It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Someone else is talking about no IG during Hillary's tenure at State Dept.---about time!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have nothing to add to this thread other than this:

ATS is the premier website on the internet for the discussion of conspiracy theories.

All you need for a conspiracy is two or more people to be involved. I doubt anybody believes at this point there was nobody involved but Hillary.

But you constantly have people telling you that you shouldn't be talking about this or tossing ideas around on ATS unless you have 1000% undeniable proof before you post your thoughts or ideas on a topic that concerns Hillary Clinton.

Seems to me that goes against the very core values of ATS.

All I can do is wonder what the real agenda is behind the people who do not want you to say anything bad about Hillary Clinton. I have my ideas, but they will stay my ideas.

S&F to the OP for bringing this to the discussion table.
edit on R562016-01-31T17:56:00-06:00k561Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

So now you're gonna play dumb.

No. If you want me to provide sources for something I've said, be specific and I will do what I can.

Do you have any sources that prove HRC isn't lying

I never said she wasn't.

or any sources to show that Obama didn't know about her email server

I did not make any claim either way on this issue.

or any sources showing how not appointing IGs to the extent of Obama's terms are precedented

I actually said the opposite. While previous presidents have had long periods of time with IG positions left vacant, Obama's average span is unprecedented.

do you have anything to back up what you're arguing.

When asked, I have provided sources. You have to let me know what I have specifically said that you want me to source.

To me you look silly refuting others arguments which did have sources to back them up with just your word.

To me you look silly asking me to source information that I had not made specific claims about.

Let me know what I've said that you want sourced and I will gladly do so.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

ATS is the premier website on the internet for the discussion of conspiracy theories.

All you need for a conspiracy is two or more people to be involved. I doubt anybody believes at this point there was nobody involved but Hillary.

But you constantly have people telling you that you shouldn't be talking about this or tossing ideas around on ATS unless you have 1000% undeniable proof before you post your thoughts or ideas on a topic.

All I can do is wonder what the real agenda is behind the people who do not want you to say anything bad about Hillary Clinton. I have my ideas, but they will stay my ideas.

I hear you, Rick! I have stuff I want to put out there, but sometimes I hold back. Right now, there are some things I want to say, but for now am keeping to myself.

When I saw that an ex-State IG came out criticizing Obama for not doing what he was supposed to do for over five years, I knew I was not the only one that thinks this part of the puzzle is HUGE. And, I know this goes deeper than we can imagine, but I also know one needs to be cautious with information that could lead to places you may not want to be....just yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The 18 Clinton-Obama emails that prove Obama lied when he said he didn't know Hillary was using an unsecured server...and that he now won't allow to be released for ambiguous reasons...is a BIG piece of that "puzzle".
edit on 31-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Makes Obama a culpable material witness !!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: introvert

Krongard's conflicts of interest and management style during his service does not negate any of these current facts.

What facts? This is just his opinion.

Wait so not appointing an IG is an opinion? Man can I have w/e you're smoking? I need it for m-my glaucoma...yeah..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It doesn't make sense.

Here's a woman, who's been politics all her life, who knows she's possibly going to be the first woman president of the USA.

And she's going to blow that opportunity by sending incriminating emails?

She believes its her turn (and it might be, depending on which conspiracy you buy in to) and believes nothing could ever stick because she's "protected".

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I've been dying to know the specifics of her fracking donations, and subsequent international deals and 'favors'.

Hopefully some of that comes to light.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: introvert

Krongard's conflicts of interest and management style during his service does not negate any of these current facts.

What facts? This is just his opinion.

Wait so not appointing an IG is an opinion? Man can I have w/e you're smoking? I need it for m-my glaucoma...yeah..

I did not say that. What I said is that the "facts" in question coming from this man, such as "This was all planned in advance", is nothing more than his opinion.

It's obvious many IG's have not been appointed and that was never in dispute.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here's a list of vacant IGs....

Where Are All the Watchdogs?

anybody got any for Bush?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a list of vacant IGs....

Where Are All the Watchdogs?

anybody got any for Bush?

That is super interesting! I will definitely peruse this list. I cannot imagine why they are still vacant! IGs are accountable to the taxpayers and are supposed to detect and prevent waste, fraud and abuse for us.

I don't know about Bush. I did find this, however, in a cursory search on wiki:

Under the Administration of President George W. Bush, the Interior Department's maintenance backlog climbed from $5 billion to $8.7 billion, despite Bush's campaign pledges to eliminate it completely. Of the agency under Bush's leadership, Interior Department Inspector General Earl Devaney has cited a "culture of fear" and of "ethical failure." Devaney has also said, "Simply stated, short of a crime, anything goes at the highest levels of the Department of Interior."[11]

hmmmm...I wonder if it is still that way! That is just one department!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Annee
It doesn't make sense.

