It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Advocate for Rape? or just exercising his right to Free Speech ? You decide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This weekend there are a series of staged international meetings planned, where Heterosexual men have been invited to hear and discuss tactics in ...well basically how to have sex with an unwilling partner. Even if " she " doesn't really want to and if " she " says NO ...then how to get away with rape.

This guy, Daryush Valizadeh, who goes by the name Roosh V, advocates for rape to be made " legal " in certain circumstances. Like for instance, in a private residence. his reasoning being that if a woman puts herself in the position of being in the company of a man, who may decide that he wants to have sex with her, then all bets are off and she is " Up for it " simply by being there.
He argues that reports of rape crime would fall drastically as a result of this No $h!T Sherlock !

He doesn't want to decriminalize cases where... ie a woman may be out jogging and a random stranger grabs her and sexually assaults and rapes her. I mean this guy has a moral compass ( sarcasm ) oh no....these random attacker cases would still be rape in his eyes.

Rather it is his philosophy that date rape is not a thing, and even if a woman says No ! 10 times or more, she doesn't really mean it, and you just have to try a bit harder to get laid. He calls himself "the pick up artist" and offers his wisdom on what geographical areas around the globe can one find " easier " targets ( women ) he has written lots of self help style books on his romantic technique.
A self proclaimed "neomasculinist " ( personally I think he should have just went with Neanderthal ? ) and an anti-feminist, he is to be given this platform, at many international events this Saturday, where there is expected to be a large number protesting his brand of " free speech

from the Indepenent Daryush Valizadeh - known as Roosh V - is a “neomasculinist” who posts blogs on his “anti-feminist” website detailing his methods for luring women in different countries into sex.

He was widely condemned after publishing a blog in which he said that a solution for rape charges against men would be to “make rape legal if done on private property.”

and this: Followers will be sent details of the venues through a private messaging system after Valizadeh tweeted: “It’s time to go underground in the cities that threaten the safety of my supporters.” Attendees must repeat a “code phrase” when arriving.

He is already banned from Australia and there is a petition to do the same in the UK.
No doubt the PC and free speech brigade will have thoughts on his " teachings " But I would certainly NOT defend his right to say whatever his dangerous diatribe is.
My 2 cents ? he is inciting criminal behavior. No doubt whatsoever. Already some of his Neanderthal ..ahem neomasculinist attendees have been on Social Media threatening repercussions against the feminists who arrive to protest these rallies. Now what do they mean by that ?

He is an advocate for rape.
And has made a crap load of money writing books about it.

Independent

Common Space

Wiki

edit on 3/2/16 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

What a scumbag.
I'm sure he would feel different about the whole subject if his mother "put herself in the position of being in the company of a man, who may decide that he wants to have sex with her"
This guy can never show his face around real men. They would tear him apart.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Deprivation of liberty, especially under the guise of marriage, is tantamount to kidnapping and torture and should be treated as such. In saying that I will advocate for the right for this individual to express his opinion, even if it is full retard, because by not allowing him to express himself (and suffer the consequences thereof), we are in fact depriving ourselves of this same liberty.

He is a tool, his ideals are pathetic and at the extreme end of human indignity and disrespect.

I hope karma comes back to him 10-fold, via Bubba in the jail cell.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Maybe a male "friend" should invite him over and rape him repeatedly. After all, many men prefer anal sex and seeing he was so stupid to put himself in that position, entering a private home for a visit..

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Easily solved.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I think the world would've been a better place if his mother had just thrown away the baby and raised the placenta.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
He sounds like a troll. On top of that he must be a crap pickup artist if his game is so bad he thinks he should be able to rape any woman who steps in his house. I hope the gullible virgins who buy his books ask why it would be necessary if he's so godly at it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
lol professional "pick up artist"

Stay on twitter derpbag.

looks like he needs to pick up another bottle of just for men...

edit on 3-2-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What a disreputable swine!

The cad needs a damned good thrashing if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I love your turn of phrase

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
haha what a tool looked him up online... haha

pick up artist means you hit on really young girls who are dying for attention roflmao

36 yrs old, has to prey upon sub-25 yr old women... lol where is this magical skill that suppose to in his possession.

