It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I've read her whole biography

Can't even begin to imagine what's in there.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Reading through the cnn link, I find this quite interesting:

Thirteen years after the Iraq war began, Clinton continues to battle present-day perceptions that she's too hawkish for the liberal base of Democratic primary voters on foreign policy.

After all, she lobbied President Barack Obama hard on military action in Libya in 2011 and wanted him to do more to back anti-regime rebels in Syria as secretary of state -- and now pushes for a no-fly zone there, a much more aggressive military posture than Sanders and even several Republican candidates.

www.cnn.com...

So is inexperienced worst than a warmonger?

Syrian rebels? are we talking isis?

MSNC albright slams Sanders:

Sanders has campaigned in part on the idea that he has better judgment on foreign policy than Clinton does — which Albright called a "strange statement," considering Clinton's own extensive experience as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

www.nbcnews.com...

Albright has been campaiging for HRC, so in my eyes she has lost credibility; this is some of the experience of HRC as Secretary of State.

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

I was reading that the tptb are upset, as Sanders did not sign on for the usual group of presidential advisor’s on foreign relations, Kissinger and even some Bush holdovers are part of this group.

Henry Kissinger knows more about foreign policy than Bernie Sanders
He used that knowledge to prop up the Pinochet government and to expand the Vietnam War.

Colin Powell knows more about foreign policy than Bernie Sanders.

He used his knowledge to lie about the dangers of Iraq so that we could invade a country that was not a threat.

Condoleeza Rice knows more about foreign policy than Bernie Sanders.

She continued the lies of the bush administration to ensure that the United States could continue to destabilize the entire Middle-East for years.

And yes, Hillary Clinton knows more about foreign policy than Bernie Sanders.

She used that knowledge to push for the bombing of Libya, another country that presented no threat to this country.

The combined knowledge of Kissinger, Powell, Rice, and Clinton has cost this world countless lives, countless wealth, and countless opportunities for peace.

In the end, the question isn't how much does our Commander in Chief know; the question is whether they have the judgment to make the right call when the warmongers start calling for blood.

Hillary Clinton has proved time and again that she lacks the necessary wisdom and judgment to be our Commander in Chief no matter how many world leaders she's helped kill.

Edited to add: A few posters have written to ask if they could use this OP in other social media venues. I'm very flattered by the requests and if anyone wants to use it, please do. There is no need for attribution. The important thing is to make sure as many people know there is a difference between knowing a fact and having the judgment to make the right decision.

Just wanted to add, nothing you linked supported your isolationist claim!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

It's not something I'm going to argue with you.

It's obvious you have "planted your feet firmly" where you want them. That's fine with me.

I stated my position.

I'm not changing mine and you're not changing yours. Its not a "prove me wrong" discussion.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Globalizing is our downfall. Remember the plagues? I mean, remember reading about the plagues? Hillary is your guy for sure.

edit on 7-2-2016 by MOMof3 because: sp

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Globalizing is our downfall. Remember the plagues? I mean, remember reading about the plagues? Hillary is your guy for sure.

The plagues? I don't get that.

I know it's extreme to many, but I am a Globalist. It's the only natural progression IMO. And this "rock" needs to have unity.

Are we predators? Absolutely! There's always going to be the King of the Mountain "game". Power and control. It's who we are ---- unless we do some serious consciousness evolving.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Guess I won't be needing my snuggie then....

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Just no words. All women should vote for a woman president/nominee for president? Its ludicrous.

Ok, so all males should vote for the guys. Gays for gays, blacks for blacks, white for white, etc.

Why is this woman trying to divide people? Are they that desperate for a female president to where they're trying to put down others if they choose not to?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I saw a show on History Channel that the plague spread because of globalization.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

she needs to prove there is a hell first

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Lol. I'd say there is a special place in Hell for Hillary herself, and all of those who back her can just, follow her there, for all I care. In fact, this special place in hell, may be the Devils throne. Her track record for criminality, only rivals that of the devil himself. I suppose this is no different than any other scare tactic. When you're as big of a loser as Hillary is, you must resort to underhanded spiritual threats to even hope to win.

