It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, what are your thoughts on dinosaurs?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Rasalghul

Oh come now you knew exactly what was going to happen and just the way you wanted it to Gnosisisfaith/Rasaghul.

gnosisfaith = essene616 = 33Iam666 = 369elyon = areyousirius360 = Rasalghoul, I suspect.

I have asked mods to look into it.

Yes all the threads created by this person under these diffferent accounts are all similar. the only one that differed was one under the account name Gebreil69 created only to throw off the ATS Mods, wghich they caught right away.. But the threads and posts are all the same style.

It is the same guy the thing is how can we take him serious if he just goes around ATS protocol on his restrictions to his original account (Gnosisisfaith) and create 6 other accounts posing as different people on each one?

He is also using IP masking. I know that some use it for different reasons, his reason is to avoid detection from ATS.

edit on 12-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That does make sense.

I do appreciate some of his/her writing. The style is just way too antagonistic and lacks the first elements of both respect and respectability, hence the ban I suppose.

Someone like this can turn real ugly real fast especially if acquiring information faster than understanding.
Sure they regret it eventually if they live through that phase but is it worth it?

OP, I'm saying this again, and wording it differently: Be cool. The questions you ask are good, remember those who answer are helping you even when you disagree. Don't use the sword on the swordsmith, you would regret that more bitterly than you now could know. Cease behaving as if you were invisible: you are not.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

The real issue is he already has his answer to his "Thread Title Question".

He only asks them to gender strife. His whole preface is to be antagonistic towards a certain group of people.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There's no such thing as the 'missing link', it's a dishonest 'creation' conjured up by creationists to confuse their gullible followers.

The missing link is just my way of referring to the incomplete fossil record. The point being, that just because something hasn't been found, it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DbDraad
The missing link is just my way of referring to the incomplete fossil record. The point being, that just because something hasn't been found, it doesn't mean it didn't exist.

You said:

The missing link hasn't even been found.

Which seems to imply something very different.

And if you thought a complete fossil record was ever a possibility then there's a lot that your're missing on the entire process.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
dinosaurs were real and some still exist in Africa. However their existence towards the end of their time was along side man after the flood.

edit on 13-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

dinosaurs were real and some still exist in Africa. However their existence towards the end of their time was along side man after the flood.

There's no reason to think there has ever been a global flood and all the evidence points towards the dinos dying out around 65 million years ago.

Weird how you don't use your detective skills when it comes to things that actually matter...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

yeah that is what we would normally think. But I have learned that if you take 1 million year old material and use it to make a fossil, the fossil will age at 1 million years because the material is that old.

It took fifteen minutes to make modern fossil at Mt St Helen, but when they aged them they aged at 3.5 million because the material used by the volcano that made the fossil was that old.

I said after the flood because that is where they came up again and exist in Africa today.

Remember that a reptile grows as long as it lives, For example ifs a Jackson chameleon lived 930 years how big would it be? it would be the size of a VW mini bus with a tail, the size of a triceratops.

edit on 13-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

yeah that is what we would normally think. But I have learned that if you take 1 million year old material and use it to make a fossil, the fossil will age at 1 million years because the material is that old.

It took fifteen minutes to make modern fossil at Mt St Helen, but when they aged them they aged at 3.5 million because the material used by the volcano that made the fossil was that old.

I said after the flood because that is where they came up again and exist in Africa today.

Remember that a reptile grows as long as it lives, For example ifs a Jackson chameleon lived 930 years how big would it be? it would be the size of a VW mini bus with a tail, the size of a triceratops.

These claims have been made before by creationists, but they've never been able to demonstrate any of it. Unless you can show your claims to be true then why should anyone listen to you? After all it could all be a big lie intended to confuse creationists who'll believe anything as long as it conforms with their supernatural beliefs.

And reptiles don't live for thousands of years, the longest living we have on record was a giant tortoise that died at age 250.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

of course they don't live that long any more but if they lived along side Adam and his sons before the Flood (sorry I beleive there was a worldwide flood) the animals lived equally as long and their lives were becoming shorter and shorter up until the flood. After the flood lifespans got really short really fast.

I haven't seen anything that proves the MT St Helens fossils were a lie. I actually saw one that was a common fern that grew on the Mountain.
edit on 14-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Dear Mr Daad
There is no such thing as the missing link, so I would love to see this fossil chain that shows evolution of the human from when it started of as a virus
Please show me the link

This will be interesting, a chain of fossils

I got a feeling I won't be shown this chain of fossils from virus to man because most of those fossils are missing, or just don't exist

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Other claims have been made before by evolutionists, but they've never been able to demonstrate any of it. Unless you can show your claims to be true then why should anyone listen to you? After all it could all be a big lie intended to confuse the public who'll believe anything as long as it conforms with their secular beliefs.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I didn't realize I was being antagonistic, sorry. That said, where are you when I'm on the recieving end?

And I have only been on ats for a couple of days, so I am still getting used to dealing with people equally opinionated as I.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And to set the record straight I have NEVER had another account. You can yap all you like but I haven't and thats that.

But thank you for the compliments nonetheless

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

there are many of you any way

and yapping is the sort of word choice that demonstrates my point

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
Hi
there are many of you any way

and yapping is the sort of word choice that demonstrates my point

I only said yapping because you are yapping. It doesn't even qualify as conversation and is irrelevant. Like your opinion is to me.

Got anything to say on dinosaurs and Christianity, you know, the topic?
edit on 14-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Got anything to say on dinosaurs and Christianity, you know, the topic?

Yes, I certainly do have something to say about that.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Exactly. Just came to complain about something, huh.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rasalghul
Evolution is a theory, old, flawed, and I don't believe in Darwin's theory of evolution at all.

Quite frankly I'm shocked to hear you say that...

I do agree with you 100% though, evolution is clearly a fabrication and a scam.

The thing I do not under stand is why you cannot see that the same thing is true about Gnosticism.

It's things like this that cause me to look at both evolution and Gnosticism as cult belief systems.

The main function of any cult is to blind people to reality which makes them an extremely powerful form of mind control.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

of course they don't live that long any more but if they lived along side Adam and his sons before the Flood (sorry I beleive there was a worldwide flood) the animals lived equally as long and their lives were becoming shorter and shorter up until the flood. After the flood lifespans got really short really fast.

So you've given up attempting to present apparent scientific evidence and gone straight to a magical explanation......

I haven't seen anything that proves the MT St Helens fossils were a lie.

You've never seen anything to show that the claims you made in your last post were true, yet you believed them anyway.

I actually saw one that was a common fern that grew on the Mountain.

Was it a magical fern?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join