It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Ultra/Monarch? Other 'T.I.' Agency Contact? - Filing a Privacy Act Request for Personnel Files

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now, there are specifics you can reference in the request, or you can just file a general request under your name. So you may just want to keep it simple, but if you are very bold, state the specifics that are applicable to the agency you are filing under. Pay attention to whether which agency accepts fax, email, etc submissions or otherwise. They all have slightly different rules, both for attaching references of requested material, as well as for submission. The links provided here are directed towards getting info on yourself, or persons you are authorized to receive information on, such as a relative. Other information is typically requested through the FOIA, not the PA. Although the CIA files both anyway.

Now, I really don't want to hear it about the legitimacy concerning these ongoing mk ultra type projects. They exist. I do realize that receiving any substantial information from these requests may be a little far fetched - but then again - look at what HAS been declassified. To file with some of these agencies is free, and some will charge a free, make sure to thoroughly read the instructions both for submissions, and fees/waivers. I think it is worth the little time and effort needed.

Please do make sure you are stable if you are a survivor/victim/subject in a program such as monarch, as you may experience internal backlash as a result of such preparation and filing.

There are several agencies involved with the processing and utilization of MONARCHS, for example, but I have included the top 3 (that have some sort of process to file for information). Others I have heard include FEMA, for example, which also has a Privacy Act Request process. This information is easy to come by in a simple web search, and I encourage you to pursue this if you have had former experience with any agency (or otherwise) which is not listed below. Remember, I would not get my hopes up, but it is nice to be optimistic, as well as to have due diligence in performing any and all duties to best inform and protect yourself!

Remember, we are focusing on the Privacy Act, not the Freedom of Information Act. The Privacy Act is for when you are filing for information on yourself. Also, once again, you can keep it simple and just file under your name, or include relevant info ~ pertaining to agency contact etc...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
FBI

FBI Records - Freedom of Information/Privacy Act

where you need to file a

U.S. Department of Justice - Form 361 - Certification of Identity

Privacy Act Request

The Privacy Act allows U.S. citizens and lawfully admitted aliens to request information on themselves or another living person.

If you are requesting information about yourself, you must use one of the following options:

Option 1: Use the U.S. Department of Justice Certification of Identity Form DOJ-361. You may submit an attachment listing additional information that may aid in locating responsive records. Please place your name and contact information on the attachment.

Option 2: Following the instructions in U.S. Department of Justice Certification of Identity Form DOJ-361, submit a letter to the FBI, sign your request, and have it notarized or state, “Under penalty of perjury, I hereby declare that I am the person named above and I understand that any falsification of this statement is punishable under the provisions of Title 18, United States Code (U.S.C.), Section 1001 by a fine of not more than $10,000 or by imprisonment of not more than five years, or both; and that requesting or obtaining any record(s) under false pretenses is punishable under the provisions of Title 5, U. S. C., Section 552a(i)(3) as a misdemeanor and by a fine of not more than $5,000.” If you have any questions about this process before submitting your FOIPA request, please e-mail [email protected].

Mail, fax, or e-mail this letter to the following:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Attn: FOI/PA Request
Record/Information Dissemination Section
170 Marcel Drive
Winchester, VA 22602-4843
Fax: (540) 868-4391/4997
E-mail (scanned copy): [email protected]

-

Letter and e-mail format:

Provide your complete name and mailing address. Telephone, fax, and e-mail addresses are optional.
Provide any identifying data that will help us locate information—for example, the subject’s complete name, aliases, date and place of birth, social security number, former addresses, or localities.
If you are interested in records pertaining to a particular incident, please describe it in detail.

Cross References:

To make a request for cross-references—defined as a mention of a subject in the main file of another person, place, or event—you need to provide information in your request that is sufficient to enable the FBI to ensure with certainty that the cross-references are identifiable to the subject of your request. This information may include the following:

The specific circumstances in which the subject of your request had contact with the FBI;
The date(s) of such contact;
The location(s) of such contact;
The full name (first, middle, and last name) as well as any prior names or aliases used by the subject of your request;
Social Security number, date of birth, place of birth, and home address of the subject of your request;
Names of associates of the subject of your request the mention of whom might aid in the identification of responsive records; and
Other references of the subject of your request in media, such as books, articles, websites, etc.
Please note that the FBI may not be able to identify responsive cross-references despite the additional information you provide.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: formatting

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
CIA

CIA Library - How to file a Privacy Act Request

where you can file a

CIA Privacy Act - Certification of Identity Form

or you can file the request without the form (as well as adding a letter/attachment in addition to the form)

-

The Seven Essential Elements of a Request Letter (sample below)

Specify in writing that you wish to receive a copy of records indexed to your name, or complete this form.
Write to:
Information and Privacy Coordinator
Central Intelligence Agency
Washington, D.C. 20505
Or send via fax to: 703-613-3007.
Provide your full name and address.
We cannot accept Privacy Act requests via electronic mail.