Here's a woman, who's been politics all her life, who knows she's possibly going to be the first woman president of the USA.

And she's going to blow that opportunity by sending incriminating emails?

She believes its her turn (and it might be, depending on which conspiracy you buy in to) and believes nothing could ever stick because she's "protected".

Yes, very aware this is a conspiracy site.

I don't think for a second, in real life, she is not concerned.

Is that the "face" she should show the world as possibly the next president of America?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

But you constantly have people telling you that you shouldn't be talking about this or tossing ideas around on ATS unless you have 1000% undeniable proof before you post your thoughts or ideas on a topic.

I hear you, Rick! I have stuff I want to put out there, but sometimes I hold back. Right now, there are some things I want to say, but for now am keeping to myself.

When I saw that an ex-State IG came out criticizing Obama for not doing what he was supposed to do for over five years, I knew I was not the only one that thinks this part of the puzzle is HUGE. And, I know this goes deeper than we can imagine, but I also know one needs to be cautious with information that could lead to places you may not want to be....just yet.

You know what is neat about ATS??

It tells you a lot of things.... like oh I dunno, certain posters who frequent every Hillary Clinton thread and always say the same ole stuff on about every thread, always try to deflect discussion onto the the path they want it to go, they seem so dedicated... very committed to their ATS experience....must be a long time member to have such enthusiasm for posting on political threads...nope... account was created only a few months ago... things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not bashing anybody... just pointing out a recent trend that is s all.

ATS has changed over the years, it has gone from a discussion board to like having to prepare for trial every time you decide to post.

I have one thing that I have been wondering about....

Rumors abound that there will be a mini-revolt in certain government agencies if Hillary is not indicted after a indictment recommendation by the FBI...

I wonder about the military.... everybody in the military from the bottom to the top knows exactly how serious the services take matters like security issue and it would seem to me that a huge number of top military brass would take issue if indictment recommendations are ignored or squashed. I would hate to see our forces decimated by a mass exit of long term officers. I wonder how they will react to all this.
edit on R062016-01-31T22:06:11-06:00k061Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
All this blaming Obama is racist
All this blaming of Hillary is sexist

Anyone who disagrees is a racist and is fighting a war on women, don't let the fact get in the way

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You know what is neat about ATS??

It tells you a lot of things.... like oh I dunno, certain posters who frequent every Hillary Clinton thread and always say the same ole stuff on about every thread, always try to deflect discussion onto the the path they want it to go, they seem so dedicated... very committed to their ATS experience....must be a long time member to have such enthusiasm for posting on political threads...nope... account was created only a few months ago... things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not bashing anybody... just pointing out a recent trend that is s all.

ATS has changed over the years, it has gone from a discussion board to like having to prepare for trial every time you decide to post.

I have one thing that I have been wondering about....

Rumors abound that there will be a mini-revolt in certain government agencies if Hillary is not indicted after a indictment recommendation by the FBI...

I wonder about the military.... everybody in the military from the bottom to the top knows exactly how serious the services take matters like security issue and it would seem to me that a huge number of top military brass would take issue if indictment recommendations are ignored or squashed. I would hate to see our forces decimated by a mass exit of long term officers. I wonder how they will react to all this.

Serious and all good points, Rick. I'll go from the bottoms up just
because it's already a sure thing for evidence. THe military is at the
lowest numbers since the end of WW2, and still it's getting funded
with 59% of our discretionary spending--- where? Sure isn't personnel.
The Obama purge of our general staff limited to the troublemakers
(career military loyal to the country and Constitution) are getting
pared even now. Must be a reason..

There's talk from high up and maybe Comey himself that a lot of
Foggy Bottom is watching this investigation like a hungry red tailed
hawk... and between you and me and that big cheese wedge, if
it gets big enough to go media-visible it's time for the foul weather
gear. I think the revolt will be small enough to preclude the floating
of blackmail cards, but it could still get ugly. They're all being real
careful on tihs one.. must be a reason.

And that's two things you're wondering about. I don't wonder that
one of FDR's most perverse truths was "In politics, everything
happens for a reason." Given, but this is the national defense and
intelligence.. not some schoolyard turf spat between the kids. If
somebody is making a lot of money off of selling the whole country
up the river, I'd appreciate knowing it as much as my friends with CIBs.

I personally think Hillary and a lot more people in DC lost sight of
Dick Armey's (former US House Speaker) cautionary:
"You can't get ahead while you're getting even."

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

People that say, just sit back and wait are usually followers, not leaders.

Patience is a virtue. Acting on emotion or bad information in the heat of the moment can have deadly consequences.

Just ask an Iraq vet.

Maybe these lyin' thieving' criminals are counting on these types of do-nothing Americans to just buy their bs hook, line, and sinker.

Not this time!

