It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: svetlana84

Myeah...no, that's not going to knock out a group of men.

I have seen women fighting women and I have seen women fighting men. The women fighting men behaved very differently than the women in the clip.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Russia I am not surprised.
Germans are going to start in on this soon as well.

Nothing like foreigners coming in and acting like they own the place.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Bluntone22

Russia I am not surprised.
Germans are going to start in on this soon as well.

Nothing like foreigners coming in and acting like they own the place.

Well, you'd better tell those type of Russians that too..they like to take over places they emigrate to as well...big time.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Amazing, in the US the cops would be demonized by the Left for brutalizing innocent dark skinned people, the citizens defending the women would be assaulted in the media by the Political Correct Nazis shouting Islamophobia and Obama would say how much the raping mob of radicals were like his children, enduring them to his heart.

Good for the Ruskies.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That seems fair. Honestly, anyone from "out of town" that doesn't want to play nice with the locals should be swiftly shown the door. The boot and a buh-bye.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

I have seen women fighting women and I have seen women fighting men. The women fighting men behaved very differently than the women in the clip.

But I was talking about the fighting shown in that clip.

Can you explain what was different?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

She's a mad #ter! Take that you infidels!

There's nothing else to call that but pure disgusting ignorance.

They have her on video, I wonder if they tracked her down and made her clean it up? They should have wanted posters of her face posted in all commercial buildings...WANTED MAD #TER! Do not approach unless you want to be # on!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Good for the Russians. I respect that.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Don't f$ck with Russians. OK. They're tough bastards. Don't poke the Bear Mohamed! Mohamed! pack some really warm clothes and bring a shovel, your going to Siberia.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bravo to the Russians.

I'm looking to move house and was getting quite impatient. Until, that is I heard that the government were in talks with a local religious order about using their property to house single male refugees. I have two young girls and a beautiful wife. There is a high school 500 yards away. This is not a good thing.

Would I react the same way as the Russians? Damned right I would. I have in the past. Have stepped into more than a few situations and put uncivilised chaps in their place. Anyone who wouldn't is a coward. Pure and simple.

There is a culture clash here. Just look at Europe as a whole. It's not working - we have different value sets. Here in the UK, there have been big problems with Muslim gangs grooming vulnerable young white girls. It's despicable. As for Cologne - it makes me sick.

Stand up for your vulnerable and your women gents - even the feminists. Sometimes only brute force, violence and aggression will get the message across and win the day. Being civilised is not an excuse for inaction.

Cado

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am actually surprised the Russian women needed any help from the men, they are pretty tough cookies.
edit on 5-2-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?

The difference is the lesson learners deserved to have their asses kicked....the lesson teachers had a duty to kick their asses.

Nobody cares about your false equivalency anymore. It is dismissed.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: asen_y2k

In other words, you would have stood there and watched a woman be sexually assaulted without saying a word.

I would have called the cops, informed the boxers at the bar/club. Its their job to handle situations like these. They are there for a reason.

As soon as the "boxers" acted, you would condemn them.

As soon as the cops acted, you would condemn them.

We're onto your game lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: asen_y2k

In other words, you would have stood there and watched a woman be sexually assaulted without saying a word.

I would have called the cops, informed the boxers at the bar/club. Its their job to handle situations like these. They are there for a reason.

You're in a swimming pool and see a kid in distress that looks like he could drown, the lifeguard is preoccupied, do you wait to get his attention because it's his job to deal with it or help the kid?

Standing by and watching somebody else suffer isn't part of our programming. I'd like to think most of us are sensible enough to know what the right and wrong thing is in a given situation and be able to handle it in a measured way.

What if a group decides you are a pedo when you are infact trying to save the kid? Do you support pedos? I hate em, lets kill you. You see my point here? Vigilanti justice is not justice.

Your example will save a life, worst case, you will get convicted of pedo. Russian case can kill innocents. I will not take a life or hurt summarily. But will deffinately not hurt someone summarily.

Sometimes a vigilante is wrong in their assumptions.......they go to jail for being stupid.

Sometimes a vigilante is correct in their assumptions.....we thank them if it helps against something much bigger like the wave of immigrant lawbreaking. Which no one in govts is doing anything to stop.

You actually don't need vigilate-ism for every little problem. But we do need it right now for these subhuman waves of behavior.

Could have used it against Hitler's brown shirts. Or the early KKK.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Its not an insult but all of Western society is becoming feminized even in the USA but I would say Europe is the prime example of this societal change. Men have been told to be emotional, you don't have to be the main house provider, its ok to cry and dress however you want etc

The thing about that societal change is you just let in over a million people who can't fathom a man acting that way.

You nailed it.

