It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Advocate for Rape? or just exercising his right to Free Speech ? You decide

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I'm starting to think we've got a troll. Nobody can be this dense?

If all else fails, attack the opposition!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlestonChew

Most of your arguments have been flawed, sorry to break it to you.

Yes there are multiple arguments, said that a few pages ago too...no black's and whites, lots of layers, but No still means No.

I am sure that Roosh V has lots of people who like him...he has a huge following, sold a lot of books....I was not trying to personally poison your input by making an association ti him, instead all you had been typing were his philosophies. Why wouldn't I then go on to associate your words and his.
I apologise, if that association offended you, seriously.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Yes there are multiple arguments, said that a few pages ago too...no black's and whites, lots of layers, but No still means No.

Can you point to the spot where I said no means yes? You can't? Then why are you acting like that was one of my arguments?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

Not in this country.
Not in other countries.
Probably in your country.

Fail
Rape is an act of violence. Quit the pedantic nonsense, you will be getting emotional next

no its not ALWAYS!!!
The big list: Female teachers with students

Abbie Jane Swogger, 34: Teacher’s aide at Highlands Senior High School in Harrison, Pa., was arrested Feb. 22, 2008, for renting a hotel room where police found beer, marijuana, an open condom wrapper and at least four teenage girls and boys, including several of her 15-year-old son’s friends. Though categorically denying rumors she was having sex with students from the school, Swogger was quoted as saying, “I was stupid, very stupid. I already know I was and I can understand you looking at me wrong. It’s the biggest mistake I ever made in my whole life.” Police allege Swogger “asked or encouraged” two 15-year-old runaway girls to have sex with her.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

15x's in some of these cases the guys LOVED IT.. your telling me she committed acts of VIOLENCE on these dudes who LOVED IT....?? You people have no argument your the trolls
edit on 5-2-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlestonChew

originally posted by: cosmickat

Not in this country.
Not in other countries.
Probably in your country.

Fail
Rape is an act of violence. Quit the pedantic nonsense, you will be getting emotional next

Are you using a meme to point out logical inconsistency now ?
With your consistent and continual nonsense you have pretty much run this thread into the ground. Bravo

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Return of Kings organizer Roosh V., the 36-year-old man promoting a misogynistic agenda on the internet, is currently hiding out at his mother's house.

The Daily Mail found Roosh at his mother's home in Silver Spring, Maryland, and posted a series of sweaty photos of him looking forlorn in the doorway as he spoke with police. Roosh reportedly called 911 after receiving death threats. It seems people weren't cool with the outlandishly offensive ideas he pushes on his website.

Thursday, Roosh canceled an International Meetup Day scheduled for his "tribesmen" to gather in 43 different countries. He put the nix on the meet-ups for "safety concerns." This call was largely influenced by the Toronto Newsgirls, a group of female boxers, who threatened to attend the meet-ups.

nymag.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I take it that they have laws on statutory rape.
Read the post a few pages back...defining rape as an act of violence / harm to another person. Not going over what has already been posted.

So they loved it.?? Where does it say that..they were drugged and raped.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Are you using a meme to point out logical inconsistency now ?

No, to point out an attitude that is common.

With your consistent and continual nonsense

Consistent and continual nonsense = "I don't agree with your claims"

you have pretty much run this thread into the ground. Bravo

To run a thread into the ground I would have to:

1. Attack a person's character with ad hominems and poisoning the well
2. Use strawman arguments so I don't have to argue against my opponent's actual claims
3. Divert attention away from arguments with red herrings
4. Make baseless appeals to emotion
5. Bandwagon myself into a false sense of security

I have done none of those things.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think it's disservice when we argue some small points in a matter like this. Of course there will be some statutory rape situations and some false accusations etc. But's that not the point here.

It's Roosh V advocating rape. We all know that's wrong...and then Further that he's connected with Return of Kings who tried to boycott star wars because they had a female lead. We can see from that that he has a sense of entitlement and view that women should be of secondary considerations when talking about the rights of men. And then Further the whole Men's rights Advocacy lunatics like A voice for men who buy into his whole way of thinking.

We should just condemn Roosh V and his views. Period. Even a broken Clock is right twice a day, but doesn't mean we should argue against fixing it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Go back a few pages and read the other posts.