What are you going to do? Please educate me. The only choices I see for us is to wait and see what the investigation produces and if you don't like the results, use your vote to try and effect change.

Is your solution to storm the White House and Congress?

Seriously, what the hell are you going to do?

Patience is not a virtue when it comes to this witch. Her husbands a pedophile rapist, and she's just as evil. Do you need to see her decapitate a baby on live television for her to go to prison?

Benghazi was enough for most people, hopefully the arrogance of her latest crime against the republic will put her in prison.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

An unthinkable term is starting to haunt the dark recesses of my mind.

Before I say this, I want to stress that I have nothing but the utmost love for my country and for what it used to stand for. What it used to stand for... that is very important to me personally, because what I am seeing now is not what I used to see.

So let me just put it out there:

Military coup

I would have never ever imagined in my lifetime that those two words could be associated with the United States of America, but now I can see how that could very well become a possibility.

Corruption is now blatantly evident at the very highest levels of the Government, and a military revolt wouldn't surprise me at all anymore.... things are totally out of hand.

I have served in the military and followed that with civilian government service...things are not what they used to be.

You would not believe how shocked I am that I would even start to think that something like this could be possible in my country.... but the case for just that seems to be getting better and better every day.

I don't know what else to say..... there is nothing more I can say. Just shocked to the very core of my being.

A huge part of me desperately needs to believe that there is still justice in this country and those that have broken laws will be punished. A huge part of me needs this. But a growing part of me says this just isn't going to happen.

All I can do is wait, just like everyone else and see what unfolds.

edit on R572016-02-01T02:57:24-06:00k572Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R182016-02-01T03:18:51-06:00k182Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My question would be, does anyone think that Congress would have been jumping up and down to confirm any nominee of Obama's ?

Obama has waited longer than any recent President for cabinet appointees to get Congressional Confirmation.

link to 538
edit on 1-2-2016 by beyondtruth because: Sp

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So in between baby decapitation and her husband being a perv did you get any evidence to support the theory that HC is responsible for the events that unfolded in Benghazi? OK so there were some creative fables told after the attack took place. I have a feeling the people calling for HC head based on the events in Benghazi alone are not the same ones who blame the former President GWB for repeated failures of intelligence leading up to 9/11. How many officials were imprisoned for that one? Did anyone even lose their job? Your ideological bias is showing. And this is coming from someone who believes that Hillary should be facing prosecution for her poor handling of classified material via a severe case of negligence.

originally posted by: pyramid head

People that say, just sit back and wait are usually followers, not leaders.

Patience is a virtue. Acting on emotion or bad information in the heat of the moment can have deadly consequences.

Just ask an Iraq vet.

Maybe these lyin' thieving' criminals are counting on these types of do-nothing Americans to just buy their bs hook, line, and sinker.

Not this time!

What are you going to do? Please educate me. The only choices I see for us is to wait and see what the investigation produces and if you don't like the results, use your vote to try and effect change.

Is your solution to storm the White House and Congress?

Seriously, what the hell are you going to do?

Patience is not a virtue when it comes to this witch. Her husbands a pedophile rapist, and she's just as evil. Do you need to see her decapitate a baby on live television for her to go to prison?

Benghazi was enough for most people, hopefully the arrogance of her latest crime against the republic will put her in prison.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Military coup

I would have never ever imagined in my lifetime that those two words could be associated with the United States of America, but now I can see how that could very well become a possibility.

Corruption is now blatantly evident at the very highest levels of the Government, and a military revolt wouldn't surprise me at all anymore.... things are totally out of hand.

You know, those in power (the actively corrupt ones and the ones looking the other way, that is) had to have had this same thought. Knowing that this could be a possibility, action was taken.

Remember the list of officers who have since been fired or retired? How about the questionnaire circulating asking if members of the military would fire upon American citizens if asked to?

Both of these claims had detractors and de-bunkers all over them but in light of current events and what seems to be transpiring at the highest levels of leadership in our country, I am tending to give them a bit more weight.

Something is seriously rotten in Denmark and before long, the whole stinking mess will come crashing down.

Unfettered spanding (wasting actually) of taxpayer funds, unbridled corruption in every federal agency in existence, the massive disconnect of the people with the leadership...I just don't know where this is all headed but I don't think I like what surprises are in store for us as a country.

a reply to: pyramid head

Do you need to see her decapitate a baby on live television for her to go to prison?

In point of fact, I do believe that if Obama and Hillary were to hold an event where they were to push puppies and kittens onto spikes smiling the whole time and telling people that they were actually saving these animals from much worse potential abuses in the future, they would have people cheering them on.

In some folks' eyes, THEIR PARTY OF CHOICE CAN DO NO WRONG.

The above goes for the other 'side' of the aisle as well.

Right or left, R or D, none of that matters when both sides are playing for the same team; and that team is NOT the American people.
edit on 1-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join