If this is the standard then I am the pick up artist master. Oh you got a random bar girl to give you some? STOP THE PRESSES.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It would indeed be schadenfreude to see this ( as we say up north ) bawbag meet up with big Bubba in the pen.

As far as rights to free speech go though, I am for it, but, there has to be a point where, when the speech expressed is an incitement to violent crime, that limits should be in place.
or... should..the incitement progress to the point where people are hurt or worse, and then we all raise up and shut the down the hate speech. I know what you are saying about consequences and all being his, but it's a bit horse, bolted, should have shut the gate.
edit on 3/2/16 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

read somewhere this morning that he is also advocating for the legal age of consent to be lowered to just 12 years. I mean this guy has real issues.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hmm, part of me thinks its just for attention from the internet.

IDK though, ppl always creep me the # out when they advocate child sex, really hard to not sound like a damn pedophile when you are like yeah man we should bang 12 yr olds.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

What a delta-bravo~ perhaps he should be thrown to the starving (sexual deviates) / ALL MEN'S side of the Carandiru Penitentiary, one of the most dangerous prisons on earth; I am sure he would have a change of mind about 'the unwillingness to engage in sexual behavior' ... he would make some of these animals a great 'spouse'

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I very much appreciate your sentiments, and thank you for them!

Regarding the subject matter of the thread, there are certain ways a gentleman ought to comport himself, both in a general case, and indeed toward the opposite sex particularly. The most important factor in this expected standard of behaviour is respect. A fellow must respect ladies, be polite toward them, and treat them as equals, because they simply are. They are not objects, to be picked up at a whim and discarded like a tissue paper afterward. That is simply not respectful at all.

To make things worse, the absolute bloody scoundrel referred to in the OP, is suggesting that even going to the trouble of securing proper consent, without duress before sexual congress of some sort, is far too much effort!

I wonder how he would feel if someone just pounced on him, and violated him with a nuclear fuel rod, despite his protestations.

The creep in OP article: "NO! N-n-n-n-NO!! That is NOT how I get down!"

Random weirdo: "Sure it is! You just don't know it yet! Trust me man, there is so much POWER in this thing! You wait and see, you are going to LOVE it!"

The creep in OP article: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sure his ideas are silly, but banning him from countries for the crime of words and thoughts is far more dangerous. It would be easier, and far more helpful to civilization in general, to refute his words and thoughts with your own, rather than advocating violence or the state denial of rights.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Without agreeing with OP in any material way - perhaps the discussion could be started to place limits on when exactly a woman saying NO is ridiculous.

We have a problem in the western civilization. We are trying very very hard to make laws that address private behavior. And many many men are paying the price!!!

Example: Woman comes on to man in a bar. She lets him know that she is interested in having sex. She invites him home for the express purpose of having sex. They get home. The act proceeds to the point of penetration, then - naked, ready and spread-eagles, she changes her mind. Or worse, the sex act is completed. In the morning, she feels guilty for having cheated on her boyfriend and files a rape charge.

Whether the man is found guilty or not, his life is destroyed. His employer fires him. His friends reject him and his family won't talk to him.

Under the no means no laws of California, this man is guilty of rape. However, we need to consider human nature and the power of sexual arousal. Does the man really deserve to have his life destroyed.

Mind you - I do not agree that a woman entering a man's property or a man entering a woman's property is consent to sex.

But I do feel that this discussion is incomplete. Its a powerful emotional appeal to take the popular side of a debate and demonstrate that you are a compassionate man with respect for woman.

But what I haven't heard is respect for men.

What if the "man" in the case I have noted is 16 years old and come on occurs during a school break from a 15 year old girl and the act occurs in her parent's home after school. The 16 year old will have his name put on a sex offender regristry for the rest of his life!!!

While men are certainly not "beasts" that are powerless in the face of sexual arrousal, there are certain actions for which the outcome is predictable given normal human behavior.

My contribution, in short, is to ask the question: Do "no means no laws" with zero tolerance tip the scales against men in a manner that does not allow for the concept of "justice" as we have come to understand it.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
To any men who feels that rape should be legalized remember this please...
you have to fall asleep sometime.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

He has a right to say whatever he wishes. You have a similar right not to listen. He isn't the first person I will disagree with nor the last.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join