Provide your date and place of birth.
Provide your citizenship status. If you are a naturalized US citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR), we require your naturalization or LPR number and the date that status was acquired.
Notarize your letter or sign it under penalty of perjury pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746 to ensure that records concerning you are only released to you. If you're making the request through an attorney, include an original notarized statement or statement signed under penalty of perjury pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746 authorizing us to release information to your attorney.
Requests must be submitted in English

-

Sample Privacy Act Request Letter

Date
Information and Privacy Coordinator
Central Intelligence Agency
Washington, D.C. 20505

Dear Coordinator:

Under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. subsection 552 and the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. section 552a, please furnish me with copies of all records about me indexed to my name.

To help identify information about me in your record systems, I am providing the following required information:

Full name, current address, date and place of birth, citizenship status

Optional: Please explain contact, if any, with the Agency or any other information that would help us distinguish between you and other individuals with the same or similar names.

If you deny all or any part of this request, please cite each specific exemption that forms the basis of your refusal to release the information and notify me of appeal procedures available under the law.

Optional: If you have any questions about handling this request, you may telephone me at (home phone) or at my (office phone).

Sincerely,

Name

Statement swearing under threat of perjury that above information is true or have the letter notarized.

-

The CIA charges No Fees for processing a Privacy Act requests.

The Privacy Act authorizes federal agencies to collect fees for record services--specifically for searches and reproduction--as a matter of administrative discretion; the CIA does not assess fees for either searches or reproduction when processing Privacy Act requests.

Note that the CIA processes requests under the authority of both the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act in order to ensure the maximum possible disclosure for the requester.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
NSA

NSA/CSS - Submit a Privacy Act Request

and just follow the instructions (fairly simple)

A proper Privacy Act Request is one in which the individual seeks records on himself that are contained in a file retrievable by the individual's name or personal identifier. All Privacy Act Requests, to include amendment requests, must be submitted in writing, contain as much detail as possible to identify the information requested or amended, and contain the requester's signature (a digital signature is required for all on-line submissions).

Submitting a Privacy Act Request - There are three convenient ways to submit a Privacy Act request (no special forms are required). Regardless of your choice of submission, your signature is required.

By postal service or other commercial delivery to:
National Security Agency
Attn: FOIA/PA Office (DJ4)
9800 Savage Road, Suite 6248
Ft. George G. Meade, MD 20755-6248

By facsimile to 443-479-3612
Privacy Act requests submitted by facsimile are limited to 20 pages and should be marked to the attention of the FOIA/PA Office.

By electronic e-mail complete with a digital signature. This signature is required for all e-mail submissions. Requests without a digital signature will not be processed. Please include the following items in the body of your e-mail. You can "copy and paste" the following information.

Full name:
Company/Organization:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home Phone:
Work Phone:
SSN:
Description of the records you seek:

Average Processing Time - It is difficult to provide an "average" processing time, as requests vary in their scope and complexity. Actual processing time will depend upon how extensive a search is required; the complexity, volume, and sensitivity of the records located; the need for consultation among various offices within NSA/CSS, as well as the need to consult with other agencies having an interest in the material; and the number of cases preceding a request in the processing queue. Requests are processed on a "first-in, first-out" basis.

Expedited Treatment - A request will be expedited if the requester seeks such processing and demonstrates a compelling need, as defined by the FOIA, or a need for expedited treatment, as detailed in Department of Defense FOIA Regulation 54000.7-R. The requester seeking expeditious processing must provide a statement certified by him/her to be true and correct to the best of his/her knowledge.

Appeal Process - A requester has the right to file an administrative appeal if an adverse determination is made. Examples of adverse determinations are a denial of records or information within records, the inability of an agency to locate records, the determination that a request does not fall under the purview of this Agency, a denial of a waiver of fees, and a denial of expedited processing.

The FOIA/PA Office can be reached via phone at (301) 688-6527.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Did you ever stop to think that perhaps encouraging a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics to solicit information about themselves from various government agencies might not be the best idea? No information will be given, since the projects you speak of have long since ended. At best, it will just create more unnecessary paperwork for these agencies to have to go through.

I don't know about you, but I pay taxes to fund these agencies, and I'd rather not be paying them to waste their time on this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

These programs are ongoing. You are in effect calling me a paranoid schizo. You speak from a place of assumption, ignorance, and penny pinching apparently. I speak from experience.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse

These programs are ongoing. You are in effect calling me a paranoid schizo. You speak from a place of assumption, ignorance, and penny pinching apparently. I speak from experience.

