It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: criticalhit

Why should ANYONE defend people who will ruin their lives? I'm supposed to get up in the AM and say ooooo it's just their culture that they crap on the floor and oooo it's just their culture to not understand rape and oooo they bring a death cult with them that is abhorrent to my beliefs and oooo with all these great beliefs that make life suck let them get large voting numbers so they institute their rules little by little.

What you need to do is to insist that your law enforcement officers enforce the law. Criminals should be arrested and given appropriate punishment, whether they are black, white, or brown. Immigrants need a support structure to allow them to assimilate to the host culture; if they are unwilling to assimilate, they can be deported.

I think you've somehow just said what I and other non-apologists have been saying.

Don't know how it happened.

Only thing I disagree with is the responsibility to assimilate. It's not up to the benefactors to beg cajole and plead, and fool-proof a way for their well-fed guests to assimilate. It's up to the people that are being handed things on a silver platter, to have some measure of gratitude, and knock themselves out figuring how to be good guests and credible moochers.

That's only been the golden rule for millenia. Hand out asking for stuff ? Have some manners while you're grabbing for the stuff. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, and all that.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

If you want to say that there's no hard and fast proof of this story, for or against, I'd tend to agree.

Thank you.

If I have to choose between a biased slant on russian behaviors over the centuries, or a biased slant on muslim behaviors based in incidents reported daily for the last year or two......I'll probably believe the latter.

You need to follow events in Russia more closely, then. [WARNING! The following videos are graphic.]

Even RT admits it:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I think you've somehow just said what I and other non-apologists have been saying.

Don't know how it happened.

It's what I have been saying all along: if the story in the OP is true, we still don't know for sure what happened in the night club, but we know that the police were not executing their duty properly.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Why should ANYONE defend people who will ruin their lives? I'm supposed to get up in the AM and say ooooo it's just their culture that they crap on the floor and oooo it's just their culture to not understand rape and oooo they bring a death cult with them that is abhorrent to my beliefs and oooo with all these great beliefs that make life suck let them get large voting numbers so they institute their rules little by little.

What you need to do is to insist that your law enforcement officers enforce the law. Criminals should be arrested and given appropriate punishment, whether they are black, white, or brown. Immigrants need a support structure to allow them to assimilate to the host culture; if they are unwilling to assimilate, they can be deported.

I am no bigot and I would be 100 percent content with that.

But this is not what is happening, they are being treated with kid gloves.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

To be blunt, the idea is to prevent the police and media from causing negative perceptions that can incite rioting or even terrorism. Crimes involving immigrants need to be handled discretely to avoid the appearance of persecution. The alleged incident in the OP failed miserably in this regard.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

To be blunt, the idea is to prevent the police and media from causing negative perceptions that can incite rioting or even terrorism. Crimes involving immigrants need to be handled discretely to avoid the appearance of persecution. The alleged incident in the OP failed miserably in this regard.

And it is exactly this obvious difference being displayed by the government, police, and the media, that is causing the hatred and racism. It is the, in your face, attempt to coddle the asylum seekers, and the constant repeating of how it is imperative that they don't create " negative perceptions that can incite rioting or even terrorism", that is fueling the rise of Neo Nazi groups, and more attacks on asylum seekers.

You can't treat the asylum seekers with kid gloves, and make excuses and apologies for their criminal behavior, then attack and prosecute the countries citizens for protecting their property and themselves, when it is blatantly obvious that the government, media, and police are not on their side.

Their claims of prevention are actually at the core of the problem. Laws have to be equal and the same for all. Being an asylum seeker should not be a get out of jail card free card. This will only make them targets.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

So long as the laws are being enfor ed, it shouldn't matter that they are being enforced discretely.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
I think it does matter. Otherwise there would be no need for them to do it covertly.

The fear they show to the asylum seekers, and the attempt to make it look like they are not enforcing the law to its fullest extent, has a significant impact on the natural citizen, and to the asylum seeker, and it is not a positive influence for either.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I love it when lawbreakers aren't given negative scrutiny; the only negative scrutiny goes toward the lack of kindness shown by law enforcement when stopping crimes and criminals.

Or whether the victims are properly kind and accepting, in their receipt of a good bashing or molesting.

The criminals love it ! yay for enablers !

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

That's a big part of the problem. Dealing with immigrant crime "discretely"

Treat them the same as anyone else, put their pics in the papers etc.
Treating them differently has two effects.
1 It emboldens others of the same ilk to commit crime thinking they will get away with it.
2 It makes the general population feel as though the forces of law and order are not handling the situation and reinforces the sense of unfairness that many feel.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
Thank you.

You said what I was trying to say.

You said it in a way that paints a picture that most can clearly see and understand.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: SprocketUK
Thank you.

You said what I was trying to say.

You said it in a way that paints a picture that most can clearly see and understand.

Wow, thanks

You just made my day.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I sometimes watch Angry Foreigner of Sweden, on youtube. One of his newer vids says people are now even complaining not only about ethnicity being reported, but also about 'gender' being reported in the papers.

For example, they suggest a sexual assault should be reported as:

"An individual was sexually assaulted by three other individuals last evening."

It's so funny I forgot to laugh.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
I have seen a few of his videos and while he sarcastically and humorously, presents the issues, I am sure he is trying to make the average person see just how ridiculous the whole situation is.

They used to piss on our heads and try to pass it off as rain. The sad thing is that today they don't even bother to lie. They just piss on us and tell us if we don't like it, to suck it up and get over it.

They are steadily fueling the fires and pushing people to their breaking point. We really need to look past the BS and head them off at the pass. They can't win the game if we refuse to play.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
You'll have a hard time changing Russia my migrant amigos. A large number of Russians probably don't want you in their country, but don't kid yourself and think the rest of Russia will object to that. There's no PC culture over there, they won't bend to outsiders.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
if you ask me they got away lucky that time, they still had their lives.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Refugees, Refugees, Refugees everywhere. Why is it when I hear chaos broke out, refugees, or Muslims get involved? How refugees went all the way up to Russia goes beyond me though. But this actually has nothing to do with 'refugees' per say in my opinion. It has more with what to do about the fact that you just simply don't harass women.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join