It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Has DHS Delete Terrorist's Records!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Mr. Haney first showed up in early-to-mid-December 2015, when he was first interviewed by Breitbart on December 7, and then showed up on Fox News interviewed by Kelly a few days later and then wrote an article for The Hill (link) on December 16 ... this percolated through the right-wing media until about December 29 or so when it seems to have died down.

I've done some poking around, and that's all I've found so far. The December article in the Hill seems to be a lot more ... personal, than the more recent one. It's a minor incongruity, but it does seem weird that he claims to work for DHS for 15 years (he doesn't provide his retirement date as far as I can tell) but as the DHS was formed November 2002 ... the most he could have worked there in December 2015 would have been thirteen years.

I would think a data analyst would be more specific ...

So, anyone interested in vetting Mr. Haney so that we may be a bit more certain of his claims?

edit on 7-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow. What a trainwreck of a thread.

Why does it seem that many on the Right Wing are so damned gullible? Are they so focused on digesting confirmation bias that their basic ability to smell the stench of utter crap is lost momentarily?

If a Left-leaning article is published, they go to the ends of the Earth in an attempt to prove it false, but one nutbag on the Right Wing with a blog says something and it's taken as gospel.

Pathetic to say the least.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, as I was pointing out earlier, this man and his message is almost (if not completely) constrained to known right-wing outlets.

If there were anything of substance to it, it simply boggles even the wildest imagination that CNN, et. al. would not be all over it. Someone with proof that the President of the United States is providing cover for terrorists?

It would be 24/7 on every news channel. To deny this requires a monumental belief in Obama's secret control over the world-wide media ... besides (warning opinion ahead) if you read his article in The Hill linked above, he sounds a lot more like a disgruntled minor employee aggrandizing his own past glories in his own mind.

Of course, I imagine that no one is surprised that Breitbart, Fox, Rush and the rest gave him air time.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
g

I will cede your point if Westboro Baptist Church speaks for all Christianity.

Does it? Yes or no? Simple answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the real world:

Not to mention the fact that you list five people that you spuriously claim represents Islam.

I'll do the math for you: 5/1,300,000,000 = 0.000000000003 of Islam.

Are you insane or are you truly that ignorant of what radical Islamists have been doing all over the world?...

Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Latest Attack, At Least 86 Dead

Houses were torched, suicide bombers detonated devices, and militants opened fire near Nigeria's largest northeastern city.

Written By NewsOne Staff

6 days ago

At least 86 people were killed in the latest attack reportedly carried out by radical Islamist militant group Boko Haram — an attack said to include the burning of children’s bodies in Dalori village, three miles from Maiduguri, Nigeria.

newsone.com...

Islamic State beheads four children for refusing to convert to Islam

December 9, 2014 11:26 am By Robert Spencer

Islam forbids forced conversion — “There is no compulsion in religion” (Qur’an 2:256). However, what is considered “forced” is more elastic than the Western view. Muhammad is represented in a hadith as saying that Muslims should take up arms against non-Muslims who refuse to convert or submit: “Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war…When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them…. If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allahs help and fight them.” (Sahih Muslim 4294)

www.jihadwatch.org...

Hadith (/ˈhædɪθ/[1] or /hɑːˈdiːθ/;[2] Arabic: حديث‎ ḥadīṯ, plural: أحاديث, ʼaḥādīṯ) are collections of the reports claiming to quote what the prophet Muhammad said verbatim on any matter.[3] The term comes from the Arabic meaning "report", "account" or "narrative". Hadith are second only to the Quran in developing Islamic jurisprudence, [4] and regarded as important tools for understanding the Quran and commentaries (tafsir) on it. Many important elements of traditional Islam such as the five salat prayers, are mentioned in hadith but not the Quran. Different hadith are regarded with different levels of importance by different Muslims, although all variants emphasize the Sunnah.

en.wikipedia.org...

Is This the End of Christianity in the Middle East?

ISIS and other extremist movements across the region are enslaving, killing and uprooting Christians, with no aid in sight.

By ELIZA GRISWOLDJULY 22, 2015

www.nytimes.com...

Christian Persecution in 2015 at ‘Levels Akin to Ethnic Cleansing’
Posted on January 21, 2016

Clarion Project, Jan. 20, 2015:

Persecution of Christians is on the rise, with 2015 the most violent year in modern history for members of the faith. That is the conclusion of a new report by Open Doors USA, a non-profit group that has been monitoring Christian persecution worldwide since 1955.

The group says last year persecution of Christians reached “a level akin to ethnic cleansing,”

The report notes, “Islamic extremism remains by far the most common driver of persecution: in eight out of the top 10, and 35 out of the top 50 countries, it is the primary cause. A rise in Islamic extremism sees Pakistan at its highest position ever, and Libya entering the top ten for the first time.

Worldwide, the report notes, according to conservative estimates and excluding North Korea, Syria and Iraq (where records do not exist), over 7,000 Christians were killed for faith-related reasons in this past year – a rise of almost 3,000 from the previous year.