I don't believe I called you anything. The fact remains, however, that the programs you mentioned were halted decades ago. If you're going to claim otherwise, then please provide evidence to back up those claims.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Are you able to provide any evidence that these programs have stopped? Considering how ethically comprised some of these programs have been, it is going to take more than a denial to confirm to closure of these programs. Without any clear investigations and criminal trials of what has taken place I find it hard to believe that it has all just gone away, especially when taking into account some of the generational aspects of these and similar programs.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In effect, you did call me a paranoid schizo, by asserting that this was the group of people who would be acting on this information.

These types of programs... are ongoing. Codenames come and go... Effective methods tend to stay.

MKultra was changed, MONARCH was when I was a child, probably changed by now... These programs are ongoing. Yeah, let me pull the evidence of these clandestine programs right up and post it here... I just keep it right here... Look, obviously this doesn't apply to you, so we are both probably wasting our time. Unless you really feel the need to argue against wasting a few more tax dollars, and putting that need against the risk of heavily offending current subjects of these type of programs (that is, 'if' they are real)...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yeah, I always wonder, when I run into people who are aware of MKultra and the like, but so adamantly claim that all types of these programs are closed... I'm like... So after the committees where nothing happened, destruction of records, and all that, you just take their word for it? Hm.... Common sense tells me, in the very least, certain useful aspects and techniques learned and designed in these programs surely must still be utilized in one way or another...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

Let me ask you a few questions....

1. Have you filed this for yourself with all agencies? If so, what was your result?

2. If you received a letter from the CIA (or any agency) stating they have no records for you, would that constitute proof that your belief in an on-going mind control program is not based in fact?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't have a dog in this fight but the fact that the OP has caught nothing but flack makes me wonder about those who responded so quickly, and nastily.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Let me ask you a few questions....

1. Have you filed this for yourself with all agencies? If so, what was your result?

2. If you received a letter from the CIA (or any agency) stating they have no records for you, would that constitute proof that your belief in an on-going mind control program is not based in fact?

1. Yes. Standard initial acknowledgement of filing letter, awaiting final results.

2. No. I am - POSITIVE - that these programs are ongoing. That is much more sure than someone who is not positive that they don't exist.

Don't be naive, or rude for that matter. 'Please'

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What is clear is everything, everywhere...files, photos, records, stats...can be refused to release, or be massively redacted with missing parts. Its somewhere buried in all requests where they mention that right of the governing agencies.

Everything...even with the proper, rightful request...can be held back in the guise of "National Security"....thats the only card they have to pull on any request.

And they do all the time....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

How was I rude to you? I wasn't... I simply asked a couple of questions. You are being presumptuous.

However, you are so certain that what you think you know is correct.... What difference is a letter going to make? What would it take to convince you that your belief is flawed or inaccurate if you refuse to even accept it from the horse's mouth?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
In regards to my first question, don't you think you should have gotten your results before telling others to follow suit? Could be a colossal waste of time for everyone....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Absolutely. I know its a shot in the dark, but hey, some of the past stuff got declassified. If one is upset of how they were treated 'as a citizen' etc… might as well be very diligent in trying to get to the bottom of it.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT recommend you do anything like this. I can be arrogant and foolish, and make unnecessarily risky decisions sometimes. That being said, I have had some very bad complications stemming from me not wanting to be used anymore, and have even had agents in their nice black suits coming to my house out in the mountains not too long ago, so I mean, contact is there anyway.

Foreword: I did have to leave out a whole chunk where it would've all had to be redacted concerning third parties involvement, supporting testimony, and legal investigations that are underway. Don't ever try to tell me this isn't real. (Also, in the body of the request as well as attached to the submission itself I included cross referencing links/documents/testimony/etc. - some was REDACTED as described in the submission guidelines in the OPs)

Name/Contact info: REDACTED

I am a citizen of the United States.

My Social Security Number is REDACTED

My Date of Birth is REDACTED

My place of birth is REDACTED-UPSTATE, New York.

I was 'programmed' with various dissociative states in MONARCH.

Part of this took place at REDACTED ADDRESS IN NY, back in 1990-1994. My next door neighbor, the owner of the house was a NAME AND INFO REDACTED (generational mortician/funeral home director) and NAME AND INFO REDACTED. This included heavy desensitizing to cadavers and the like, as conditioning for future utilization in Special Operations, such as body laundering for the 160th ( www.web-ak.com... ).

