to lock down, focus on our borders and deny entry for anyone who could possibly be a terrorist.

Why are they all going for Europe? Saudi, Kuwait are both closer... Just because our border is shut doesn't mean they're destined to death it just means they need to turn around and go to another Muslim nation.

But by all means.. offer your spare bedroom up to a couple of Syrian lads who are just looking for peace and opportunity!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

the current policy of the US as it stands is not to ban any minority from entering the country. im not stating any choice, im saying fear is not a good justification to be prejudice against any race or nationality.

i dont like pedophile priests, should we ban all catholics from entering the country? no thats stupid.

(edgy little emoticon)
edit on 2-3-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

That's the thing, the Fanatical Muslim uses females as well..
If you want to put your head in the sand and pretend the Muslim Fanatic isn't a very real and destructive threat.. go for it.

I don't think we ''the west'' can solve it, we've done nothing but inflame the situation. Time to lock down, focus on our borders and deny entry for anyone who could possibly be a terrorist.

Why are they all going for Europe? Saudi, Kuwait are both closer... Just because our border is shut doesn't mean they're destined to death it just means they need to turn around and go to another Muslim nation.

But by all means.. offer your spare bedroom up to a couple of Syrian lads who are just looking for peace and opportunity!

you know why terrorism is so effective? its because its so easy. for about the 3rd time now, i understand muslim extremism is a problem, i speak out against it a lot. the one thing im not going to propose is the prejudice of an entire race or religion. our national defense programs know what they're doing.

the second you ban muslims from entering, theyre going to lie and say theyre not muslim. Trump logic defeated. its a flawed solution, built on fear and prejudice.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

the second you ban muslims from entering, theyre going to lie and say theyre not muslim. Trump logic defeated. its a flawed solution, built on fear and prejudice.

damn, if i knew it was that easy to fake race, colour and language spoken.. I'd have snuck into Germany a long time ago! :/

edit on 2/3/1616 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

race, colour and language spoken doesnt determine religion or intentions.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Except as has been pointed out, Islam is a religion. Not a race. There are Christians, Sikhs, Jews, and people of numerous other faiths coming from that region of the world.

It's funny how people claim that criminals will always be able to get guns if we ban all guns. At the same time though many of those same people don't think a terrorist will lie about their religion to get into the country.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

the current policy of the US as it stands is not to ban any minority from entering the country. im not stating any choice, im saying fear is not a good justification to be prejudice against any race or nationality.

i dont like pedophile priests, should we ban all catholics from entering the country? no thats stupid.

(edgy little emoticon)

WTH are you getting fear from ??? Do you even know what racism is ? Versus common sense ? Yeah , what you say does sound all well and good , but it is time for you to come back to the real world.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's orchestrated race-baiting like this why MSNBC is circling the drain. And the execs know it. That's why they have relegated Sharpton to the early morning weekend slot and squeezed out MHP.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Its a pretty good indication in this circumstance.

Xcalibur254

Why bring guns into it, cant you see we're being being bigots?

.. so tell me.. 5'7 guys walks up to border security..he has a rough beard, mark on his forehead from pressing down 3 times a day, speaks broken English and has multiple Arab nation stamps in his passport... looks out of place, nervous and has some prepared line about his name being Pete and he's here for Disneyland.. you'd not sense somethings wrong?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113Ok so what some some of your accomplishments compared to Trump ? If Trump is stupid then you must be in a coma stupid.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113 Once again please tell us some of your accomplishments that Make you smarter than Trump ? We are waiting. Don't call someone stupid that has achieved more than you, lets hear what you have done, waiting ?,

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The USA cannot be the leaders of the free world if they start acting with discrimination against people of colour, race, sex or religion. Can you guys not imagine the political backlash the US could suffer from international condemnation?

It's not going to happen. Statistically it doesn't make sense. Islam is followed by more than a billion people. From the far east to good old USA muslims are practicing Islam.

I have good faith the US would never be so prejudiced against about 1/7 of the planet's population. It just won't happen I cannot fathom it... It would be the downfall of the USA.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

yea the black guy thinks we should stop all the racism, then Trump says ban muslims. you dont need msnbc to tell you how crazy trump is, he will tell you himself/

What race or country do muslims come from, if you don't mind me asking

its about prejudice against a minority

Muslims are hardly a minority. Second only to Christianity in the world, and not by much. Plus it's the fastest growing religion. There are hundreds of religions far, far less popular than Islam.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

..........and MSNBC has no place criticizing Trump about racism. They just fired a black host. Pot meet kettle.

"Melissa Harris-Perry will reportedly be fired after the MSNBC host went on a tirade against the network accusing it of using her as a token minority and then skipped out on her planned show on Saturday".

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
a reply to: vjr1113 Once again please tell us some of your accomplishments that Make you smarter than Trump ? We are waiting. Don't call someone stupid that has achieved more than you, lets hear what you have done, waiting ?,

accomplishments does not mean someone is smart. there's plenty of smart people what weren't billionaires. i dont feel bad calling trump dumb for proposing dumb arguments.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: trollz

..........and MSNBC has no place criticizing Trump about racism. They just fired a black host. Pot meet kettle.

"Melissa Harris-Perry will reportedly be fired after the MSNBC host went on a tirade against the network accusing it of using her as a token minority and then skipped out on her planned show on Saturday".

www.inquisitr.com...

I'd fire her too.

What does race have to do with it?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Its a pretty good indication in this circumstance.

Xcalibur254

Why bring guns into it, cant you see we're being being bigots?

.. so tell me.. 5'7 guys walks up to border security..he has a rough beard, mark on his forehead from pressing down 3 times a day, speaks broken English and has multiple Arab nation stamps in his passport... looks out of place, nervous and has some prepared line about his name being Pete and he's here for Disneyland.. you'd not sense somethings wrong?

a pretty good indication does not mean it would deter terrorism all together. anyone that makes you this promise is selling you a bridge to nowhere. if they can get thru the cracks, the program is ineffective.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join