It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Which is the person that will ensure that woman rights will be protected?

Hillary? She made sure that a 12 year old girls rapist got of scot free based on lies to rake in a few dollars ,push her career forward and laugh about it. Im sure you are not talking about that person are you ?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like Democrats fly their true colors regardless of how long they've been failing.

Good to see this comment sets the Party back into the Stone Age.

... where they found the Republican party, which has been camping there for years ...

An old lady used a famous tagline to support her friend, and it drives folks nuts.

Republican Presidential candidates can't figure out how to walk out on stage even when their names are being called ... talk about FAILURE.

What is the world coming to, indeed?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am just amazed about how childish politics are in this nation, how politicians knows how dumb out by religion some fundamentalist are and still grace our nation.

I like dirty politics.

But like the dream I had last night of me fighting a possessed doll, this kind of remind me of Hillary, I kept fighting the doll and the doll kept telling me how it was going to take my soul away, but rather than been afraid I kept laughing at the small insignificant doll and kept telling it that it wasn't anything she could say or do to make me afraid, because my soul wasn't her to keep.

At the end the doll just went limp and looked pitiful.

That is how Hillary is going to end. Limp, wasted and pitiful

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dear Hillary,

We're not misogynistic, sexist or anti-woman towards you in any way. Some voters, including women dislike you because you're inauthentic, divisive and shrill. You change your stance on important issues too often to be considered trustworthy.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

well, either albright believes that clinton is, or she is playing the same game as many of the republicans are... saying crap to bring in the votes.
how many times have people on these boards kind of implied that either we have a choice between a christian theocracy that the christian right wants, or one ruled by sharia law? or that the that threat is justification to spend more millions for another war? be honest here, how many lies and half truths have been told by "christians" as they try to drum up their support?

it's up to each of us to determine just what values we hold most dear, and vote for that candidate that we believe will uphold those values. and I hold the political parties to the task to provide us with real, truthful information so that we can do that. and instead we get a bunch of crap out them, lies, and half truths! I haven't really looked into sanders, so I can't say that much about him, and well, bush doesn't really need to lie that much about what he plans to do, by now we all know what the bushes want. but the rest, well, they've lost my vote on that one thing....
they have failed to provide truthful information so the voters can vote intelligently!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like Democrats fly their true colors regardless of how long they've been failing.

Good to see this comment sets the Party back into the Stone Age.

... where they found the Republican party, which has been camping there for years ...

An old lady used a famous tagline to support her friend, and it drives folks nuts.

Republican Presidential candidates can't figure out how to walk out on stage even when their names are being called ... talk about FAILURE.

What is the world coming to, indeed?

Lets not get emotional. People simply reject what she said and for obvious good reason. This is not some innocent old lady , this is a woman in a very powerfull possition who claimed that killing a couple of thousand children was worth it in order to secure the petro dollar using her same old completly wrong manipulative tagline and the fact that she used it so often and still does surely does not make it any better then the first time she tried to use it to her advantage.

edit on 7-2-2016 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
actually, I don't see much difference between what albright did and what the christian conservatives do, except of course, the christian conservatives seem to be prominent.

so, it's okay for the christian conservative to ban together, create lies (which they do create some wild ones), promise the end of the world as we know it if we don't vote their favorite son in office, threaten us with islamic sharia law if we don't accept their christian laws....
but have a few women encouraging women to vote for a person who will ensure that their rights are protected, well, that is just plain outrageous?

really????

Do I think Albright is saying vote for any woman just because she's a woman? No. Of course not.

She's saying vote for Hillary, because she knows her, she's known her for years, and believes she is the right person to be president --- who is also a woman.

I understand what women had to go through because of my age. And we still don't have gender equality. A woman as president would be amazing (not any woman).

When I got divorced in the 70s (only 40 years ago), there was no law that allowed me the credit rating we'd built up, or even a credit card -- unless it was specifically mine. I was a stay at home mom. Fortunately, my ex was a nice guy. But, that's just one thing taken for granted by women today.

My point being Albright had to fight for every thing she got because she was a woman. She had to be smarter, more educated, and more tenacious. She's a tough outspoken "old broad".

Reading her history, her history in DC, her friendship with the Clintons. Why would I not value her opinion?

In reading the posts on this thread, posters think I should value their input over Albrights? Not likely.

That is not saying I'm voting for Hillary. But, I'm sure as hell gonna give Albright the respect she deserves.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

"Let's not get emotional" ???

LOL ... have you read this thread? Right wingers are slavering over an endorsement that should have shocked no one.

As to your interminable sentence ... please provide a link if it has anything to do with anything in the topic.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^ read that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^ and then that.

Then say that again because some of us are speaking out when we see those things, from a Christian perspective. And I do speak about platforms as well.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
And you thought religion had no place in Hillary's campaign! To the Women of the United States, you had best fall in line or you will be sentenced to Hell for your sins!

That's right! Women have a "Special" place in hell if they dare to vote for Bernie Sanders and not Hillary Clinton! Fire and brimstone await the women who dare to break ranks with the chosen one!

That might be the most sexist remark I've ever read. Vote for Bernie. He is for government by the People, for the People. No sexism here.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. - WS

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Careful, you might agree with a democrat liberal woman.
edit on 7-2-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Nice try but no cookie.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

"Let's not get emotional" ???

LOL ... have you read this thread? Right wingers are slavering over an endorsement that should have shocked no one.

As to your interminable sentence ... please provide a link if it has anything to do with anything in the topic.

Her persona has to do with her words and actions and thus the topic right? Pretty relevant in politics if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

lol!!! And i thought my Dreams were waayyy out there, love it! Thankyou i needed a laff today, i must say i'm glad you responded the way you did though towards chuckie! Hillary the Killer Doll Strikes Again! lol

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I believe, Respect is something One 'Earns'.

Madeleine Albright is infamous for her reply to the question posed by 60 Minutes’ Lesley Stahl about the sanctions against Iraq in May 1996. “We have heard that a half million children have died,” stated Stahl. “I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?” “I think this is a very hard choice,” replied Albright, “but the price–we think the price is worth it.”

dissidentvoice.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All I can say to this, is that I am proud of the feminists that are voting for Sanders.
You represent your group very well.

Albright is a fool, promoting fool's gold with Hilary.
edit on 7-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Just keeps getting dumber and dumber. This is our best and brightest in the United States? We cant do better then what both sides have to offer?

If one has to vote for the lesser of 2 evils then one is already living in hell.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Double post..........
edit on 7-2-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
All I can say to this, is that I am proud of the feminists that are voting for Sanders.
You represent your group very well.

Albright is a fool, promoting fool's gold with Hilary.

I am a feminist. I will not vote for Bernie because of his lack of interest in global foreign/international politics.

The idea of isolated (all about me) countries is a losing, outdated concept.

Nothing to do with gender.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join