It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Has DHS Delete Terrorist's Records!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Christian terrorism IS happening on multiple continents in the globe. Here in the states we see Christians fire bomb abortion clinics, they are starting to ramp up hate crimes on Muslims, the Bundy occupation is likely Christian terrorism since they've invoked god in their intent.

Then we have African Christians who terrorize people. Well heck, just check out the link below. It lists a bunch of Christian terrorists that span the globe.

Christian Terrorism

Just because YOU don't know about it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. You may want to actually educate yourself further on these matters.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Christian terrorism IS happening on multiple continents in the globe. Here in the states we see Christians fire bomb abortion clinics, they are starting to ramp up hate crimes on Muslims, the Bundy occupation is likely Christian terrorism since they've invoked god in their intent.

Then we have African Christians who terrorize people. Well heck, just check out the link below. It lists a bunch of Christian terrorists that span the globe.

Christian Terrorism

Just because YOU don't know about it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. You may want to actually educate yourself further on these matters.

There is no Christian jihad, caliphate, or army. Or infidels, taqqiyah, or honor killings. Your "comparisons" are random unaligned savages, decades old, or completely ridiculous assumptions about idiots like Bundy and McVeigh, which are always painfully wrong.

I see your post has a few impressive features - "likely" and "starting to ramp up". haha, this always helps when your "proof" doesn't actually exist.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yea, I had a feeling you weren't interested in denying ignorance and applying your hateful rhetoric to your own religion. Oh well. I tried.

In any case, I stand by my point that you never had a point and are deflecting from the valid point of the other poster.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I wish that I could express exactly how untroubled I am by your opinion.

I regularly read what you write and find no point whatsoever. /shrug

The fact is that I made a simple comparison. Does Westboro's (a small percentage of Christians) philosophy or actions completely represent all Christianity? If not (and it doesn't) then the actions of a small percentage of Muslims across the world does not represent all Islam. Therefore, there's little to no reason to talk about the religion of terrorists except as part of a political agenda ... which is the basis of your comment.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Double

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Very kind of you Krazy! I wish I understood more about the facts of the matter now than I did when I started, LOL.

Mr. Haney (and until now I have gotten through without making a pejorative "Green Acres" reference, though it applies) remains an enigma. Without more information, the only documented government position he held was with Agriculture, and his only expertise was the history of the boll weevil. So, perhaps like his TV namesake, he's just piled a lot of junk on his truck and he's trying to sell it wherever he can to whomever will buy it.

Someone skilled at "creating a backstory" could have easily fabricated the letter that got anonymously uploaded to Scribd, even though, I will admit, they were quite skilled if it is fake. That seems a lot more reasonable than that the character of "Philip B. Haney, entomologist" was created and sustained from the mid-1990s to early 2000s.

The fact remains that the only evidence we have is what Mr. Haney claims ... and honestly, that seems more like ego aggrandizement than fact. In my estimation at least. I look forward to any other hard facts in this regard.

The absolute remains, nothing there is proof here at all that Mr. Obama is a "terrorist sympathizer" or that he had anything to do with anything with Mr. Haney's claims.

edit on 8-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Confirmation that Donald Conroy actually was, as of 2012, Director of NTC-P.

link (Use browser's search to find a citation to Mr. Conroy in his stated position of Director of NTC-P from the "letter" provided on Scribd.)

Press Release for START Annual Meeting September 2012

... and I only mention it to say that if I can discover these links so relatively easily, anyone else could who wanted to fake a background or who does such things full-time could certainly do so..

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisescarab
Folks in the US don't understand. Here in Europe, the Islamic attacks are way worse than what is being reported.

On a trip to Germany Is saw a teenage girl stoned to a bloody mess in the street by a gang of migrants for wearing a skirt. Nothing came out of it. No arrests. It is considered normal now.

So...addressing some of you who say "not all Muslims are bad". You're absolutely right...I hope. But so many are bad that they must be treated with extreme caution as the uncivilized animals they are. And I'm referring to those from the middle east...not domesticated Muslims.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Lets start with a link to the story: The Hill

Now...my understanding is that "The Hill" is a middle of the road company that doesn't lean left nor right. And here is a bit of an overview. Apparently president Obama has been ordering DHS to scrub records of terrorists and their links to terrorist groups. How about this quote:

What!? The Hill is decidedly more right wing than Fox News...

By the way, your OP is one big anecdote and not really evidence of anything.

I'm not presenting evidence...obviously. I have no evidence. I posted a story from "The Hill" which I don't frequent, that appears to be bipartisan from what I've seen online, about a whistle-blower's statements.

What evidence are you here to present?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
I'll cede your point when Westboro is involved in violence and killing across the globe, every day.

Until then, you have no point whatsoever.

ISIS isn't involved in violence and killing across the globe every day either. I'd say that you have no point whatsoever and are trying to dismiss a point that makes a lot of sense with poor reasoning and comparisons.

ISIS isn't involved in violence...every day? Really? The world "involved" means ANY involvement. That includes preparing for attacks, supporting attackers, financial support of terrorists, etc., etc. I would say they are INVOLVED in killing every single day...at least.

What the hell do you think they are doing? Throwing birthday parties with balloons and confetti? Geeeeez. Get off your soapbox and stop preaching lies. For a change.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'll cede your point when Westboro is involved in violence and killing across the globe, every day.