If you vote for Hillary over "anyone" ...America will have a special place in Hell.

edit on 8-2-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Thanks!

Opening your links and reading, which candidate do you think has the best foreign policy?

Recently been learning more about Governor Kasich on the Republican side. Seems he has more foriegn policy experience than other GOP candidates. 18 years While in the house. I was surprised to see that his foriegn policy seems mild to moderate for a Republican. Amazingly, I find myself torn between Sanders and Kasich. Sigh. If Clinton wins primary...I will have to crossover!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugie1028
Just no words. All women should vote for a woman president/nominee for president? Its ludicrous.

Ok, so all males should vote for the guys. Gays for gays, blacks for blacks, white for white, etc.

Why is this woman trying to divide people? Are they that desperate for a female president to where they're trying to put down others if they choose not to?

She is trying to divide, because this is what the America Government is notorious for. Everything is a "two party" system, whether one believes it or not. This is how they keep us fighting against each other, thus dissolving any unity or collectiveness in our country....and the media is the way they do it. (I still can't believe in this day and age, there are people that cannot see this. (Not you, but people all over the states)

How long now have women been calling us men "sexists", and THIS is the example they setting?
This is the epitome of sexism. "Let me win, simply because I'm a woman". Anyone who would vote for such a reason is just an imbecile. To put the necks of everyone in this country on the line, just to break the historical grounds of a woman president? Let me tell you something,mthere are women Presidents in other countries already. Murkel (Germany) comes to mind...look at what she has done to her country. She is systematically letting her country women get raped by refugees, and then making excuses for them. How does she resolve it? By bringing in more, and covering up the horrific stories, in the media.

So, just because there's a woman President....doesn't mean that she will be there to make your life as a woman better. As far as I have seen in life...women seem to always be catty with other women, and they're always competing and fighting with each other, but then when a man comes into the picture, they try to act as if they are all cohesive and in "order". It's laughable really. Dare I say...embarrassing.

We did this "favoritism" thing in the last election with Obama, and the historically breaking "black person in the office" thing. People everywhere voted for Obama, not because he ever did anything, but simply because he was black, and a great orator. No other reason, because no one even knew where the hell he came from. They even gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for what they "HOPED" he would do. (The NPP committee has since said, they wish they had not given it to him). How did that work out for us?

It was a distraction, that injured our country to the point of no return!

The re-establishment of the Patriot Act 2, (which Obama said he would get rid of upon its expiration, while he secretly passed it through again, more government secrecy (when he promised transparency), the NDAA, and TPP, as well as a myriad of other Executive orders that essentially let the Bankers have our country. He has added more to the National Debt than Bush by far, and any other President to date. He uses tax dollars to go on vacations (estimate to equate to once every three days). Now, there is no turning back. America is literally living on borrowed time.

With Hillary as President, it would be much worse. At least Obama is a crafty, intelligent evil jerk. Hillary is what they call a "flip flopper". She doesn't know how to stick to any one thing.
Since the beginning all she has ever done is say one thing...and do another, promise something...and give something else. say she is for married couples only (because that's the spiritual bond between man and woman...but then 9 years later (when she runs for President, no doubt, and the gay explosion happened)... NOW, all of a sudden, she is FOR gay rights and marriages? She will only tell you what you want to hear, so she will win "whatever" it is she's after.

So yeah, if you're a female, use your brain. Vote for the character and history of what a person "has done" for America, and "will do", according to their history. America needs a defibrillator to even hope to bring her back to life. Hillary has proven...from the beginning of her career, that she is more of a stake through the heart of America.

