It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Advocate for Rape? or just exercising his right to Free Speech ? You decide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

He can exercise his rights to free speech - Glasgow can exercise its right to reply.
Everyone's a winner.

(Except Roosh)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This guy is already a rapist.

He doesn't just advocate it, he has freely admitted to it in his books claiming he has slept with "drunk women" while "completely sober" and "felt no remorse after the fact"...

But he did it in another country and bragged that if he'd have done it in the US he'd be a convicted rapist on the register...

One day someone will aim a caustic agent at his face and no one will give a s#.
edit on 3-2-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spelling.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

ah...this explains a lot.

Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

The more I hear about this individual, the more I have to repress the urge to find him, take his head from him, and modify his skull into some sort of drinking vessel.

For all that I dislike the elements of modern life as described in my last post, like the insistence on instant gratification and suchlike, I also recognise that at some time in the future, it will be necessary for the species to remind itself of a few traditional things that were not so bad, like dignity, respect, honour, courage, and placing value on wisdom.

People like this individual, by having abandoned wisdom to the point where they have adopted all the worst traits of the bygone era, a total lack of respect for the opposite sex, or indeed themselves, a total lack of awareness of concepts like dignity and honour, leave alone the total absence of courage it takes to dominate a drunken, or drugged person, are holding this species back. People in my life sometimes tell me "Come on! Keep up! Get your head out of the 1400s!". I now realise that although I am somewhat old fashioned, at least I am not stuck in the period where inter gender communication can be reduced down to a series of physical assaults, initiated with a club to the back of the head.

Utterly disgusting individual.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Sure his ideas are silly, but banning him from countries for the crime of words and thoughts is far more dangerous. It would be easier, and far more helpful to civilization in general, to refute his words and thoughts with your own, rather than advocating violence or the state denial of rights.

Why?

If he is not a citizen of those countries then he does not have right of entry a d the privilege of travel can be revoked.
Simple border control.

Im 100% for free speech, and unless he actually rapes he should not be punished by the country he is a citizen of. But there still are consequences of free speech and privileges like travel into another countrys borders can be revoked.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The more I hear about this individual, the more I have to repress the urge to find him, take his head from him, and modify his skull into some sort of drinking vessel.

I'll meet you in George Square.

You'll love this then, from 'Bang', his pearls of optimum wisdom in the form of a book. From Amazon:

Bang goes into explicit detail on how to escalate to intimacy...

-"Four key moves" to the kiss that are so natural and easy to pull off that the girl won't even recognize them as
moves
- A comprehensive dating strategy so you bang her no later than the third date
-The 5 magic words to say when you want to get inside her place
-How to make a smooth transition to the bedroom
-7 detailed steps to taking off her clothes

What part of that doesn't send shivers down your spine? But wait! These are part of a series. There's Bang Poland, Bang Iceland - I gave up after that, I found my urge to break some teeth too strong.

Utterly disgusting individual.

Yep. Or as Cosmickat put it, "bawbag". Either works for me.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Here's what I really do not get.

His books must have a target audience right? But I get the impression that there are only going to be so many people who have a pre-existing ideological agreement with this fellows attitudes, among his readership. Here's why.

The sort of predatory sex offender that would already live according to a similar philosophy, is usually the sort of domineering cuss that would not require the sort of advice that one would find in such a tome. Douchebags very rarely require instruction, on how to be a better douchebag. It's a way of life, and you either live it, or you do not. Simple.

So not only are not many of the true believers reading this book, but that suggests to me that people who ARE reading this book, are being brainwashed into thinking that the information in it is worth something, just because it might get results on occasion. That being said, it is worth mentioning for completeness sake, that I have no idea how effective the advice in such a book would be, because were I to pick it up to read it, I am pretty certain that it would burst into flames and be consumed in rapid, and utterly inexplicable fashion.

This fellow therefore, is not just a predator that women folk ought to be on the lookout for, but also a predator that fellows who do not do so well with the ladies currently, are also in danger of being duped by, and not just duped, but corrupted by as well.

I do not get much by way of female attention in day to day life. To some I am just that scary fellow in the trench coat, who comes into the bar and swoops and looms about the place. To others, I am that friendly chap who always says excuse me when sliding through the crowded pub, from the bar to the beer garden. To others still, I am invisible, or at least, the fact that I am a man is lost behind the other things they see me as. Wizard, encyclopaedia on legs, mad scientist, part Klingon, that Orc bloke, that fellow who lost out to Thor on account of being less impressive in general. It's been years since I was kissed, let alone... Any of the other stuff.

For all intents and purposes, I am the sort of target market that this mind shark is hunting. However, I am also a nerd, and more than that, I know what I want, and that what I want is the right thing, and that the only way to get the right things in life, is to do the right things in life. There are those who find themselves in a position similar to mine however, who have not grasped the fundamentals which might keep them from the dastardly clutches of this mans evil, scheming methods.

There is one other thing that I think it is worth responding to in your post, while it strikes me to do so.

The list of methods for everything from getting into a prospective sexual partners house, to taking off her clothes...

What manner of man, what manner of stunted, pathetic, instinct impaired moron requires a bloody recipe book for these things? If a man needs a book like this in order to figure out the not ever so complicated functions of buttons, zips, bra clasps, or for that matter conversation, and how to move about in a static piece of architecture, then they simply should not be getting any damned sex! Good LORD!