Why? Your posts don't seem to improve with repeat reading.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: ScepticScot

Go back a few pages and read the other posts.

Why? Your posts don't seem to improve with repeat reading.

I've laid out all of my arguments through multiple pages. Find my supporting premises and give counter arguments against them. There's no reason for me to clutter the thread repeating myself.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

5. Rape laws should be abolished (along with all laws)

Well, that would end the discussion in a hurry. With no laws to protect their rights, Roosh V and his followers would be dispatched in no time.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Well, that would end the discussion in a hurry. With no laws to protect their rights, Roosh V and his followers would be dispatched in no time.

Of course, you're claim assumes that only coercive hierarchies are capable of providing security for humans.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Of course, you're claim assumes that only coercive hierarchies are capable of providing security for humans.

Not at all. But without "coercive hierarchies" coercively enforcing civil liberties you would suggest what? Each individual and/or whatever organization they choose to affiliate with would "provide security for humans"?

At that point "rape" would be defined by the woman and whoever she chose to "provide her security" and without a "coercive hierarchy" they would be free to retaliate in whatever way they could get away with. Men accused of rape would have far less protection than they do now.

And once again, Daryush Valizadeh would be in an extreme and reviled minority and anyone advocating what he does or engaging in the behavior he suggests (even the behavior that is not legally rape now) would probably be taken care of very quickly.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

You would not be able to form that opinion, if you knew enough about the psychology and psychopathology of this sort of incident, and it's long term effects on the minds of those involved. Events like these, no matter how potentially and temporarily they might be "enjoyed" cause harm to the sexual development and psychological development of young people. I really should not have to be explaining this stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Let me explain to you how this works. Rapists are pathetic little worms who are unable to stand toe to toe with a mature man. They either hate men, or are trying to exert power over men. They are too inadequate to do so, in a normal way. So although they might not beat them up, or injure them in other ways, such as with their fists, they are using their gargantuan, vaginal cavities as weapons. I suppose it makes them feel powerful, because their bodies are naturally weaker than a man's and it makes them feel inferior, so they need to feel powerful. They can force him down with weapons while they inflict their pathetic form of violence. The gaping, vaginal cavities becomes the instrument of violence used to smother the unwilling.

beansidhe Thank you for pointing out the discrepancy. I didn't pay enough to attention to notice.

To CharlestonChew. I'm glad to see how you changed my thoughts into yours, for having done so you have given us a glimpse into your psyche. You fear women and you hate them because you fear them. I'm sorry for the events you have suffered in your life to bring you to this degree of dysfunction. Most likely repeated rejections which is a vicious circle. It won't get better until you do, by the way.

Let me explain to you how this works. Rapists are pathetic little worms who are unable to stand toe to toe with a mature man. They either hate men, or are trying to exert power over men. They are too inadequate to do so, in a normal way. So although they might not beat them up, or injure them in other ways, such as with their fists, they are using their gargantuan, vaginal cavities as weapons. I suppose it makes them feel powerful, because their bodies are naturally weaker than a man's and it makes them feel inferior, so they need to feel powerful. They can force him down with weapons while they inflict their pathetic form of violence. The gaping, vaginal cavities becomes the instrument of violence used to smother the unwilling.

Nope, you don't need me or Beansidhe or cosmickat to explain things to you. You have managed to convince yourself that rape of a woman is justified,(a punishment) and you have an air of not only dysfunction, but danger about you. You don't need us, you need a physician.

I hope you are able to gain some insights into your troubled thinking. Sincerely I do.
But yeah, like the others, I'm done with you too. If you ever massacre one of my posts again in this absurd (and borderline psychotic manner,) I will use the alert button.

liw
edit on 2/5/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

To CharlestonChew. I'm glad to see how you changed my thoughts into yours, for having done so you have given us a glimpse into your psyche. You fear women and you hate them because you fear them. I'm sorry for the events you have suffered in your life to bring you to this degree of dysfunction. Most likely repeated rejections which is a vicious circle. It won't get better until you do, by the way.

Is it normal for logical fallacies and "Deny Ignorance" to be mutually inclusive concepts for the members of ATS?

"YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, THEREFORE, YOU FEAR/HATE X"

Honestly, why not just call me a shill?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join