MORE INFO SUPPLIED/*REDACTED FOR ONLINE USE*

I was also frequently transfered for my G.A.T.E. (gifted and talented education) classes from my standard classroom in LOCATIONS REDACTED to private classrooms and unknown (to me) locations for further preparation in the program. This took place from 1992-1994, and included work with the Monroe Institute, and in either the Stargate Project, or a program with very similar functions. Information on the Monroe Institute, their CIA contracts, and the Stargate Project has already been declassified, and in retrospect helps make more sense of articles such as 'Gifted and Talented Curriculum Program Raises Concerns' ( www.eagleforum.org... ).

By 2007 I was living at ADDRESS REDACTED IN TN , and working directly with the 160th SOAR (A), who were using the adjacent airstrip, Hunter field (left that one in there). Could this be in reference to Edward Hunter ( en.m.wikipedia.org...(U.S._journalist) ) who basically 'coined' the term 'brainwashing'. I had been having what I believed were 'dreams' of going out in the middle of the night, working with the 160th, which I subsequently found out was a real special operations force. Then, I was really 'tipped' to the reality of my involvement by catching myself (on November 23rd, 2007) on various trail cameras I had mounted around my property. Things began to go very bad for me after this.

On January 23rd, 2008, I woke up severely injured, and with several broken bones, as well as amnesia (which I later found out was at least mostly dissociative) in the trauma unit at Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville, TN. I had been in a car wreck, in my own vehicle, which was odd, because I did not have my car that night, and was not planning to go back to it. I wasn't even close. Abyway, I had called people in the middle of the night before (including a former girlfriend, notifying her of my involvement and trouble with I quote "shady CIA #"), as well as having recovered memory over time, and I now know this was from complications from my involvement with the aforementioned subjects.

I am filing this request because after a lifetime of manipulation, work, pain, and injuries, (I'm keeping the list short) I would like:

a) closure,

b) to better educate myself of my former activities, prior to amnesia

c) to be best informed to protect myself, as past actions may leave me exposed/at risk to certain organizations that I either previously worked for, or, in effect, against the interests of,

d) to evaluate the routes available for healthcare (which I have more than earned) or compensation for unethical or illegal actions taken against me in the past which were a direct result of being placed and subsequently utilized in MONARCH, and any other applicable programs and/or projects or functions.

I have attached a signed, notarized letter from my REDACTED, outlining some of the above incidents, as well.

I have attached supporting testimony from REDACTED who has verified the location supplied above as 'at least a former base of operations for the 160th'

I have attached a filled and signed copy of the U.S. Department of Justice Certification of Identity Form DOJ-361.

I have reviewed and beleive to be in compliance with -

Letter and e-mail format:

Provide your complete name and mailing address. Telephone, fax, and e-mail addresses are optional.Provide any identifying data that will help us locate information—for example, the subject’s complete name, aliases, date and place of birth, social security number, former addresses, or localities.If you are interested in records pertaining to a particular incident, please describe it in detail.

Sincerely,

REDACTED
REDACTED

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
In regards to my first question, don't you think you should have gotten your results before telling others to follow suit? Could be a colossal waste of time for everyone....

I believe in helping ones self. I take many actions of recourse, taking the advised legal route of requesting the paperwork is just one. How am I going to be upset with not being able to get any 'justice' etc. if I haven't even performed my part and tried. We (we being us in the program) should ALL file for paperwork. We should all try to reach our dissociated states and recover what we can, and try to do what we can to prevent children from being entered in programs like this. Paperwork is a PRINCIPLE thing. That and due diligence.

I don't think you understand what it is like to have been in a program like this. Once I really learned what was going on, I had to literally drop everything, and rebuild my life. That doesn't sound that bad but there were some real lows, haha. Not to mention being badly injured multiple times as well, of course. Also two years in prison (not that long) over some serious BS. All for trying to leave the program. You insulted me by the way you stated your second question, about being 'not based on fact'. The sentence seemed aggressive, perhaps I am overly sensitive of people skepticism/insensitivity to this sort of problem.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Um, I think I should just walk away....

But I can't help but ask.... How many letters like yours do you think they receive every week?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Might be a shot in the dark...but you go for it! All of us should go after TPTB for info when we want it. Its just the screwy FBI/DOD/CIA/NSA/NRO/ and other alphabet agencies and legal system.

There is ALWAYS an instance, or condition, situation etc in every single damn thing we do, record we have on us even from school days...that has that little fine tune-hard-to-see what-if clause that gives them the right (to them) to withold stuff based on the above...and they don't have to tell us why.

If they did...(according to them)...it would involve some reason to their benefit to keep from being released in the name of "national security".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join