It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Aren't there laws against not intervening? Or did Seinfeld just make that up haha

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Russian men are some of the last real men in Europe. Most are PC wussies who are afraid to offend anyone and protect women who need help.

Sounds mean to generalize but a lot of these migrants have been raised to treat women as objects and being raised by all women I have little/no tolerance for abuse of women especially sexaullly

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

Good Samaritan Law:

Good Samaritan laws offer legal protection to people who give reasonable assistance to those who are, or who they believe to be, injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated.[1] The protection is intended to reduce bystanders' hesitation to assist, for fear of being sued or prosecuted for unintentional injury or wrongful death. An example of such a law in common-law areas of Canada: a good Samaritan doctrine is a legal principle that prevents a rescuer who has voluntarily helped a victim in distress from being successfully sued for wrongdoing. Its purpose is to keep people from being reluctant to help a stranger in need for fear of legal repercussions should they make some mistake in treatment.[2] By contrast, a duty to rescue law requires people to offer assistance, and holds those who fail to do so liable.

en.wikipedia.org...

eta: I'm glad they got their butts whipped.
edit on 2/5/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Russian men are some of the worst offenders against women in the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Says who, the American propaganda machine?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Confirm please that you just called every man in Europe,outside Russia,a wuss.

Don't be ridiculous.

If I see any woman being mishandled,things will get brutal really,really quickly.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

I don't see it being that far from the truth to be honest.

I mean, have you seen the way how young men look nowadays? Can't tell the difference between a female and a male anymore.

Glad there are still countries that are resisting the western culture, or at least, some parts of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

Says Russian women; says Russian non-profits; says researchers.

Have a read about how Russia has no laws protecting women from domestic violence.

Violence Against Women

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?

If that is the only language these migrants speak, then it's what needs to be done.

Going the peaceful route will only work if there is reason to believe there will be change from it, it's pretty obvious with these gangs of migrant men will not change their ways just by being told they are wrong and to stop doing it. To them, it only means they need to be more sneaky about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Russian men are some of the worst offenders against women in the world.

At least women in Russia can drive and be out in public without being jailed and stoned to death.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

One quick question; who funds the nonprofit researchers?

Anyway, back to the topic.

I see some happy times are ahead of us when the spring comes. With more of those people...Thank you NATO.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Again it's these immigrants from muslim countries touching our women.

It is not even pointed out anymore, are we getting used to it?

This group had also already been kicked out of Norway.

How many good apples are among them really?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Wow, what a consolation prize. Equal rights is only hundreds of years away for Russian women, hopefully.

Don't worry Russian women. You may still be the victim of horrendous domestic violence, and no, it's not illegal; or you may be the victim of an honour killing...but at least you can drive!

edit on 5-2-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?

crime and punishment.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Wow, what a consolation prize. Equal rights is only hundredsyearsawayfor Russian women, hopefully.

Don't worry Russian women. You may still be thevictimof horrendous domestic violence, and no, it's not illegal; or you may be the victim of an honour killing...but at least you can drive!

You're trying to cloud the fact that as a whole, Muslim men are the largest abusers of women in the world by saying 'see?!, it happens here too!!' I know women in Russia have a whole helluva lot more rights than women in Saudi Arabia and Iran, but thats not the point! ISLAMAPHOBIA!
edit on 5-2-2016 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Perhaps more people should stand up for their Women and Children on their own Soil/Country.

Finland has the Sons of Odin, apparently many have daughters and want to make sure they're kept protected from rapefugees from countries who do not respect Women or Children. As a Woman i sure as hell would welcome a Man defending me against some Slimeball freak.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No, I'm not, im trying to point out the irony of calling Russian men as a whole "chivalrous", when the fact is...they are not. Not by a long shot.

edit on 5-2-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There's refugees in Russia??

link   

maybe so but at least they still have their balls

link   

originally posted by: chuck258

If that is the only language these migrants speak, then it's what needs to be done.

Going the peaceful route will only work if there is reason to believe there will be change from it, it's pretty obvious with these gangs of migrant men will not change their ways just by being told they are wrong and to stop doing it. To them, it only means they need to be more sneaky about it.

originally posted by: asen_y2k But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?

asen_y2k: Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy.
edit on 2/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join