Close to 2,400 churches were attacked or damaged – over double the number for last year.

counterjihadreport.com...

European countries and the United States opened, and many still want to open their doors to Muslim immigrants without exception. Many such Muslim immigrants have molested European women, and even raping them.

Not that long ago there was a march of Muslims in Germany who were carrying an ISIS flag through the streets of Hannover, Germany...

Look at all the news about Muslim immigrants trying to openly abuse women, rape them, and rob them.

The above are just some of the things Islamic extremists are doing... But you, and the Obama administration want to claim there is no threat from radical Islam?...

You know full well that the examples I gave on my previous post, and the ones above were/are only a few of the Islamic extremist clerics, or scholars and other extremists who are inciting violence against non-Muslim in Europe and the U.S. The Islamic extremists are not 5/1,300,000,000 = 0.000000000003 of Islam... That's one of the most stupid claims I have seen anyone make trying to ignore reality.

You sir simply want to ignore reality and are regurgitating the lies from the Obama administration...

edit on 7-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 7-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct video link.

edit on 7-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Nope not insane.

You offered five individuals as your evidence of "Radical Islam." I can't help it if you were lazy and made poor choices. I pointed out the absurdity of your claim, and I'm the one that's stupid?

LOL. Sure, okay, whatever.

Now you offer citations which prove only that there are terrorists in the world, and some of them are Muslim. The fact that much if not most of their violence is directed at other Muslims makes it plain that these movements are centered on acquiring political power in the areas they operate in.

You and others want very much to tie all of the terrorists and extremists to all of Islam, the Islamic world, and the religion itself and oppose that to the West and what you view as the Christian world.

That is inaccurate, tragically so, and that was the President's point in what he said. That viewpoint will ultimately only create more terrorists.

You take incidents of rape and violence and imply that ALL Muslim refugees do these things, or that rape and violence are somehow part of Islam.

You grossly ignore the reality of the situation. It's mere political rhetoric.

And off-topic. Best.
edit on 7-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here you go...

An important element to understanding Islamic extremism in the United States is the number of religious non-governmental organizations (NGOs) with either alleged or proven ties to Islamist groups abroad. These groups do not promote violence or terrorism, but propagate an extremist message that can lead others to violence. Zeyno Baran testified before the Senate Committee for Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs that "over the course of four decades, Islamists have taken over the leadership in almost all Islam related areas in America.

en.wikipedia.org...

One of those groups is ISLAMIC SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA (ISNA)

ISLAMIC SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA (ISNA)

6555 S. County Rd. - 750 E.
Plainfield, IN

110 Maryland Avenue NE - Suite #304
Washington, DC

Enforces extremist Wahhabi theological writ in Americas mosques

Established by U.S-based members of the Muslim Brotherhood who also had a background as leaders of the Muslim Students Association

Largest Muslim organization in North America

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

That's just one of these groups, but it is the largest in North America.

edit on 7-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So Zeyno Beran has an opinion about terminology. Any reason we should accept what he says?

You failed to emphasize this is your quote from Mr. Beran:

These groups do not promote violence or terrorism, but propagate an extremist message that can lead others to violence.

You also conveniently ignore this comment of Mr. Beran in your cherry-picking:

Islam, the religion, deals with piety, ethics, and beliefs, and can be compatible with secular liberal democracy and basic civil liberties.

And "discoverthenetworks"? Really now, subtitled "A Guide to the Political Left" Islamists are Leftists now? LOL, someone should tell them, I think they'd be shocked.

I'm sure that's a totally objective and non-biased source ...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Nope not insane.

You offered five individuals as your evidence of "Radical Islam." I can't help it if you were lazy and made poor choices. I pointed out the absurdity of your claim, and I'm the one that's stupid?

And off-topic. Best.

Wow, nice job there in trying to make this about me and attacking me... BTW, I wrote your comment is stupid and ignorant I addressed your argument and it is stupid and ignorant when the news all over the world shows the contrary to what you, and the Obama administration want to claim...

How the hell is it off topic to show some of the atrocities being committed by Islamic extremists in a thread about the DHS deleting information about radical Muslims?... This shows the reality that radical Islam is a much bigger threat than you, or the Obama administration want to admit it is...

edit on 7-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

edit on 7-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

First of all, Zeno Beran is a woman. Second of all.

Zeyno Baran is a Turkish American scholar on issues ranging from US-Turkey relations to Islamist ideology to energy security in Europe and Asia. Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Good information

Lot of people don't even have a clue.

Got your work cut out for you now.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Nope not insane.

And off-topic. Best.

Wow, nice job there in trying to make this about me and attacking me... BTW, I wrote your comment is stupid and ignorant I addressed your argument and it is stupid and ignorant when the news all over the world shows the contrary to what you, and the Obama administration want to claim...

How the hell is it off topic to show some of the atrocities being committed by Islamic extremists in a threat about the DHS deleting information about radical Muslims?... This shows the reality that radical Islam is much bigger threat than you, or the Obama administration want to admit it is...

Nice try. I haven't said anything about you nor have I attacked you. That's silly.