Guys who act like the muslims here, always look for guys who act like whiners and cryers and little pajama boys. And wear them out all day long.

Which is apparently just what certain folks at ATS are hoping to keep happening.

The way the russians acted here......these muslims will avoid them in the future, and even act right around them.

Which is apparently just what certain folks at ATS are hoping to help them avoid.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: chuck258

No, I'm not, im trying to point out the irony of calling Russian men as a whole "chivalrous", when the fact is...they are not. Not by a long shot.

The thread and discussion are about this one incident.

Not your recap of 1000 years of russian social theory.

But we know the game. Free speech and all that..........derail dodge and deny away !

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
In America...

We would of blamed our women.

We would jail our local men.

We would protest The Police by looting and burning down our own neighborhood.

We would provide housing for these immigrants.

We would immediately put them on Public Assistance.

Tell me I'm wrong..

Maybe you should consider moving to Russia?

Seriously...this is hate-fiction...a BS story with no supporting facts that it happened the way its spun..some tabloid Russian papers while meanwhile Russia apparently censored/removed all social media posts surrounding what actually started the mob vs. immigrants attack? And no police reports were filed...All we know is that a mob beat a bunch immigrants and we only know that because a bunch of them ended up in the hospital.

Yay Russia!! Woo-hoo!

effen Russia Cheering gives me a little pit in my stomach.

Truth is, that sometimes the world goes to crap and we are living through one of those times.

So did our founding fathers...

There are two types of people in the world when these times arrive...those that look for a tyrannical daddy Putin type or a King George...and those like our founding fathers that tell tyrants to go eff themselves and fight for an idea of a better world...

If Russia's intolerance and tyranny appeals to you...get on it...they are only a plane ride away...Daddy Putin will keep you safe..You can beat immigrants to your hearts content..don't worry about the cops.

As for me?...Eff Russia...And eff anyone afraid of a few immigrants...our whole effen country is built on immigrants... our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're all very, very different, But we're Americans! And we've been kicking ass for 200 years!

And ya...that last bit was for you Hulka

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Amazing, in the US the cops would be demonized by the Left for brutalizing innocent dark skinned people, the citizens defending the women would be assaulted in the media by the Political Correct Nazis shouting Islamophobia and Obama would say how much the raping mob of radicals were like his children, enduring them to his heart.
Good for the Ruskies.

No, Obama would go on national television calling for the banning of night clubs - suggesting that by doing so, criminal elements within the refugee community will stop molesting females.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Please stop calling these people refugees. If you flee from a war-torn country to another, you are a refugee. If you then proceed to travel to another country (or several) to get more money and stuff for free you are a economic migrant (or a freefugee, as I read elsewhere). Obviously the politicians and the fifth column of the media uses these incorrect terms to try and deceive people because 'refugees' sounds so much better, innocent and in need of help.

OT: If things there happened as they are reported, those sex offenders certainly got what they deserved. I'd throw in a few castrations for free as well.

However, the photo in the article has clearly been taken in broad daylight. I doubt many people go clubbing during the day, so I guess it either depicts another brawl or the whole thing went down a bit different.
Or of course people indeed go to nightclubs at daytime... what do I know.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: whyamIhere
In America...

We would of blamed our women.

We would jail our local men.

We would protest The Police by looting and burning down our own neighborhood.

We would provide housing for these immigrants.

We would immediately put them on Public Assistance.

Tell me I'm wrong..

Maybe you should consider moving to Russia?

Seriously...this is hate-fiction...a BS story with no supporting facts that it happened the way its spun..some tabloid Russian papers while meanwhile Russia apparently censored/removed all social media posts surrounding what actually started the mob vs. immigrants attack? And no police reports were filed...All we know is that a mob beat a bunch immigrants and we only know that because a bunch of them ended up in the hospital.

Yay Russia!! Woo-hoo!

effen Russia Cheering gives me a little pit in my stomach.

Truth is, that sometimes the world goes to crap and we are living through one of those times.

So did our founding fathers...

There are two types of people in the world when these times arrive...those that look for a tyrannical daddy Putin type or a King George...and those like our founding fathers that tell tyrants to go eff themselves and fight for an idea of a better world...

If Russia's intolerance and tyranny appeals to you...get on it...they are only a plane ride away...Daddy Putin will keep you safe..You can beat immigrants to your hearts content..don't worry about the cops.

As for me?...Eff Russia...And eff anyone afraid of a few immigrants...our whole effen country is built on immigrants... our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're all very, very different, But we're Americans! And we've been kicking ass for 200 years!

And ya...that last bit was for you Hulka

I didn't cheer the Russians...

I pointed out how far the PC left has flushed this Nation down the toilet.

We are mutts though...Ill bet your nose is even cold...

We are 14-2

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join