It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Ultra/Monarch? Other 'T.I.' Agency Contact? - Filing a Privacy Act Request for Personnel Files

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I honestly don't care how many they already get, and don't really think it will matter anyway, though I wouldn't eliminate the 'possibility' either, just to be open minded.

You are missing the point - it is about the principle of this.

You honestly think they spent decades and decades researching all that with MKultra and everything back then and don't USE IT? If you even cared to look into it, you would find court cases, including recent ones, and TONS of people who very clearly and articulately are describing the same thing and people. These people have not been in situations to be in direct contact with each other as to corroborate all these stories. Do you understand? Is it not obvious? Maybe I should walk away, haha
edit on 3-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: formatting

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

I would say that you are being over sensitive. You should respect my right to believe differently just as I respect yours, albeit disagree with you. You say you KNOW these programs exist... And I would counter that I also know these programs do NOT exist.... At least not in the format which you believe they do.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Want to end up on a list?

Do you want a file about you to exist?

Send in a request about yourself -- that's a sure fire way to get them to raise their eyebrows.

If you didn't have a file on you in the first place, you sure as hell will after you inquire about yours...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

See the thing is though, you are not making sense. Your 'belief' is based in lack of experience, not 'knowing' from experience. I have lived through this, so I actually KNOW, for sure. If this doesn't make sense to you, then I don't know what to do. If you don't believe me, think I am insane, or lying for whatever reason, that is a different issue. Let's get to where this is going you are wasting both of our time, and now I am helping.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Send in a request about yourself -- that's a sure fire way to get them to raise their eyebrows.

If you didn't have a file on you in the first place, you sure as hell will after you inquire about yours...

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend this for your curious stoner. Hahaha

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
MK Ultra and it's subsequent offshoots to create a mind controlled slave were ended in the early 80s for several reasons. First of all, the programs could not produce consistent results. But more importantly, other technologies evolved which made the objective obsolete. There were cheaper and more efficient ways to accomplish that end goal.

Further, the brain is not a digital machine that operates on ones and zeroes. Think about something as simplistic as a virus. Everybody biological terrain reacts differently on physiological level to the introduction of a virus. Why would you think that you could apply something so complex as a multi-leveled program into an analog system to the power of millions of cells, axions , dendrites, etc.... Even NOW we barely understand subjects such as memory and it's plasticity. Let alone someone who has suffered a head injury and whose brain rewired itself to retain functionality versus those people who weren't so lucky.

Yes, I know more about this subject than you have assumed, my friend....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

And you assume that your perception of your experience is the only true one, but you are not acknowledging the potential option that mental illness may affect your perception of reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Trying to tell me what I assume. No, I don't know what you know. It doesn't matter, that doesn't changed what I have experienced. I have D.D.N.O.S. and have been drugged by all sorts of things, mostly honestly unknown. Do you really think that I haven't acknowledged the possibility of mental illness or drugged/skewed perception etc... Of course. I analyze everything to death. I've lived through this, you would have to have lived through it I guess to realize, uh, THIS, is what I lived through. You can talk it to death if you want to try. What I have described... Is what happened.

So, to be clear, you are going with mentally ill? Euphemism for insane? Or not quite on that level? Ha... Get out of here with all that. You are either ignorant or intentional. I have no more time for either (unless you get a good one in, ha)...

Ciao
edit on 3-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse
I have D.D.N.O.S. and have been drugged by all sorts of things, mostly honestly unknown.

...And you don't see any connection between the above and the unsubstantiated claims you're making?

Do you really think that I haven't acknowledged the possibility of mental illness or drugged/skewed perception etc...

More than a 'possibility', seeing as how you yourself just stated that you have been diagnosed with a mental illness and have been given/taken numerous drugs.

...THIS, is what I lived through.

I have no doubt that you believe this, but given your diagnosis and the fact that such delusions are a common symptom, how do you know that what you 'lived through' happened in reality?

So, to be clear, you are going with mentally ill?

That's what I'm going with, since you've now told us of your illness.

Euphemism for insane?

That depends on your definition of 'insane'. Personally, no, I would not consider you to be insane (or anywhere near it). You're obviously lucid, coherent, and intelligent, and your thinking/writing doesn't appear to be disorganized. You just seem to suffer from disassociate amnesia and derealization. Your diagnosis supports this.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If you knew anything about these programs, you would know they purposefully create DDNOS, as well as drug you etc.