ISIS isn't involved in violence and killing across the globe every day either..

Wow, just wow. You are an ISIS apologist? Really? WOW!

This is definitely a reality of your own creation.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well...to use your words (basically) from a few pages back. Show me your evidence. Not your supposition...not your opinion. Show your evidence that any of what this man say is untrue.

Unless you can't.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Find below several videos in which Philip Haney appears ... apparently at some Fundamentalist Christian meeting uploaded to a channel called "A People Prepared" which is in turn seemingly sponsored or hosted by a website called the "Mystery of Israel" (link to site homepage)relating to Pro-Israeli sentiment coupled with subtle Islamophobia, well, as it turns out, not so subtle really, but I digress.

I do apologize, but there's way too much extremist Christian apocalyptic mumbo-jumbo in these videos for me to wade through exhaustively. I mean, I love you guys but ... *yak*

The first video that I found involving Philip Haney is called "The Spirit of Adoption" linked from Youtube. Mr. Haney starts speaking at around 14:26 or so. The upload date on this is May 11, 2015 which would have been about two months before Mr. Haney "retired" from his position with ... whomever he had a position with ... in July 2015. He mentions in the body of the video, however, that he is speaking on September 6, 2014.

Here's another reference video in the same style called "False Prophets."

Without listening to every trudging word of this stuff, I can't say if there's any real evidence of an anti-Islamic or Islamophobic bent in these videos make by Mr. Haney. Watch it if you can and if you are interested.

HOWEVER, as far as the site that sponsors these video (Mystery of Israel), here's a seemingly basic statement of these folk's/this church's political beliefs:

Given what Israel represents to the eschatological vision of fundamentalist Islam, it is clear that nothing short of the complete annihilation of the Jewish state, if not the elimination of every Jew, could ever assuage this deeply religious form of hatred. The apocalyptic world-vision of Islamic fundamentalism views the very existence of Israel as an insult to Allah.

Since my earliest study of prophecy, I’ve been convinced that the scriptures make plain that the “ten nations” that the Antichrist will lead against Israel is not a so-called “revived Roman Empire” of the Western European common-market countries, but rather the modern equivalents of Israel’s ancient enemies described in Ps 83; Ezek 38 et al. These original descendants of Ishmael and Esau currently constitute the modern lands of the Arabic and Islamic world.

It behooves us to declare from the roof tops all that God has spoken by the mouth of His ancient prophets concerning these very days, and the impossible dilemma the will crowd the nations into the final crucible over Jerusalem. It is the final face-off between God and the demonic powers, the culmination of Satan’s age-long war against the covenant. It is destined to evoke all the great questions of God and history, discovering to the core the disposition of every heart towards the claims of God’s sovereign right and rule, His election and covenant.

Latest Developments in the Middle East Crisis

And finally, to prove that Philip Haney is indeed a member/deacon/associate pastor/assistant bone rattler for this group, here is a link of a site search with everything that Philip Haney is involved with vis-a-vis this group:

Philip Haney entires at website Mystery of Israel

This tells me about everything I need to know about Mr. Haney's worldview ... but I leave it to you guys to develop your own perspective.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well...to use your words (basically) from a few pages back. Show me your evidence. Not your supposition...not your opinion. Show your evidence that any of what this man say is untrue.

Unless you can't.

Irrational. You've made the claim that we should believe what he says here (while of course, laying your own "stuff" on top of what he says), so prove the facts of the matter yourself.

Prove that he's telling the truth: your claim, your job.

I've certainly done a lot of the work vetting the guy for you.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Lets start with a link to the story: The Hill

Now...my understanding is that "The Hill" is a middle of the road company that doesn't lean left nor right. And here is a bit of an overview. Apparently president Obama has been ordering DHS to scrub records of terrorists and their links to terrorist groups. How about this quote:

What!? The Hill is decidedly more right wing than Fox News...

By the way, your OP is one big anecdote and not really evidence of anything.

I'm not presenting evidence...obviously. I have no evidence. I posted a story from "The Hill" which I don't frequent, that appears to be bipartisan from what I've seen online, about a whistle-blower's statements.

What evidence are you here to present?

Or you can skip it ... you're admitting you have no proof of anything and yet, you're making all sorts of ludicrous claims based on the assumption that all of Haney's tales are true.

Spreading hypocrisy and dishonesty is against the spirit and law of this place. Shame on you.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: corrected the

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

By the way Kitana, just wanted to thank you for tearing up these ignorant liberals. You have put them in their place and allowed this thread to show just how full of crap and lies every one of their arguments are based upon. They think they can twist words and flip flop without anyone noticing, but they aren't anywhere near as smart as they think. Just fooling themselves. Probably compensating for something

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So...none of that proof huh?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

By the way Kitana, just wanted to thank you for tearing up these ignorant liberals. You have put them in their place and allowed this thread to show just how full of crap and lies every one of their arguments are based upon. They think they can twist words and flip flop without anyone noticing, but they aren't anywhere near as smart as they think. Just fooling themselves. Probably compensating for something

Where's the evidence?

Do you have evidence, or are you just posting links?

Which is it?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So...none of that proof huh?

You certainly have none, and more than that, you've basically admitted that you don't even stand behind the article.

There are words for such, that T&C prevent me from stating clearly.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I have nothing to prove. Just posted a story that I happen to believe is more likely than the opposite. But you already know that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join