How is railing about "Islamic Extremism" off-topic?

Because the topic is Philip Haney and his supposed position with DHS and his rather questionable claims.

Enjoy yourself as I'm done with that argument, but, out of concern for another ATS member ... you might want to try to calm down just a bit.

EDIT

Oh and good on you! I did make an error about Ms. Haran.

She is the senior fellow and director of the Center for Eurasian Policy at the Hudson Institute.

And what is the Hudson Institute one wonders?

The Washington, D.C.-based Hudson Institute is part of a closely-knit group of neoconservative policy institutes that champion aggressive, Israel-centric U.S. foreign policies. Founded in 1961 by several dyed-in-the-wool Cold Warriors, including Herman Kahn—a one-time RAND nuclear war theorist notorious for his efforts to develop "winnable" nuclear war strategies—Hudson describes itself as "a nonpartisan policy research organization dedicated to innovative research and analysis that promotes global security, prosperity, and freedom."

Although the institute calls itself a "non-partisan" organization, its scholars and work tend to reflect a deep ideological affiliation with militaristic security policies, as well as an anti-Islamic and right-wing "pro-Israel" posture with respect to the Middle East. For instance, in March 2015, Hudson hosted hawkish Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR), who used the Hudson perch to allege that President Obama has a "tendency" to give terrorists "a hand and help them off the mat."

Hudson Institute - Entry at RightWeb

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What work?

Do you know anything about Philip Haney?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Just because you see a black flag, doesn't mean that it is ISIS.
That is something that has been used long before them, from what I have found that is just a traditional march honoring their prophets son.

The above are just some of the things Islamic extremists are doing... But you, and the Obama administration want to claim there is no threat from radical Islam?...

Literally has never said that.

You sir are just parroting Pam Gellar tripe.
News flash, you are more likely to be kill by some one you know, than any terrorist.

Oh and ISIS kills more Muslims than anyone else, so you would have more chance if you were also Muslim.
www.theatlantic.com...
edit on thSun, 07 Feb 2016 21:03:30 -0600America/Chicago220163080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What work?

More than you could possibly imagine.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What work?

More than you could possibly imagine.

Of course. Just like you have the secrets of every major political event ...

Okay. Tell us about Philip Haney ... something that you don't pull off Breitbart or Fox News.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What work?

First of all, it is obvious that Xuechen was referring to our responses about whether radical Islam is a threat or not.

Second of all, the DHS is not going to give you a dosier about Philip Haney. But here you have a copy of a letter of recommendation of Officer Philip Haney at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, from Donald Conroy who is director of the National Targeting Center-Passenger.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

First of all, I'm sure that Xuench can speak for themselves.

Second of all ... good work! On finding that on Scribd ... where anyone can upload any document with anonymity.

Thanks. So we have evidence that there is a document that claims that Mr. Haney was who he said he was at least in 2012, or at least that there was a Philip B Haney, or at least we have this scanned letter.

Seems an odd thing to find uploaded to Scribd though, doesn't it? User Katie has two documents uploaded ... one his letter called "An Open Letter to Members of Congress" again dated December 15, 2015 (one day before his first article The Hill that I linked earlier.)

Nothing before or after.

Anything to substantiate his claims? (No kidding, good work there. Do you know "Katie"? Where does she get her info? )
edit on 7-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Philip Haney has been exposing this since at least 2013. He has been on television on several occasions, he has sent letters to Congress, etc, etc. If he hadn't been and hadn't done what he said he did, the DHS, or FBI would have arrested him for impersonating a former federal officer.

edit on 7-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Really, post a citation for him before December 7, 2015. I'd be glad to see it.

Also, looking on the Federal Employee Database ... here's a weird thing ... the only Philip B Haney was employed by the Department of Agriculture.

Philip B Haney at usa.gov

And here the link at the Department of Agriculture ...

Philip B Haney

and it seems Mr. Haney is the author of a publication about the boll weevil in Georgia from 1997.

COTTON PRODUCTION AND THE BOLL WEEVIL IN GEORGIA-HISTORY, COST OF CONTROL AND BENEFITS OF ERADICATION

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Chasing Mr. Haney down the rabbit hole through right-wing blogs ... this interesting tidbit ...

Trained as an entomologist, retired DHS employee Philip Haney used his skills of observation and attention to detail at the Customs and Border Protection agency to keep Americans safe from violent jihadists. Haney says it all comes down to “follow the trail, find the nest.”

Dr. Rich Swier blog (This entry is again, mid December 2015)

An entomologist ... one who studies insects, right?

Like, say ... boll weevils?

But it gets even more interesting ...

Challenging these policy changes up his DHS chain of command, and then to the Department’s Inspector General, Haney’s courage and tenacity to protect Americans only ended up putting a target on his own back. Of Haney’s records, 67 were deleted. He faced discipline and retaliation, until he finally retired in July of this year after enduring significant personal and professional “trauma and difficulty.”

And even more strange ...

... the source of this "blog post" WORD FOR WORD was actually Pamela Geller . com

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join