You think you are going to pick apart my post, piggyback on what someone else was saying, and try to tell me about my life, saying that 'your diagnosis supports this'? Well, you obviously do not know what you are talking about, so I forgive your ignorance, and excuse your repetitive bickering and discrediting.

By all means, continue. Ignorant or intentional... You accuse someone else of being confused, but you are not truly certain of what you are arguing for. There is no way for you to be. So what are you actually looking to gain? Or are you looking to be hurtful? Look, go waste someone else's time, you all have no idea what's going on with this and other cases. Do some research and make yourself aware. Open your eyes and quit wasting people's time with your nonsense.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Actually Windows 10 is a excellent way to get their attention.

As Win10 records every key-press, i keep typing a sentence summarizing the fact that if the CIA/NSA/all elitists do not repent in the name of Christ Messiah, then they are all going to suffer in hell 24/7 for eternity. Then they often cause my laptop to crash because they are so weak to the truth.

In fact Win10 is a double edge sword that is stabbing them in the back everyday and they were so clueless to see this coming.

Now they cannot say to Jesus on Judgement Day that they didn't know anything, because they are now reading this exact sentence which will be rammed down their ignorant throats on Judgement Day. That day is going to be much fun watching them squeal for a second chance which they will never get.

Message to NSA: Send me a email with my details now or face future Judgement by the people that you withhold the truth from. Oh and Lucifer is extremely predictable. i know his every thought pattern.

Windows 10 is so dangerous to the elite now. And they never saw it coming. Clueless lololol

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You refuse to believe anything but your own delusions. You even said that nothing the alleged "perpetrators" ever send you would convince you. Therefore you will NEVER be free and always a perpetual victim until you acknowledge and get proper treatment for your illness.

And...btw....mental illness doesn't mean insane. It is treatable. Insanity is not.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Yes yes I even said this or that.

Continue... Continue...

I mean you really make alot of sense im sure to alot of people. I'm not here to argue. What do you have to gain here?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It seems to me the links you posted have more to do if you had an issue with the one of the agencies or involved in an incident with someone from those agencies.

Even if you were to somehow obtain knowledge that you were involved in some kind of classified program they are just going to ignore your request.

These links are just for you to see what information they have on file for you. Arrest record, if you were involved in any legal incidents involving someone from one of the other agencies, etc.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Yea, I mean, they never ever have released any information ever so why try, right? Is that better?

These privacy act request aren't 'more to do with' anything, like you are trying to say. They have to do with the person you are filing for, and the subject matter(s). You can try to talk a good line, but anyone who can read instructions can determine for themselves... And if someone who needs to read this is, it is obvious about people like you, and CIA Gypsy, and others who are obviously here for a singular reason. It's not to contribute to the discussion, either. Haha

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

That's your only response because you don't like what we have to say. You won't listen to anyone who disagrees with you. I consider that a closed mind.

However, that doesn't make us wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'm dealing with factual experience. You don't know what I did or where I operated etc. You have no realistic basis to argue this... So you fell back to calling me mentally ill.

Spare me the BS

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm South African,so i ask merely out of interest,what on earth makes you think any of those agencies would really release the info on people they have harmed? I wouldn't trust the whole lot of them collectively as far as i can throw them,and i'm not even American. So it just seems a bit of a waste of time. Not being a jerk,just saying,you know?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I totally get it. I agree highly improbable, but things have been declassified in the past... It's really about the principle of the thing. Doing everything I can on my end in this very flawed system.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I am filing this request because after a lifetime of manipulation, work, pain, and injuries, (I'm keeping the list short) I would like:

a) closure,

b) to better educate myself of my former activities, prior to amnesia

c) to be best informed to protect myself, as past actions may leave me exposed/at risk to certain organizations that I either previously worked for, or, in effect, against the interests of,

d) to evaluate the routes available for healthcare (which I have more than earned) or compensation for unethical or illegal actions taken against me in the past which were a direct result of being placed and subsequently utilized in MONARCH, and any other applicable programs and/or projects or functions.

While I applaud your endeavor, I cannot but think it futile: You are attempting to reconcile these things with the same entity that enacted them upon you in the first place. I cannot imagine that attempts of this nature will generate any real beneficial reaction for you; a hearty laugh on their end at least, at the worst you could draw further hardship upon yourself by this entity for no reason more than you are willing to forgive this same entity.

I mean, one doesn't try and negotiate with a snake or lion when they injure you, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join