It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Chris Christie: Get In The Plane. You Go Home.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Truth and politics and don't mesh well, like oil and vinegar. I think Trump supporters know his man is full of crap and they respect him for it. They support it. But then again, every single president and politician has always been full of crap. There are a few shining apples among the bunch though, law of averages and all.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: liveandlearn

Did Christy say anything Trump didn't like? They were attacking each other all throughout the race so I would assume so.

Where were these rallies? Not in NJ, so why would you fly home to NJ, rest, and then fly back out to Trump? A hotel will provide you with all the rest you need.

If Trump had just endorsed him it would have had to be Texas (where Christie announced and I watched as he was there the entire event) or Oklahoma, the next stop i belive.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Well, he had his own popular reality TV show. Since you're now a Trump fan you should watch it.

No kidding. I thought he was just a guest host or something. What was Trump's motivation? Couldn't be that he needed the money..or could it? No tax returns have been released yet. Maybe the guy's in hock, and merely dressing for success.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But there is always a truth. Just that people both on ATS and off fail to listen to arguments. There is no reasoning. Only perceived attacks.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

So you lean all the way to right, right?

"You must watch Fox News"
"I guess you like Alex Jones"
"You must lean all the way to the right"

That's all I hear from you non-stop. You must be so ingrained in the left-right paradigm that you can't help but put everyone in either Column A or Column B. Quite a narrow viewpoint of the world IMO.

No, I don't like any MSM outlets. I don't choose between right or left because both sides are corrupt and I won't be forced to choose between the "lesser of two evils".

TYT is named after a group that committed the Armenian Genocide and Cenk Ugyr is a vehement denier of the Armenian atrocities that is on historical record, not to mention TYT is nothing more then a left-wing mouthpiece. So guess what? I do not "like" them either, get over it.

I have been a vocal supporter for both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump because they are the third option, the rogues, the cowboys, and apparently the American people agrees with me.
edit on 1-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Annee

Honestly. Youre right. Who does care about the truth. This is ATS. Now that means election debate hub. The truth is dead because no one will listen.

The "truth" seems to take sides.

So does manipulating a non-event into a spectacular circus.

I just find defending Trump's faux pas and character hilarious.

He'd be the first to jump on any misstep someone else made --- whether it was or just appeared that way.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Looks like a good buddy saying "thanks, I know this was exhausting, relax now, go home and unwind and see your family" kind of a thing.

Young turks are morons.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Hot mic'd while on stage, well see the title.

Gotta love to see a bully push another bully around, especially after said bully just endorsed him in hopes of a brighter future. Well, his dreams were crushed and Trump basically told him he's fired.

I do respect this, kicking an establishment politician out like that. I respect he appears to be an outsider but being an elitest himself I can't see how much of an outsider he really is.

You do understand that Trump and Christie are FRIENDS and have been for years.?

I've told my friends "get out of here, go home now" when I was concerned they were tired, had responsibilities, etc.

Why is EVERYTHING TRUMP SAYS OR DOES getting picked apart on a MINUTE BY MINUTE basis?

It's so old and boring already, and it's literally driving MORE people to him

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: Swills

Are you guys serious?

He says thank you and then tells him get the plane and go home, and he is being a bully.

He is telling him go home and get some rest. The level of hatred you must have to see this as a bad thing is scary.

Come on there are a lot better things to attack him on then this, this is pathetic.

Yes he obviously told trump he was flying home soooooo saying thank you and telling him get on the plane is bad how exactly?? Seriously come on people sounds like something I would say if I knew someone was about to catch a flight. Is this the beat attack the media can come up with. Sad how people create an opinion and then try to find stuff they believe proves it. Hey I heard trump farts in public and wears a toupee 😁

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I Trump just didn't want to ride with fatso in a plane and was just trying to avoid the inevitable Chris Christie plane crash. He was looking fatter than usual, kind of inexcusable for a govna. What, he can't afford a treadmill?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There is nothing unusual about buddies ribbing each other.
I had a friend over earlier. She said she thinks she's about to leave.
I say "There's the door. Get your ass out of here."
Then we hugged and said " I love you."

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So which is it? Is he tired of these corrupt politicians or is he just saying that and friends with them behind the scenes? I'm confused now.

I guess that's the Trump way though, say one thing and do another. I really hope I don't have to vote for this ass-hat.
edit on 1-3-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I keep asking because you continue to dodge the question, a common trait amongst right wingers. I think they're ashamed of themselves politically. And as I've already told you, I make these assumptions based on your comparing the TYT to the Hitler Youth. The TYT is not named after them and if you read their Wiki you would know this but since your so biased against them I already know the facts don't interest you.

So I guess you'll keep dodging the question? Btw, I'm not a leftist, liberal, or anything. If you wanna label me I suppose Independent works.
edit on 1-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Friends for years? I guess friendship goes out the window during campaign season. I find it hilarious all of you people defending Trump because clearly he's a bully and he put Christy in his place. The amount of ignorance is hilarious.

And btw, the TYT aren't the only ones reporting this, shocking I know.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm no fan of Trump. At all. But I see absolutely nothing there.

His racist comments, his taxes, his mob ties, his frauds, his off the record statements to NYT, those all are good areas of criticism and investigation.

This? Nope.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don’t like Trump or Christie but you folks got this all wrong

This you go home with a shove was like:

Go home you did a good job…

It wasn’t like

Go home MF you Fu__ up

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It's circus Annee. Like watching a mystery show. Who dunnit. This whole thing is like a juggernaut trundling down the ages with nobody at the wheel. So yeah, really, who cares.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Clearly. The vid is not about Drumpf but rather about Christie. He knows what Drumpf is all about and he wants a piece of the action. Anything to get him out of that Jersey hell hole.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
There is nothing unusual about buddies ribbing each other.
I had a friend over earlier. She said she thinks she's about to leave.
I say "There's the door. Get your ass out of here."
Then we hugged and said " I love you."

Would Trump the opportunist use this if it was someone else?

Hell, yeah.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join