It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

... now, let's not get emotional ... LOL

Say what again exactly? That no one should be surprised that Albright endorsed Clinton? Okay. (Done.)

That there are right-wingers in this thread that are talking about these women as if they are rabid dogs? (Slavering.)

I have no need to read your links. I have no interest in your opinion or anyone else's as to which political party's side God (or maybe JC) is on.

Further, yours is not the only possible "Christian perspective."

And even further, I was directly addressing the rather odd statements of another member, so, thanks for your comment and your input to me, I appreciate it, I mean no disrespect per se when I tell you I am uninterested in it.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Softened

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Still trying to interpret your rather arcane commentary ... but if you (or anyone else here) had been criticising either Clinton or Albright on a factual basis, I would hardly have commented. However, this totally predictable comment (it's something Albright says over and over) in Clinton's favor is just that ... a sentiment. Not at all the wild assertion condemning women to actual hell (as if she could do that anyway) and certainly not the same, gutter-tripe that gets repeated whenever a thread about Clinton comes to light.

Besides all THAT ... I asked you for a link for your kinda convoluted last paragraph that I originally responded to. I'd be glad to see that if you wish to provide it.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
All the Bernie ladies remember this for when Hillary takes the nomination, future Trump voters were made.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Annee

I believe, Respect is something One 'Earns'.

Name one politician that hasn't responded or worded something in a negative way.

You can zero in on any one of them and find a "misspoke".

I look at a larger picture.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I will not vote for Bernie because of his lack of interest in global foreign/international politics.

The idea of isolated (all about me) countries is a losing, outdated concept.

Care to elaborate, add specifics and details to support your claim?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

I will not vote for Bernie because of his lack of interest in global foreign/international politics.

Care to elaborate, add specifics and details to support your claim?

What claim?

That Bernie lacks interest in foreign/international politics?

edit on 7-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
All I can say to this, is that I am proud of the feminists that are voting for Sanders.
You represent your group very well.

Albright is a fool, promoting fool's gold with Hilary.

I am a feminist. I will not vote for Bernie because of his lack of interest in global foreign/international politics.

Nothing to do with gender.

I think Bernie is like "charity begins at home" and lets get our own house in order before we get back to American Imperialism, actually when you put it like that, this is what made Ron Paul so popular right here on ATS, they were just coming at it from two different sides, so I disagree and I know many on ATS do as well.
It's why Dennis Kucinich would have been supported over Hilary in the 2008 primary as well from the democratic side of ATS too.
edit on 7-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

All I can say to this, is that I am proud of the feminists that are voting for Sanders.
You represent your group very well.

Albright is a fool, promoting fool's gold with Hilary.

I am a feminist. I will not vote for Bernie because of his lack of interest in global foreign/international politics.

Nothing to do with gender.

I think Bernie is like "charity begins at home" and lets get our own house in order before we get back to American Imperialism, actually when you put it like that, this is what made Ron Paul so popular right here on ATS, they were just coming at it from two different sides, so I disagree and I know many on ATS do as well.
It's why Dennis Kucinich would have been supported over Hilary in the 2008 primary as well from the democratic side of ATS too.

I know. I'd love him to be my local rep. I just don't want him in charge of the country.

I don't "do politics" that much, because I know my position is a bit out there. I am a Globalist and think we are in the beginnings of transition. Transitions are messy. It's going to take someone who looks where we're going. Not where we've been.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Now I am calling it an supported opinion, and I claim you are using it as a unsubstantiated talking point.

edit on 7-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Now I am call it an supported opinion, and I claim you are using it as a unsubstantiated talking point.

You never responded when I asked you to clarify what you meant.

Feel free to Google: Bernie foreign international. (If that's what you're referring to)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Why don't you just link one, you feel supports your point of view?

You see, my recent search showed quite the opposite results, for Sen Sanders on foreign policies.

that's why asked to begin with!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Why don't you just link one, you feel supports your point of view?

You see, my recent search showed quite the opposite results, for Sen Sanders on foreign policies.

that's why asked to begin with!

Your question was not clear.

I have to switch computers. My iPad wigs out when trying to post links.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Googled Sanders Foreign International. (not from any Bernie sites). Just general sites. Sure, if you seek out Bernie's foreign policy, you'll find something. The internet always provides.

How would Bernie Sanders deal with the world? Even Bernie Sanders admits that he's not done enough to explain his foreign policy positions. www.cnn.com...

Madeleine Albright Slams Sanders on Foreign Policy While Supporting Clinton: www.nbcnews.com...

Sanders supporters shrug off lack of foreign policy experience: www.msnbc.com...

What Bernie Sanders Is Missing. The presidential candidate has largely ignored foreign policy, depriving the country of a debate it needs. www.theatlantic.com...

Dem sen: Sanders has no 'interest in foreign policy' thehill.com...

Bernie's foreign policy deficit www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Madeline Albright, the leader of the demonic feminine who declared on national TV it was alright to murder half a million Arab children.

She can go to hell all by herself! And take Hillary with her

There’s a special place in Hell for leaders like her!

edit on 7-2-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I reserved my suite in Hell about 2 years ago, I decided at that point that it was a given Hillary would run and I'd have to find someone, anyone BUT Hillary to vote for. I do have a sub-let for any other gals that want in, reasonably priced as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Madeline Albright, the leader of the demonic feminine who declared on national TV it was alright to murder half a million Arab children.

She can go to hell all by herself! And take Hillary with her

There’s a special place in Hell for leaders like her!

An isolated "mis-spoke" in a 2 decade plus career.

There isn't a public figure out there that hasn't mis-spoken.

I'll continue with the overall larger picture.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks!

Opening your links and reading, which candidate do you think has the best foreign policy?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Shuuuurrr

We can only imagine what this nut said that never got published.

walks like a duck, looks like a duck

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Thanks!

Opening your links and reading, which candidate do you think has the best foreign policy?

All I can say is, at the time of the Bush/Gore election - - I was still undecided when I went to the polls.

I honestly do not have a choice yet.

As an atheist, I can't really go GOP - - even though I was once a Republican.

Its kind of more elimination, then choice.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Shuuuurrr

We can only imagine what this nut said that never got published.

walks like a duck, looks like a duck

Selective reading?

I've read her whole biography

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join