There is a reason that the sort of chauvinistic, sewer minded mouth breather who cannot work this stuff out, does not get very far without books to teach them these things. That is that the Darwinian method is trying to teach them something about the probably of their gene line continuing, something positive for the gene pool in general, and something negative about their place within it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I can hear what you're saying in that sex pests don't usually need advice and so he's going for the 'but I just don't have any luck with women' market. To an extent. So there is an element of 'Top Dating Tips' about his book, probably to lure men in who can relate to that, as you wrote so much more eloquently above.

But then there's this:

“I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds,” he wrote.

So there's another layer to that, which is more like 'I don't have any luck with women, and now I hate them and some bitch is going to pay.' There's a real nasty core to his stuff, where he advocates sexual violence against women. So his target market is ...who knows? He seems to be giving permission to some who think that way, but maybe haven't expressed it yet. Actually, I don't even know who his target market is, I dread to think.

This fellow therefore, is not just a predator that women folk ought to be on the lookout for, but also a predator that fellows who do not do so well with the ladies currently, are also in danger of being duped by, and not just duped, but corrupted by as well.

He has got something of a 'groomer' persona, it's true. He talks about 'priming' women (vomit) so I can only assume he thinks equally little of men, despite his claims to be all about liberating men from the dangers of feminism.

I think he's scared of girls, personally.

And no, no danger of me ever thinking you would read his book.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

See...this woman hating issue is another good reason that the world ought to be rid of this goon.

There has been enough of that, more than enough of the oppression of females in history, and what is more it is a trait which needs wiping out, not reinserting into the western developed nations. We see more than enough of that nonsense in North Africa and the Middle East these days. The individuals who purchase this book and take every word of it to heart, are going to be the meme carriers for a disease of mind that we have nearly defeated in our culture. Not completely, but nearly.

The ladies have votes, freedom of choice, all the rights and responsibilities previously associated with manhood, the ability to work without permission from their spouse, father or other significant male in their life, and so on and so forth. These are good progress, and maybe when wage inequality and a whole bunch of other issues get worked out, we will have some sense about the place. But books like these and ideologies like this, are going to be factors which slow that progress.

Seeing the opposite sex as a means to an end is the first mistake, but compounding it by insisting on making it again and again? That ought to be a last mistake issue. Unfortunately, we no longer live in an age where a fellow can call another fellow out to duel on the common. With blades, naturally. I can assure all present, I would certainly travel to deliver such an invitation to him. I would hope that I would have no shortage of volunteers to be my second?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

I'll meet you in George Square.

If you read my post (page 2, 5th from the bottom) he's bottled it, Scotland is too much for him, he's just video linking with them now...
edit on 3/2/16 by djz3ro because: I could...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

He's bottled it?

Good. For all that it would be nice to think of him being strapped to a decommissioned oil rig and shot at by the Royal Navy with their biggest deck cannons, it's better that he stays the hell off the soil of this blessed United Kingdom.

We would only have to follow him around with formic acid to get rid of all the moron germs anyway, and with George Osborne milling about the place, there is more than enough of that particular resource being used at the moment!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think it's just Scotland he's scared of, I believe he's still doing his other UK appearances.

Here's the story...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Roosh V.

Another one on the list that makes me think about what the tone would be like, if I made my own bass strings out of human sinew.

What an awful cretin.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

An Advocate for Rape? or just exercising his right to Free Speech ? You decide -

My decision is that free speech trumps any speech.

However what is being advocated cannot be justified by any reasonable measure. However the way to counteract this is not to pass laws that compromise free speech but by education.

Going by the statements made on this website over time about the dumbing down of the population and dumbing down of kids in school through the common core, the power of education to over come such rubbish cannot be disputed and is proven.

If we add that the power of the media to dumb down the population and make sheeple out them to such an extent that they cannot see their rights and privacy is being taken away from them and they are being turned into slaves, is additional evidence that cannot be disputed either.

it is simply too risky in this day and age to agree with any restrictions on free speech and I will never support such a proposition.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I think it's just Scotland he's scared of, I believe he's still doing his other UK appearances.

No, his fear now extends south of Hadrian's Wall. He has cancelled his Newcastle appearance, but the nice man has apologised for letting down all of his "supporters". He is one seriously deluded and dangerous sub-human.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat
he sounds a lot like this guy

www.liveleak.com...

And the woman in this video

www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The bloke is an oxygen thief and unapologetic rapist.

I can't see much difference between the misogynistic rubbish he peddles and the rancid stuff spouted by hate preachers.

Considering whether or not it's a free speech issue is missing the point. Scumbags like this one are bad for society in general and I'm of the view that I'd happily stomp him if I had the chance. I don't want to share my bit of the world with someone who rejects the most basic of acceptable behaviours and I don't want him poisoning the minds of other, more emotionally vulnerable people either.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Seems that the power of the people exercising their right to free speech has worked in the case of this nutjob, Roosh V.
After his planned events came under harsh criticism and with protests against his " Return of the Kings " events he has cancelled his tribal meetings around the world. the reason being that he could not guarantee the safety of the attendees.

Roosh V has said that all official meet ups scheduled for this weekend in 43 different countries have been cancelled.

Widespread condemnation of his " pro - rape " philosophy won out in the end.

Now I hope he crawls back under his rock.....counting his book sales no doubt.

Just to add, he said that he received more threats from Glasgow, than all the others combined. Sounds legit.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

not really

not her either

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Uh...no.

The fellow whose utterances and attitudes form the basis of this thread, does not use any religious, or cultural lever to attempt to convince his readers of the "wisdom" of his position. He simply states his position, and uses his low cunning and ability to convince idiots that they are in fact geniuses. These are entirely different modus operandi from those employed by those who have a fundamentalist religious perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join