So, woman or man....who cares? But just don't vote her in, because I promise you, no matter how much she screams "woman power" or any other mantra. If you vote simply because of that.....you're a sucker, and not an intelligent woman of any kind. Intelligent people do not let someone "force" them to do things through threats, bribery or subjugation of any kind.

So, if a woman votes simply because Hillary is a woman (barely), then that woman is a push over and a sucker. Same goes for men who would vote this way.

ANYONE who votes for this reason, is a brain dead slug who is putting themselves over America, and is sacrificing the whole country for their own personal agenda. In my book, this is exactly what the Bankers are doing, and makes the voter no different...other than, at least the Bankers will get something in return...you as a sexist voter...will not, except for what you deserve when karma kicks you in the @$$.

edit on 8-2-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician
Admittedly, I am hoping one day when a woman vies for the office of president, she will be good enough on her own merit to not have to repeatedly state the obvious! Doing so is extremely weak and insulting to the voters of America.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well then, I'll see you there Hillary.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Women of America...How does it feel to know that Hillary's campaign sees you only as 'Voting Vaginas'? (Voteginas)?

How is this any different than saying Jews who don't vote for Sanders are evil and are going to Hell?

Imagine, if ANY male candidate said: "Men who vote for Carly Fiorina or Hillary Clinton are evil and will burn for Eternity".
edit on 8-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is a special place in hell for anti-Americans. Liberal's are the worst anti-Americans in many years. So, what is the bottom line? Support Hillary and her ilk, do so at you own peril...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There was and still is an awful lot of kool-aid drinking for anyone associated with the Clintons.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Even though Clinton tried to play this off as an off handed comment. it's pretty insulting. Albright is a tool.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hillary said the exact same thing while campaigning; Albright was just referencing Clinton.

Earlier this year, Hillary Clinton told a cheering Silicon Valley audience, “There is a special spot in hell for women who don’t help other women.”

If there is such a place in hell, Hillary has reserved parking there. It’s hard to think of any other politician who has done as much to exploit women while doing so little for them. Except maybe her husband.

While Hillary pontificated about the glass ceiling, the tabloids were filled with new allegations of sexual abuse about Clinton pal Jeffrey Epstein by one of his former “slaves”. Bill Clinton had taken frequent rides on Epstein’s private jet which had been nicknamed the “Lolita Express” because of its transportation of underage girls for the use of Epstein and some of his friends and associates.

Hillary Clinton was lecturing on feminism while new allegations were coming out about the former slave’s meeting with Bill Clinton on the “Lolita Express” and the favors that Bill owed Epstein.

www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
And you thought religion had no place in Hillary's campaign! To the Women of the United States, you had best fall in line or you will be sentenced to Hell for your sins!

That's right! Women have a "Special" place in hell if they dare to vote for Bernie Sanders and not Hillary Clinton! Fire and brimstone await the women who dare to break ranks with the chosen one!

Alas....I am starting to feel there is a "Special Place in Hell" for people that invent quotes that people never said...snip quotes and fill in the rest...etc....for either click-bait purposes or dishonestly relying on people not actually reading the quote.

What Madeline Albright
"And just remember — there's a special place in hell for women who don't help each other."

Rewind to 2008...and another female candidate for the oval office:

Palin had recounted a "providential" moment she experienced on Saturday: "I'm reading on my Starbucks mocha cup, okay? The quote of the day...
It was Madeleine Albright, former Secretary of State [crowd boos] and UN ambassador. ... Now she said it, I didn't. She said,
'There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't support other women.'"

The next day, Albright weighed in: "Though I am flattered that Governor Palin has chosen to cite me as a source of wisdom, what I said had nothing to do with politics."

nymag.com...

You might ask...If it has made it onto a strabucks cup..how long has Madeline Albright been saying this tagline?

“There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women."

(Keynote speech at Celebrating Inspiration luncheon with the WNBA's All-Decade Team, 2006)”

www.goodreads.com...

It is a line she has repeated nearly every time she is speaking publicly...

edit on 8-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join