It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I thought feminists were against women being told their 'Choice' was morally wrong.
edit on 8-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Is this a "berniebros" thread that I heard about? Or a boy in the bubble thread, wind up, "Hillary is Evil", repeat, wind up, "Hillary is evil", repeat.....

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

MOMof3 please don't stereotype Sen Sanders supporters as Bernibros.

Thanks!

AD

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I know Bernie is not behind that behavior. But now that I have heard of it from Bernie and the bubble boy from Christie, both behaviors are easy to recognize.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

MOMof3 please don't stereotype Sen Sanders supporters as Bernibros.

Thanks!

AD

They prefer to be called 'Sandernistas'!

edit on 8-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am a female and am voting for Sanders. I do like some of what Hillary says but she is the same ole Washington politics. I've always voted for who I think is best for the job...or sometimes it has been the lesser of 2 evils. I resent the implication of Hell by Ms. Madaline.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jpatrick
I am a female and am voting for Sanders. I do like some of what Hillary says but she is the same ole Washington politics. I've always voted for who I think is best for the job...or sometimes it has been the lesser of 2 evils. I resent the implication of Hell by Ms. Madaline.

You get a star from me, for not falling for this "women must stir together" BS. People are people and it should not matter what sex you are. If you're qualified for the job and are not a compulsive liar. It doesn't matter if a man or woman....just not this particular woman lol. Kudos for using your own mind.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
vote for Bernie...
he's got electrolytes...
its what voters crave.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Meanwhile the propaganda machine churns out sexist phrases like "Bernie Bros" along with clearly misandrous statements such as the one in the OP. Clinton doesn't care about you whether your a man or a woman.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ahh yes, of course! Always a special place for those who aren't subservient

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jpatrick

While I haven't decided whom I will vote for come November of this year, I can say with 100% certainty that it will most certainly NOT be HIllary Clinton. It's not because of her Benghazi thing or her e-mail thing that I am not voting for her, I am not voting for her because I think that she is not representative of what women in the United States want. She is crass, arrogant, and a host of other not so nice terms I can think of but would not be allowed here, which is why as I posted earlier, i reserved my flat in Hell a few years ago knowing this time would come.

I also don't agree with trying to bully women into voting for you just because you are in the same league as the rest of the ruling class morons. (It's as nice as I can put my post without stepping over a few lines and getting certain mods messaging me and tearing me a new one)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Can I just keep repeating myself every time I see a Hilary Clinton thread?

The bitch look and sound like Adolf Hitler....

Did anyone catch one of her speeches, I just can't remember if it was from one of the recent debates. Holy #, the woman is like popping her veins on her right temple when she's screaming her propaganda...

It just reminds me so much of Hitler's passionate speeches...

Like I said, if she's President, I'm moving to China.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

load up on the canned air before you go....

come on, the country is already such a wreck after bush and then obama, how could she do much more??

but, I think that her running, as well as all the other candidates is a sign that they are losing their minds...
no one in their right mind would want the job especially now, when the mistakes of their predecessors are demanding we pay our dues.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Lol's I was joking, my bizarre sense of humor often gets me in trouble...

...I think you're posts are great!

Through my jest; I was trying to point out (to everyone reading), berniebros has become a slur, a stereotyping, that is being used against the Sanders supporters.

An interesting article on this:

The “Bernie Bros” Narrative: a Cheap Campaign Tactic Masquerading as Journalism and Social Activism

Glenn Greenwald

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Whoever said Madeline Albright was a woman.

You ever take a good look at that ugly M_____F____
Ooo wee God save us from such a woman!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

Sure is.

There is a special place in hell for politicians,lawyers, and everyone like Sanders, and CLinton.

Hell is 'open borders' and doesn't discriminate between red and blue.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I got news for Hillary -- I don't vote based on genitals. I vote after combing over their track record, ethics, etc.

Both of Hilary's are poor. Like hell I'm voting for her. Even my husband, who at one point was a supporter, won't vote for her now. Suck it, Hil.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hell just got a helluva lot more crowded after New Hampshire.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Annee

I believe, Respect is something One 'Earns'.

Name one politician that hasn't responded or worded something in a negative way.

You can zero in on any one of them and find a "misspoke".

I look at a larger picture.

I don't see the LOGIC in your response. Annee.. This Woman you said yourself, 'Deserved' Respect. She clearly does not deserve Respect based on her long history of ill timed responses. I'm not talking about anyone else, i don't care about what Bob or Doug or Bill has said, because this THIS was about what one woman said and no one else.

Of Course all politicians are for the most part Slime Balls, but this was about One Woman's track record.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If you ask me there is a special place in hell for anyone who would vote for someone based solely on their gender instead of voting for the person who is the best candidate. DUH

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join