It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Has DHS Delete Terrorist's Records!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The first thing to keep in mind is that this is a blog on the Hill. The Hill is a popular DC gossip tabloid. Well popular in DC anyway. The second thing to keep in mind the system TECS he claims to have been ordered to remove names from and not use anymore in 2009 did not work and did not worked properly and has been worked on being replaced since 2008. It still is not done but, is suppose to be sometime this year. It has been looked at by the GAO and Congress for its time and cost over runs and fixing the mess the old non working system was. And just to remind people when this began it was 2008 and Obama was not President.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

i didnt say the data was irrelevant, the DHS said it was irrelevant.

the fact they were told to delete irrelevant data, means the deleted data was irrelevant. if the data wasn't irrelevant, it wouldn't have been deleted. this guy in the article has a problem with data being deleted, because it was irrelevant, but for some reason he didnt think it was. so my question is what data did this guy think wasn't irrelevant?

i mean, it makes m e think this guy has an agenda, x people should be monitored because ?
even though his superiors say the data being collected isn't helpful.
edit on 6-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

It doesn't matter who was president. They're all working toward the same goal.

The worst thing for the US government would be if all the extremists were locked up and/or dead.

You cannot thrive financially off destroying the boogeyman if there is no more boogyman. The US would have to spend another whole decade creating a new one.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

Well it does matter when the title and general theme of this is Obama and him being a terrorist sympathizer.

Even tho the guy has been regularly drone striking the middle east his whole time in office.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You beat me to this. I didn't see this post. Here is my response from the thread I started late.

The above is more information, and confirmation from another government whistle-blower that the Obama administration has been giving orders to "wipe out/destroy raw information about the threat from radical Muslim extremism in the United States".

Add this information from this whistle-blower, to others such as the DHS terrorist hands off list, which was/is a list of individuals with ties to terrorists that the DHS is allowing into the United States, and was kept at first secret until Senator Chuck Grassley came forward with this information.

Senator Chuck Grassley was the first one to make public the existence of this list. In this thread I pointed out how this information at first even disappeared from the Senator's web page, even though he made it public on purpose.

The information was later posted in another web page. Grassley Inquires About Terrorist “Hands Off” list; CBP Promises to Brief

Where is this going to lead?

The Obama administration, and President Obama himself, deny that there is a threat from Islamic radicals, even though there is ample proof of the contrary.

PC will destroy this nation.

edit on 6-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The Obama administration, and President Obama himself, deny that there is a threat from Islamic radicals, even though there is ample proof of the contrary.

Non-factual.

President Barack Obama said Wednesday that he refuses to describe the Islamic State and al Qaeda as groups fueled by "radical Islam" because the term grants them a religious legitimacy they don't deserve.

"They are not religious leaders; they are terrorists," Obama said during remarks at a White House event on countering violent extremism. "We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam."

Source

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
USA is colecting Data all ALL people of the world.
so why? delete Any?

the USA has CIA that Are terrroists.
they need to keep Them OFF the books.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Non-factual.

Non-factual my butt... You are simply regurgitating the BS the Obama administration claims. Same for the Obama-media.

Except that such terrorist attacks are in fact fueled by radical Islam...

How many radical Muslim clerics and radical Muslim scholars are out there preaching extremism and inciting violence?... You are also going to claim they don't exist?...

In the UK there are Islamic extremists like Hamza Andreas Tzortzis]Hamza Andreas Tzortzis, Anjem Choudary among many others.

In the U.S. they include/d Anwar al-Awlaki, and imam Ahmad Musa Jebril among many others.

But of course, Obama doesn't want to involve them. Instead Obama and his administration claim that "anthropogenic climate change, and right-wing extremism are more of a threat..."

Not to mention the fact that this is the same administration which claims that "opinions from right-leaning Americans that differ from left-leaning Americans lead to violence". This is essentially the Obama administration claiming that American's who lean to the right politically, and simply on opinions and not on advocating violence are fueling "right-wing extremism"...

But I am sure you will try to run to save your idol from being shown what a complete hypocrite he, and his administration are meanwhile they meet with some of these "radical Muslim preachers to try to reach deals, and for those preachers to tell the Obama administration what to do," such as Shaykh Abdullah Bin Bayyah.

Among the topics the post says Bin Bayyah addressed at the meeting was how to “lift the injustices from vulnerable peoples such as the Syrian people, the Palestinians, and the Muslims in Myanmar” and for the U.S. to do more to aid the Syrian revolution.

dailycaller.com...

Muslim cleric who backed fatwa on ‘killing of U.S. soldiers’ promoted by State Dept.

Go figure...

But you go ahead with your cheer-leading of the Obama administration not wanting to recognize that radical Islam is real and a major threat

edit on 7-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Why would the President of the United States try "wiping away" the country's intelligence on terrorists?

Without terrorists theres no need for a war on terror. Why they also retain 'cleared for release' detainees at Guantanamo, no war without POWs either.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Before we were told that the government was allowing events to move forward so that criminals/terrorists etc. would expose more players. methods and plans.

Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots.

Now we're being told that government is erasing information due to political correctness...

No, I dont buy it.

I believe that they are erasing records but those records would probably prove or show some kind of link right back to our own government.

State secrets privilege.

B.S.

We the people never granted government these powers, they gave it to themselves.

edit on 7-2-2016 by gladtobehere because: grammar

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I will cede your point if Westboro Baptist Church speaks for all Christianity.

Does it? Yes or no? Simple answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the real world:

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

In April 2010, US President Barack Obama placed al-Awlaki on a list of people whom the US Central Intelligence Agency were authorized to kill because of terrorist activities.

The Telegraph

U.S. officials in different agencies have been divided over whether rhetoric used by preachers like Jebril, often couched in religious imagery or symbolism, violates U.S. law or is protected under free speech provisions of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Reuters

Not to mention the fact that you list five people that you spuriously claim represents Islam.

I'll do the math for you: 5/1,300,000,000 = 0.000000000003 of Islam.
edit on 7-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: smurfy

What difference is there between Obama and Obama's administration? Sounds like a weak attempt to confuse the situation.

Sounds like yours is a weak attempt to make a minor part of my post as the main thrust of it.
I repeat my full post,

"If this guy Philip Haney is slating the President or the administration et al, (it's not too clear) where is the printed word with all the specifics...names, dates and places etc, of all those concerned, Obama, the administration, the terrorists, what they were up to, where they were coming from, and how did they get in if not residents...like, this is not exactly Snowden is it?"

Now, if Philip Hanley had put something tangible on the table, (especially since he had data at some time) that would be a different matter. However as yet he hasn't.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sounds like to me they are erasing data because Obama is just blowing them to hell with drone strikes. So this "terrorist sympathizer" President had conducted 10 times more drone strikes on terrorist targets that the previous administration but somehow he is in bed with them.

Logic is a bitch.

source

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Why does this not even surprise Me?!
I agree with some here Who had posted thus; "Why delete anything?" This is highly suspicious activity. It screams Traitor!
Would not We as peons most likely face charges for doing something like this?
I think We would....
How do We The People go about suggesting that charges be drawn up against This Administration and Our Unscrupulous Leader?!

Sign Me; PISSED Syx...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A few have commented that this news is only being carried by right-wing sources. But for the record, it shows up on at least 5 pages in google search. Apparently...the word is out

Google Search

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

A few have commented that this news is only being carried by right-wing sources. But for the record, it shows up on at least 5 pages in google search. Apparently...the word is out

Google Search

Your logic is better than that I hope ...

The top ten links on your page ...

Newsmax
Freedom Outpost
FrontPage Magaine
www.teaparty.org
pamelageller.com
www.worldnewspolitics.com
www.frontpagemag.com
www.freedomoutpost.com
libertyunyielding.com
republicbuzz.com

(the next one on my screen at this time is this very thread on ATS, LOL

So, as you can see, five pages or not ... every one of these sites is basically copying and passing on the same stuff, often verbatum.

Also note, this is what many refer to as "the right wing media echo chamber" for just that reason.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

a reply to: smurfy

What difference is there between Obama and Obama's administration? Sounds like a weak attempt to confuse the situation.

Sounds like yours is a weak attempt to make a minor part of my post as the main thrust of it.
I repeat my full post,

"If this guy Philip Haney is slating the President or the administration et al, (it's not too clear) where is the printed word with all the specifics...names, dates and places etc, of all those concerned, Obama, the administration, the terrorists, what they were up to, where they were coming from, and how did they get in if not residents...like, this is not exactly Snowden is it?"

Now, if Philip Hanley had put something tangible on the table, (especially since he had data at some time) that would be a different matter. However as yet he hasn't.

The fact that you continue to give this lying, criminal the benefit of the doubt over anyone else...let alone someone who can lose everything by "coming out with it" is not only a sign, but proof to me that Obama could shoot a child in the head while laughing his ass off on camera and you would claim the child was a threat. Your words hold no value after this pathetic effort to prop up this creature that calls himself president. I will never call him anything but scum.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

But then, truth to tell, you didn't need this "report" to convince you that Mr. Obama is evil incarnate, did you?

If it's true (and there's no evidence that it is) he should be impeached.

In fact, I for one would love to see the Republcans follow through on even one thign they have promised.

If he's treasonous and has trampled the Constitution, impeach him and try him.

If he hasn't, stop the interminable lying. (Directed at the Congress, not you WAA.)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Google Search

Your logic is better than that I hope ...

The top ten links on your page ...

Newsmax
Freedom Outpost
FrontPage Magaine
www.teaparty.org
pamelageller.com
www.worldnewspolitics.com
www.frontpagemag.com
www.freedomoutpost.com
libertyunyielding.com
republicbuzz.com

(the next one on my screen at this time is this very thread on ATS, LOL

So, as you can see, five pages or not ... every one of these sites is basically copying and passing on the same stuff, often verbatum.

Also note, this is what many refer to as "the right wing media echo chamber" for just that reason.

You are correct in your statement. You are incorrect in the inference. You imply that this means major news organizations are risking their reputation, legal recourse and their jobs by lying and telling a story that is a complete fabrication. Or...the liberal news simply says nothing in an attempt to keep this news from becoming main-stream, taking no risk by saying nothing.

Hmmm...someone risks everything on a lie...or the opposing force risks nothing and shuts up. I think I know which it is. There are always two sides to a story and the one that makes more sense is likely the truth. Liberals shutting up and risking nothing is much more likely.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I couldn't agree more. As much as Obama is about the worst person in politics today, the republican party has basically become members of his minions by not taking action against a criminal. They are cowards, patsies and traitors to the party. They should be tried and hung for not executing the will of the American people and especially the people who voted them into office. I would gladly be there to watch the lot of them, including Boehner, swinging from a few trees.

But while these "representatives" are traitors to the people, Obama is a traitor to the country.
edit on 2/7/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join